Again?

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

-Annyo^^ Im back :) OMO I start school next Monday~ Im so afraid, Scared, and very SAD >:( But you guys make me happy! Your my real chingus ! Enjoy ^^

- Annyo^^

 

We paid and left the store as we had worried smiles across our faces. "He's going to like it" I said looking at Sayoon who looked at the plastic bag. "Neh.." She replied with a smile.

- Kikwangs Point of View-

"Ding DIng Ding~" Uhhh my phone. I was still asleep. What happened last night. I slowly rubbed my eyes and got up. I noticed i was in the living room. I looked to my side Dongwoon was wiped out with the game controller in his hands. I turned back to see Junhyung and Hyunseung sleeping on the couch.

And then i remembered Me and Dongwoon came to the living room last night because we couldnt sleep. I ruffled my hair and slowly got up from the floor.

"Ding Ding Ding~" .Oh yeah my phone. I picked it up. It was Yoseob. "Yebossayo" I said. "Kikwang-ah Doojoon and I are out to get food and Dongwoons cake for tomorrow arasso?" Yoseob said from the other line. "Arasso" I replied. "Neh Annyo" . "Annyo" I hung up.

I noticed Dongwoon started stretching with his eyes closed. I waited for him to wake up. He opened his eyes and quickly sat up looking behind then at me ''Yah Why are we in the living room" He said in a tired voice. "Remember we couldnt sleep last night and we came to the living room" I said turning off the T.V which was put on mute. "Oh yeah" Dongwoon said getting up.

I went to the bedroom and put on a shirt. I made sure Dongwoon wasnt coming. I went to the closet to check on something. Since it was Dongwoons birthday and i've known him for a long time i decided i should get him something special. I took the small box from under the pile of clothes and opened it slowly. The necklace was shining with its heart pendant dangling from under neath the silver chain. You may think necklaces are only for girls especially if it has a heart pendant on it but Dongwoon likes this type of stuff suprisingly. I smiled and closed it putting back under the pile of clothes.

I closed the closet and left the bedroom. "Where's Doojoon and Yoseob?" Hyunseung asked now awake. "Oh there buying the stuff for tomorrow" I said smiling. "Oh neh" he replied and entered the bedroom. I went to the kithcen to see Junhyung still knocked out on the couch. I grabbed some bread that was leftover on the counter and put it in my mouth as i walked to the living room.

I sat on the opposite side of Junhyung making sure i wouldnt wake him up..OR ELSE HE'LL KILL ME~. I took my phone from the floor to check any new messages. ~Inbox- 0~ I had no messages. I just ran through my contact list. I stopped at Serri's number. Yoseob gave me her phone number the day we dropped them off. I wanted to text her but i felt shy and weird. A simple text wont hurt. But i decided not to for many reasons.

"YAH" Junhyung said waking up and rubbing hus eyes. I just laughed at him. "Do you know what time it is?" I said smiling. He just nodded once to give him the answer. "Its 11:00am" I smiled to him. "Yah why did we stay up so late" Junhyung said getting up slowly and walking to the bathroom.

I just stared at him leave.

"Junhyung im in the bathroom" Dongwoon said.

"Neh..Pali" Junhyung said looking down.

"..Neh" Dongwoon said with a low voice.

Junhyung was standing up with his head down. I knew he was impatient.

"YAH DONGWOON ARE YOU PUMPING YOURSELF IN THERE!?" Junhyung said with a little laugh.

"HYUNG" Dongwoon said in an annoyed tone.

Junhyung just chuckled and went to the bathroom.

I looked around bored. I looked to the floor and thought to myself  "Serri was here and played with herself". The image kept popping up in my head. I tryed to control it but the more i fought with it the more clearer the image would be. I started feeling hot. The only thing that was running through my mind was yesterday.

I felt my pants tighten. Oh not now. You cant blame me though I live with only 6 other guys and i get horny at times. I cussed in silence and just looked up. I was the only one in the living room but i felt nervous. I may be horny but i dont pump myslef to get pleasure.

I put my hands to my face and sighed. "Kikwang did Yoseob and Doojoon take the car?" Hyunseung said coming out of the bedroom. "Uhm Molla" I said looking at him. Hyunseung smiled a sly grin. "Bwoh?!" I asked him looking at him getting nearer to me. He pointed at my pants. "Your so thinking about something Kikwang" Hyunseung said smiling. "..Ani" I said looking away.

"Hahaha.." Hyunseung said entering the kithcen. I feel embarrased.

" Did they take the car" Junhyung said coming out of the bathroom.

"Molla" We both said in sync.

I looked from the window to see if the car was gone.

"Neh they took it" I said looking back at him.

"Oh Chincha now i have to take the bus" Junhyung said lazily sitting on the floor.

"Wae where are you going" I asked curious.

"Present" Junhyung said quietly making sure Dongwoon wouldnt hear.

"Oh chincha?, I'll go with you" I said smiling.

"Arasso Hyunseung you stay here with Dongwoon" Junhyung said cautious of Dongwoon.

"Neh." Hyunseung said coming out with a glass of water in his hands.

"I dont know what to buy though" Junhyung said looking at me.

