¤ TWO ¤

Ways Into Love

 

 4 days ago...
 
 
 
 ¤ Jung Jinyoung ¤
 
 
 
I couldn't sleep for the tonight. Strange enough, I don't even feel sleepy now. I just, tired. I've tried to sleep, but after one hour laying on my bed, I give up. 
 
I went to my kitchen and made a cup of hot chocolate for me. Maybe it will help me to feel sleepy.
 
Around two hours ago, I just come home from Daeri house for a usual visit. I thought it will be an usual visit just like I had before, but  tonight it wasn't. Blame my curiosity for that. 
 
When peoples said don't see something when the owner didn't allow it. You should have listen. A proverb is not made just for a saying only.
 
It always has means behind it.
 
 
 
"Ah~ so tired" Daeri grumbled and dropped her body to the sofa right when we enter her house. We just have a casual walk around Myeongdong; eat junk food; bought some accessories; bought some clothes. 
 
I puts the bags on the table and take a seat besides her. "Then we shouldn't go there anymore."
 
"Eh?" Daeri quickly straighten her body. I bet she didn't expected that I heard her complaint. "Why? Why we shouldn't go there anymore? Are you tired? Ah! So that's why you got that grandpa nickname! You should envy my youth spirit, huh? You see. I'm so energized."
 
I know she is a talkactive girl, but I don't know since when. I used to heard her nag, even more, I like to heard her nag. I like to heard her voices.
 
She gives me her wide-peculiar-grin as a sign that she is in energized stamina. My lips curves a smile automatically when I saw her grin.
 
"Arraseo, Arraseo. Youth spirit, right?" I raise my hand to pat her head, which is my favorite gesture toward her. I know she'll hardly blushing when I did it, but I think it's cute. 
 
Suddenly the atmosphere becomes a bit awkward. I didn't pat her head anymore, but I still have my head on her head. It slowly go down to her cheek without my command.
 
I could feel heat on my palm, which I know it comes from her cheek. Ah, so this is how it feels? With our eyes still locking, I slowly brushes her cheek with my thumb.
 
Just do it, Jinyoung!
 
Say it, Jinyoung!
 
Come on you coward!
 
I could heard voices keep yelling on my head. Where are they come from?
 
"Daeri..."
 
Wait... What's wrong with me? First it was my hand, now my mouth too? Aish! I need to see doctor after this. Every part of my body now moves without my brain command, even my heart now beating like crazy.
 
"I... I..." I what? What I want to said actually? 
 
A confession? 
 
But, it was a bit too early. We just know each other for months. I know I like her, but I'm not sure enough if I love her. I just feel something diffrent toward her.
 
"I... I need to use your b-bathroom now." I quickly blurt out before my mouth said something that I'm not ready, yet.
 
Daeri faces changed... Is it a disappointed or a relieved face? 
 
I quickly pull back my hand and stands up, ready to go to the bathroom. She doesn't have to tell me where is the bathroom is, since I already know her house position like mine.
 
"Use my room's bathroom. The main one is under repaired." Daeri held out her room keys to me. Without asking more, I grab it and went to her room.
 
I enter her room and quickly went to the bathroom. All I need now is to splash my burning face with cold water. 
 
I almost said it. I almost said it.
 
I looked up and facing my own reflection on the mirror. "Ya! Jung Jingyoung. Are you going to be a coward forever in your life? It was just three words. Three simple yet meaning ful words. Can't you said it out loud?"
 
Yes, I have to say it now or never.
 
Before I went out from her room, my curiosity lead me to look around. Look around a bit won't harsh you, right?
 
I approach her bed and sit on the edge of it. Daeri has a quite neat room, even if she is clumsy sometimes, but she is good at cleaning; which I'm bad in. I wonder will she accept me if she knows it? Ah! I don't care, I could change for her.
 
Suddenly, my mind told me that I was doing a ent thing. I mean, checking at girl's room even she is not your girlfriend. 
 
I quickly stand up and turn around. Too quick. I nudge something on her small table and it almost it almost landed on the ground if I don't catch it. 
 
It was a photo frame.
 
Daeri looked young in the picture  with her hair made into two high ponytail and she still wearing a spectacles . I was a bout to laugh on it but when I noticed something. She is not alone in the picture, she is hugging someone. A woman.
 
My two eyebrow slowly meet, the smile on my face slowly curved down.
 
Why is that woman in this picture?
 
Why is they looked so close together?
 
... Why is Daeri hugging my mother?