Seungho's Fiance

Remember Me?

 

 

Unlike him, Seungho's running a late today and Cheondung have been texting me like crazy telling me to come quickly because the store is surprisingly crowded today. I decided to just walk to the store by myself or maybe take a bus? The store wasn't that far anyway. I walked quite far from the house and suddenly a familiar black car stopped right beside me. The driver opened up the door from inside. I knew it. It was none other than Seungho. He stared at me with that glare of his.

“YAH!” He yelled, I took a step back,

“I was looking for you, damn it! Didn't I tell you to always wait for me when I'm running late?!” He said half yelling, It's obvious that he's mad at me.

“I—” I tried to respond, but He interrupted.

“Forget it..” He said at he leaned against the steer.

“Just..... Get in.” He said with his head still on the steering-wheel as he gestured me with his hand to get in the car. I didn't say a word along the way, I was too scared to even look at him. Seungho sighed.

“I'm not mad at you.” He said, I didn't say anything

“It's just that...... I'm worried. I'm sorry for yelling.” He said, I looked at him who was so focused to the road

“I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have went out like that without telling you first.” I looked down, he took a glance at me then focused on the road again.

“It's alright.” He said. I hummed.

“Anyway, I'm going abroad.” He announced

“Abroad? When? To where?” I asked

“in 3 days. I'll be going to Japan.” He answered.

“Oh, really? For how long?” I asked again

“A year or two.” He answered

“Okay then.” I said. I felt a little bit sad, I don't know why.

“And by then, Cheolyongie will look after you instead of me.” He smiled at me,

“Oppa, you know I'm no longer a little kid to be looked after.” I pout, he pinched my cheek with his free hand softly.

“Yes, I know that, but you're too precious to us. We love you that's why we do this.” He said. I nod.

“I understand.”

“Now then.” Seungho hit the break.

“Here's your stop.” He smiled sweetly.

“Have a nice day, Hyunki-yah.” He said, he leaned towards me and then he kissed my forehead. I froze for a moment and stared at Seungho for a while. He smiled. I blushed. I quickly went out of the car.

 

That day, all that I could thought about was Seungho. I kept thinking about what just happened that morning, why did he kissed me? He said he was engaged, why did he does that to me? Unless he's a bastard who plays with a girls' feeling, which I don't think that he is.

“Noona.” Cheolyeong waved his hands in front of my face,

“Oh! Yes? I'm sorry..” I said and got back to work.

“It's alright. Is... something bothering you today?”He asked

“No.. No... Not really.” I hesitate

“Okay then..” He said

“But you know, noona. You can always talk to me!” Cheolyong smiled

“Eung!”I nod. Cheolyeong smiled again.

“Uhmm, Cheolyeong-ah...” I called.

“Yes?” He responded.

“Actually, there is something I want to talk about.” I said

“Really? What about?” He looked interested

“Seungho oppa.” I answered

“What about Seungho hyung?” He asked as he sat beside me

“His fiance.” I answered, His eyes widen.

“Y-You know about his fiance?' He stuttered,

“Eung! He told me that he was engaged. I saw the ring that he always wore.” I explained

“Ahh, So he didn't tell you who she is?” He asked me, I shook my head.

“Can you tell me about her?” I ask him,

“Sure.. Come sit.” He said. I brought my chair closer to him and listened to his story

“They dated for years, 3 years maybe? They first met through her brother who worked together with Seungho hyung. Hyung's fiance is …. insecure. She likes to spend her time alone rather than being with her friends or with Hyung himself. But whenever Hyung and his fiance went out together they always take polaroids and Seungho hyung keeps them in his wallet. They haven't been dating for long but they were committed to each other, and then Seungho hyung proposed to her. She accepted it so happily. They look good together, it was sweet.” He told me.

“How nice. She must be wonderful, that girl..” I said and smiled.

“But then something horrible happened.” His expression changed, I tilted my head to one side.

“Seungho hyung's fiance got into an accident. Ever since then, Hyung never spoke of her again.” Cheolyeong ended his story just like that.