"Quenchanna there are a lot of stuff in the mall" I smiled.

"Neh. But i got a better idea lets call Serri and Sayoon to help" Junhyung said smiling.

I was numb "Uhmm..i dont know Hyung"

"Waeyo their girls they know more stuff about presents then us" Junhyung said looking at me.

"Uhmm" I just thought.

Junhyung took out his phone. I knew he was dialing Sayoons number.

After a few seconds.

"Yebossayo"

"Yebossayo" Junhyung said smiling.

"Oppa" Sayoon replied as her voice could be heard from the other line.

"Neh I want to ask you something" Junhyung said seriously.

"Arasso" Sayoon replied.

"Can you come to the mall with me and Kikwang to go and find a gift for Dongwoon" Junhyung said smiling.

"Uhmm..ohh" Sayoon replied back.

"Whats wrong" Junhyung said now frowning.

"Ohh nothing..its just we were at the mall a few hours ago to buy Dongwoon Oppa a gift too"

"Ohh" Junhyung had a depressed look on his face.

"ANI its ok will go" Sayoon said.

"Chincha Komowa" Junhyung said smirking.

"What time" Sayoon said.

"Uhmm around 12, will buy you guys lunch" Junhyung said with his laugh.

"Haha Arasso Annyo Oppa" Sayoon replied.

"Annyo" Junhyung said.

He put his phone in his pocket. "There" Junhyung said smiling at me. I just smiled and looked down.

I was both happy and afraid to see Serri today.

Happy because her face is so cute and her personality is a something i enjoy.

And Afraid because I dont want something like earlier to happen when we meet up.

"Pali get dressed" Junhyung said looking at me. I looked down to my white T-shirt. "Waeyo" I looked at Junhyung. He pointed to my boxers. I laughed and got up me and my pabo self. Junhyung got up and followed me. I opened the drawer and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and i sprayed a little cologne on myself to get rid of the morning smell. I looked over to Junhyung who was fixing his hair and putting on a different shirt.

He looked at me "Kaja" he said letting me go first.

"Where are you two going" Dongwoon asked now in the living room.

"Uhmm..uhh" I stuttered.

"Were going to go get PARTY stuff" Junhyung said putting on his shoes.

"Haha Hyung but its only going to be us Sayoon and Serri" Dongwoon said smiling.

"Is there a problem" Junhyung said smirking.

"Ani" Dongwoon said smiling back.

"Arasso were gone Annyo" I said openeing the door.

Junhyung got out and shut the door.

"Pali its already 11:49" Junhyung said rushing down the stairs.

"Neh" i said following him behind.

We opened the door and speed walked to the bus stop which was luckily right across our dorm entrance.

- Serri's Point of View-

"Pali!!!!" Sayoon screamed from the living room.

"NEH" I shouted back putting on my shoes.

I have no problem helping Junhyung and Kikwang out its just SAYOON who rushes for everything that gets me worked up.

I sprinted out the bedroom. "Arasso Kaja" Sayoon said looking at her phone and opening the door. We headed back to the bus stop for the second time and waited a few minutes before it arrived.

We got in and sat down in 2 empty seats. I looked at my phone "Its 11: 52 we still have about 8 minutes left" I said smiling. We stopped 4 times before stopping at the mall. We rushed to the door and waited till the bus doors slowly opened. Once it did we walked over to the Mall entrance and stood near a sign.

"Its 11:59" I said looking back at my phone. "You guys are so late" Junhyungs voice said in the back of my ear. We turned around to see Kikwang and Junhyung standing about a 3 feet away from us. "ANI" Sayoon said puffing her cheeks. "Kaja" Kikwang said with a smile. We walked together Sayoon and Junhyung were infront of  Kikwang and I. We entered the mall which was crowded as always.

We took the escelator up to the second floor. We got down and went to hunt for  Dongwoons gift. "So what does Dongwoon Oppa like?" I asked Kikwang smiling. He smiled back "Molla he likes simple yet meaningfull stuff" he replied looking at me. "Ohh neh" I said nodding. "Wae are you going to go return your gift for him and buy something like that" Kikwang said raising his eyebrow and smiling. "Aniyo" I said pouting. "I already got him something like that" I said sticking my toungue out at him. "Krea?! ..Busun?" Kikwang asked me with a smile. "Shiro im not telling you" I said to him laughing. "I already bought him a present" Kikwang replied sticking his tongue at me. " Jeongmallo?! oh ....we got him ..a...uhmm " I stuttered. Kikwang just laughed. " Its really simple and im kind of embarrased saying it." I said looking at the stores we were passing. "Waeyo? Is it something inappropriate?" Kikwang had a smile on his face. "ANI" I said blushing. "Haha then what?" Kikwang said looking at me. "We got him an Iphone case" I said looking down. I looked at him. "Chincha thats nice" Kikwang said with his cute eye smile.

"Molla"  I replied looking at the stores. We came across the same store we saw the shirt in and decided to go in.

 

- Annyo^^ How was it? Comment and Subscribe Jebal >< Oh yeah NOUMU NOUMU Kamsamida to  jk6943 She has been very loyal to my story so Kamsamida *bows* ^^

- Annyo^^