Chapter 3

Blooming Love

"Khris...Krease...?"

 
"It's Khrysanthemum, Seonsaengnim."
 
What? Khrysanthemum? I turned around and looked at the girl who stood up. 
It was the girl from this morning!
 
The girl stood and ran her hands on the back of her skirt. 
"My name is Khrysanthemum,  Mam but my friends call me Khrissie."
 
"kree-see?" Mrs. Khang struggled to get the pronunciation of the foreigners name correctly.
 
" Ummm yea.. Kinda like that" Khrissie said as she sat back down, as she did she made eye contact with me and gave a small smile with a wave. At first I was starstruck, entranced with every think about her from the way her eye crinkled with her smile, how her perfect little fingers, free of any nail polish twinkled in my direction, the way she bit her lip slightly as she preformed this smiling act for me.
 
"AHEM!" Himchan cleared his throat and jabbed me in the ribs, I weakly smiled as every pint of blood in me seemed to rush to my face and I quickly turned around.
 
" Pabo" Himchan  said under his breath. 
" I know sorry" I replied 
---------------------------------
I would be lying if I said that I actually know what we were talking about in class I'm 95% sure it was chemistry though.. Mrs. Khang talks to fast for her own good!
When the bell rang I got my back pack and pulled out my schedule 
 
"Let's see" I mumbled to myself.
 
"Ohh  samgagbeob!" I heard a deep voice say behind me.
Quickly I spun around bumping into my table and tipping backwards as I pulled my self together.
"Ummm..mwoya?Yeong-eo hal jul su issseubnikka?(What? Can you speak English?) I'm glad I could pronounce that right!
 
The blonde looked surprised for a second then said--" Hello My name iz Kim HimChan, How are yoo?" the blonde bit his lip with uncertainty glancing at the student slowly packing his books in front if us.
 
"Um I'm fine thanks.."
 
Mr. Kim HimChan's face then freaking lit up like a Christmas tree.
 
"Ohhh Daebak!! " he fist pumped the air.
 
I took this tome to stare at this blonde and question his sanity..
 
HimChan looked at me again and use his  hands as he talked.
"Yoo havve 'samgagbeob' ". he paused. That'z Maths. I take another, my friend takes it he will take yoo!"
 
Himchan grabbed the hoodie of the slow packing boy and yanked him towards us.
 
"My friend," Himchan said "Yoo YoungJae,  will take Yoo!" He said with a proud nod and walked off leaving me with "Yoo YoungJae" 
 
"Oh well" I thought "here goes nothing !"
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! jeoneun Khassie  ieyo! " I bowed then stuck my hand it at him "han-gukeo jokeum halsu isseoyo!" ( My name is Khassie, I can speak a little Korean)
 
YoungJae smiled and shook my hand.
"That's good" he said
"So can you bring me to math?"
YoungJae frowned.
" Math? We take Trig next.."
"Oh well yea, let's go to it!"
"Yeah follow me." he said
 
Well okay then this is gunna be interesting..