Chapter 2

Blooming Love

Now Playing: Adorn - Miguel (FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!)

Sigh... Another year at Myungdae High...I put my beats around my neck and walked out the door.

Oh sorry, I am the brain of B.A.P, Yoo Youngjae, yessir!

As usual, Zelo was late. AGAIN.

"Aish!!! Where is that boy?!" Yongguk exclaimed.

"Wait, I see him! And... Are those arms around him?!?" Daehyun questioned/yelled.

He stopped on front of us and got off. The girl tried to also but tripped forward. I stepped forward and caught her... And got lost in her light brown eyes.

She stood up and brushed herself off. "Mianhe, Mianhe..." She gave me one last glimpse before running off. 

"Wait!" I tried called after her but it was too late. 

"Don't worry Youngjae, she won't be hard to find." Himchan said as he patted my shoulder in reassurance.

I grabbed onto the straps of my book and went itnto the school.

------------------------

I got my time table and found out it was gonna be an easy year; Chemistry, Trignometry, Global II, English, Lunch and Gym. Simple Enough.

I sat in my usual seat by the window and waited for roll call. 

"Jiyoung? Jiyoon? Youngjae?" 

I raised my hand and heard a few snickers. I cleared my throat and waited for the teacher to finish. 

"Khris...Krease...?"

"It's Khrysanthemum, Seonsaengnim."

What? Khrysanthemum? I turned around and looked at the girl who stood up. 

 

 

It's her...