2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

Description

You Kang Serri are a  19 year old nice, fun, and caring girl. You suddenly feel your life is complete when you and your best friend Lim Sayoon just moved to Seoul to attend Seoul Arts and Theatre university but the dorm you've only been staying at for a month is closing down. "Come live with us its fine" those words changed your life. Now your everything is going to change when these 6 boys enter your life.

 

Annyo ^^ This is my first fanfic and im trying my absolute best :) i will try to update as much as i can so JEBAL subscribe and comment :) Saranghae <3

Foreword

"Omo look at the bed" Sayoon replied bouncing on it. "Ppali i dont want to destory our room on the first day i yelled" pulling her away from the bed. "Serri-ah this place is ours now, it doesnt matter" she retorted wiggiling out of my grip. I studied the room it was perfect; 2 medium sized beds, white interior, a nice simple desk, and a suitable kitchen. I couldnt feel anymore happier. "Yah Serri-ah lets go to a club tonight" Sayoon whispered anxiously. "Aniyo its only been a day Sayoon we cant just go to a club" I knew she wanted to go clubbing. "Waeyo!!!, JEBAL!!!" she was pulling on my coat, aish this girl. Well it has been a long time since I've really let loose. Sayoon was looking at me with innocent eyes. "...Arasso" i replied in defeat. "YES" she fist pumped the air. "Now pplai we need to get ready were going to go crazy tonight arraso?" she stated heading to the closet. I was having second thoughts. i just sat on the bed waiting for Sayoon to come out. She finally came wearing  black high-waist  shorts and a sleevless white shirt. I wasn't as confident in my body like her. "Yah are you going to get dressed or what" i could hear her screaming from the bathroom. I searched through my closet and found simple black skinny jeans with a matching hoodie, and yes this is my clubbing clothes. Sayoon knew i wouldnt wear anything showy so she just sighed and replied "kaja". Seoul was beautiful. The night lights would gleam through the city not even knowing if it was really night time. After a few minutes of walking we reached the club. Music was beaming through our ears as we walked in. 6 seconds later Sayoons gone. Im alone once again. i decided to drink tonight since its been a while so i sat around the bar. "What would you like?" the tall bartender asked in a teasingly manner. "I uhmm.." i didnt know what to drink. "2 glasses of tequila please on me" a tall handsome guy said facing me. His smile was so nice. "So whats your name?" he was looking at me his glare never leaving my mind. So thats where it began.

 

Mianhae jeongmal >