I hope he doesnt find me

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

-Annyo Chingus^^ Another Update the deals still on >< I still only have 1 comment but since i have 5 subscribers you guys get a ;DD!!!!

-Annyo^^

 

"Pali Kaja" I said taking Sayoons arm and heading out the door.

"Kamsamida" Sayoon and I said bowing outside.

"Aniyo will drive you!" Doojoon said looking at as we were almost down the stairs. "ANI" I said looking at him with a glare. "Quenchanna" Sayoon said smiling at him, now all of them were outside the door watching us. "YAH~ What if something happens" Junhyung said looking at us while he was putting on his jacket. "YAH~ Nothings going to happen" Sayoon said stubbornly.

"Arasso so how about if some random guy takes you guys and..~" "ANIYO!!!" Sayoon said cutting Hyuenseung off. Hyuenseung just laughed quietly. "Were taking you guys no matter what arasso?!". "AISH~ arasso.." I said puffing my cheeks and sighing.

We waited until they all came down and headed out the door to the same car that took us back to our dorm the night of the club with. Doojoon got into the drivers seat while Hyuenseung was sitting beside him in the front. The rest of us got into the back. I sat on the window seat with Dongwoon next to me then Kikwang then Yoseob then Junhyung. "YAH~ theres no space for me?" Sayoon said pouting and looking at us. "Sit on Junhyungs lap" Yoseob said wiggling his eyebrows. "ANI" Sayoon said crossing her arms. "Then you can walk back Sayoon-ah" I said looking at her. Junhyung just gave her a sly grin. She hesitated for a minute then got in. She sat on Junhyungs lap "Aish CHINCHA" I heard Sayoon sigh positioning herself on his lap. Junhyung let out his dark laugh and closed the door.

"Everyone ready?" Doojoon said looking at us from the front mirrior. "Neh" We all said in usion. "Arasso" He replied starting the engine and driving out of the dorm entrance.

< Sayoons Point of View>

"Everyone ready?" Doojoon said looking at us from the front mirrior. "Neh" We all said in usion. "Arasso" He replied starting the engine and driving out of the dorm entrance.

I was a bit uncomfortable on Junhyungs lap. I was probably blushing like crazy anyways.

"THUMP" the car bounced up hitting the bumps in the road. "OMO" I shrieked as I felt my rub against Junhyungs crotch. I turned to Junhyung who was looking at me with an eyebrow raised and a mischevious smile.

"Yah~ Chincha" I said turning back. "Your really lucky Junhyung" I heard Yoseob whisper in his ear. "Omo~ erts" I was thinking to myself.

 

I was watching the night lights of Seoul. People coming in and out of stores when suddenly we stopped. Our house wasn't far away from their dorm at all. I looked ahead to see cars jammed infront. "Aish TRAFFIC" I thought to myself. "Chincha" I heard Doojoon sigh and slowly slump back in his seat releasing the wheel. "Looks like were stuck in traffic" Hyuenseung said sighing and fixing his hair. "ANI" Sayoon said looking at Junhyung and then leaning on the window. "Lets play a game to kill time" Junhyung said smiling. "ANIYO" Sayoon and I both screamed in usuion. All the others laughed as Junhyung turned to me and said "Aniyo not that type of game".

"Then what type" Dongwoon said looking up. "Molla" Junhyung replied back with his hands on Sayoons waist.

It was quiet and we were still the same place we were. "Ring-ding-ding-ding-ding-dingy-ding-ding" It was Sayoons phone. Since Sayoons is very cautious of her stuff she always puts her phone in her bra. She blushed quickly and looked down. "Arent you going to answer it?" Junhyung said raising his eyebrows. Everyone was looking at Sayoon now. I looked back to the window and smiled.

"Sayoon-ah it could be your eomma" I said turning to her. "Arasso.." she said and dove her hand down her shirt and took her phone out causing her s to come out a little with her hand and bounce back down as she took her phone out. I looked at the rest who were smiling and staring. "Haven't you ever seen a girl do that before" Sayoon said before answering her phone.

"Yebossayo?" Sayoon said in a confused tone.

"Is this Lim Sayoon?" We could hear the other end perfectly. I reconize that voice from somewhere.

"Neh it is , who is this?" Sayoon said while the rest of us were watching her.

"Lee Joon" My heart sank and my whole body went numb.

"Bw-o-w-hh.." Sayoon said shivering and looking at me.

"SUPRISED....TELL ME WHERE SHE IS?" I heard him scream. The boys were watching with big eyes as they were confused and worried.

Sayoon looked at me and gave me a worried look.

"Give me the phone" I said to her with a blank look on my face.

"YEBOSSAYO?" I could hear him scream.

"yebossayo" I said quietly.

"NUGU??!..wait IS THAT YOU SERRI-AH?!" Joon said with a loud tone.

"Neh..." I said looking down.

I looked around to see Sayoon whisper "Her old abusing boyfriend" to the others as they mouthed "O" and looked upset and angry.

"DONT YOU MISS ME?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" He screamed on the other end of the phone.

Doojoon was about to speak up as i gave him a "Jebal please stay out of it" look and he sighed and nodded.

"Ani.." I said with a little bit of confidence.

"YOU DONT REMEMBER YOU WERE MY LITTLE SERRI..YOU USED TO LOVE IT WHEN I "ABUSED" YOU?" Joon said in a teasing and loud tone.

The other members were shocked and looked at me with big eyes. Dongwoon was going to grab the phone as i pushed his hand away lightly and mouthed "Quenchanna" he then looked at the others with an angry and worried look.

"I WASNT! YOU ME YOU MONSTER" I said as tears were escaping my eyes.

"YOU COULDNT LEAVE ME AND NOT PAY SERRI" Joon said raising his voice even higher.

"BECAUSE OF YOU IM MENTALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!" I said crying even more and screaming.

Just then Sayoon grabbed the phone and closed it sighing and looking at me.

I was crying non stop remembering everything. Dongwoon hugged me "Quenchanna" He said rubbing my back as Yoseob fixed my hair.

"What type of BOYFRIEND IS THAT!" Junhyung said looking at Sayoon.

"Molla" She sighed and looked at him.

I was tired and stressed i calmed myself down. "Komowa" I said to Dongwoon as i wiped my eyes annd looked down.

"Mianhae" Hyuenseung said giving me worried eyes.

"Quenchanna" I said looking at him.

"Aniyo he you Serri-ah, why didnt you tell us?!" Kikwang said biting his lip.

"ANi ..I didnt want you guys to know" I said looking around.

"WERE FRIENDS, BEST FRIENDS NOW" Doojoon said having a persuasive tone.

"All 8 of us are" Yoseob said grabbing my hand and putting it against his heart.

"Arasso.." I said giving them a half smile and pointed to the road which was now clear.

"YAH~ Finally" Junhyung said as Sayoon was now laying on Junhyung.

When Sayoons stressed and tired she'll do whatever she wants.

I just hope he doesn't find me. I dont think i'll be able to sleep tonight thinking im safe.

 

- Annyo^^ Kind of Tension, No, Not really? I know Mianhae i'll try harder *bows* Mianhae and Comment Jebal!

- Annyo^^