18.

My bestfriend's older brother is my husband

Chapter 18

Author's POV

Jinri, Fei went back inside the office. Fei's eyes were shut close since she's afraid to face her brother, afraid that he might start shouting at her and even tell her to break the relationship with Tao.

"Gege I'm really sorry that I hid this secret from you but I really love Tao and if you want to seperate us, I'm gonna leave the house and never come back.'' Fei said in one breath.

Kris started to laugh then he walked towards her sister "Oh my meimei, you really have no idea how much I want to burst out laughing. I'm not mad or anything, just upset. I'm happy for the two of you and I give you guys my blessing.'' he said

Fei looked at her brother and a wide smile appeared on her face, she opened her arms and hugged her brother tightly.

"I'm so thankful to have a gege like you.'' she said

Kris couldn't help but to smile, he looked at Jinri's direction and winked at her. Jinri blushed.

"What made you guys come here?" Kris asked as he sat back down on his chair.

"Well the reason why we came here is to tell you about Tao and I, also to just chill.'' Fei said

Kris nodded "I see. Well I won't be getting off work until later, are you guys willing to wait for 3 hours?" 

Fei frowned "I don't want to stay inside this boring office, can we go around?" she asked 

"Alright, but don't bother the workers ok?" 

Fei nodded, then she dragged Tao with her "Jinri-ah we're just gonna go around stay with gege ok. Bye~" then the two lovebirds left the office leaving the two couples inside.

 

 

Jinri slowly walked towards Kris' desk, she went behind and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Are you tired?" Jinri asked

"I'm fine as long as you're here.'' he grabbed her hand and kissed it gently.

Jinri blushed and giggled like a highschool girl "Are we going out for dinner?" she asked her husband.

"Yup. My treat.'' Kris said

"Sounds great. I'll just be there on the couch.'' Jinri told him.

 

 

Fei's POV

I was peeking through an office to the other, when I spotted the tower man. I furrowed my eyebrows at seeing him. My eyes widened when both our eyes met. I immediatelly looked away and ran towards Tao.

"Seems like you saw a ghost.'' Tao said

I bit my lip "Let's go somewhere else.'' I told him.

"Excuse me.''

I closed my eyes from hearing that voice. Oh no, please don't tell me that's tower.

I turned to see tower looking at me and smiling, he made his way in front of me and held his hand out.

"You must be Kris' younger sister? I'm Changmin." he introduced himself.

I smiled at him "Yes I'm the sister, I'm Fei.''

"Would you like coffee? My treat, there's a shop in the first floor.'' Changmin said

I slowly nodded "Yeah for sure.''

Tao and I followed behind Changmin, he looked back and smiled. I smiled back.

"Here coffee for you two." Changmin placed the hot beverage in front of us and sat down.

"I already introduced myself, how come I don't see you often here?" Changmin asked me

I gulped, how can this tower man be so charismatic. Fei snap out of it, you have a boyfriend.

"I'm not into taking over the company like my brother does. I'm more into-" I was cut off by my over protective boyfriend, whom I can see his nose fuming from jealousy.

"She's into cooking."  Tao said.

Changmin nodded "So you're a chef?" he asked

I nodded "Yes."

 

 

"How do you know Jinri?" I asked Changmin.

"We met through friends and soon I found out that she's married to Kris my business partner." when he said that I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes. Oh no what is this, by chance does this tower like my sister in law?

I gazed at him and saw him looking at his watch "Oh I better get going, I'll see you around. It's nice meeting you two." he stood up and left.

I frowned "I smell something fishy towards him." I told Tao.

He held my shoulder "What do you mean?"

"I think he likes Jinri."

Tao had his eyebrows raised "What made you say that?"

I punched his chest lightly "It's a girl thing, I can see and feel it. Ok? Let's go gege might look for us." 

 

comment & subscribe ^^