“Did she die?” I asked him

“I don't think so. He wouldn't have to keep the ring if she died.” He answered

“Poor Seungho oppa. I feel bad for both of them.” I said as I looked down

“After the accident have Seungho oppa met her?” I asked again, I was so curious about her

“I don't know, he never told me. But I'm sure he did.” He answered. Our conversation was interrupted by a lady who called Cheolyeong.

“Coming!!” Cheolyeoung responeded, he got up quickly and then walked away.

“But, Noona.......” He suddenly stopped

“Yes?” I asked

“Nevermind.” He said and continued walking away. Talking about Seungho's fiance makes me happy that I could get to know him better, but I don't know why... there's this feeling inside me.... it hurts....

 

It was getting late. Seungho was still not here yet. Cheondoong has gone home and so has Cheolyong. I kept looking at my watch back and forth. It was getting darker and it will rain soon. Little by little I could feel the raindrops falling from the sky, I took a few steps backward to keep myself dry. I kept waiting for Seungho, because if I went home by myself I know Seungho will be mad at me again.

It's been quite a while now, I'm begining to feel that Seungho might forgot to pick me up. Suddenly I felt like someone was watching me, but whenever I turned back, no one was there. Now I'm scared.

"Hey, you." Someone called,  

"Y-yes?" I responded

"You're HyunKi, right?" He asked, and there i saw a tall person with red hair. He's taller than Seungho and he has a fierce look in his eyes. 

"Umm.. Yes." I hesitated to answer his question

"Hm? What's wrong?" He took a step closer, I took a step back. 

"N-nothing." I stuttered.. Cold sweat ran down my forehead, that person smiled. He walked towards me and the leaned closer to me. He smiled.

"You're scared of me, aren't you." He asked.

"J-just... Who are you?" I became more scared of him. 

"Oh, dear... you really forgot everything didn't you?" He shook his head, He grabbed my hand and smiled. There's something about his smile. It's scaring me. 

"Come with me." He pulled me, he took me to a dark alley. This person... just who is he?? what does he want from me?? He leaned me agains the wall and pinned me. 

I—“ I tried to speak

Shh..” He put his finger on my lips and leaned closer to me. There was almost no distance between his face and mine.

Who are you?” I asked him, 

I'm Lee Changsun.” He said, 

Your boyfriend.” He whispered in my ear and gave me goosebumps 

"No... no way." I whispered, almost no sound at all, I could feel Changsun smiling right now. He took out a picture from his pocket, it was a picture of us.

Now... How dare you run away from me for weeks...” He said as he lifted up my chin, I didn't dare to look at him.

You, young lady, should be punished for your actions.” He said and smirked. Punished? What kind of punishment? .He leaned closer... closer... I could feel his breath.. I tried to push him off of me but there was just no use, he's too strong for me. I closed my eyes shut, I could feel him so close, our lips almost touched... If he is my boyfriend why do I feel so scared of him?

NO, DON'T!” I yelled as I shed a tear. I could no longer feel someone pinning me, I couldn't feel Changsun's breath. I opened my eyes slowly and Seungho was there. Wet from head to toe because of the rain, panting, maybe he ran around to find me. I took a look to where Seungho was glaring at. Changsun was on the ground, unconscious. I looked at Seungho again. My body felt week instatly, I was in shock of what just happened. But before my knees could touch the ground, Seungho caught me tight.

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I was so late." He whispered. I hugged him back

"It's ... alright... I'm... glad you're here now."  I said.

"Are you hurt?" He asked as he looked at me right in the eyes, I shook my head

"Did he do something bad to you." He asked again, I shook my head again

"I'm fine oppa..  " I said and smiled,, He hugged me again.

"Thank God. Let's go home now." He said.

 

He opened the car for me like he used to. He took a deep breath.

"You're soaking wet." I started a conversation, Seungho the engine.

"I could say the same thing about you. Here." He said and then he gave me a jacket of his from the backseat.

"Thank you." I said and wore it. Seungho nod and then he started to drive

"Oppa.... do you have any idea who that person was?" I asked him. He tightened his grip to the steering wheel. I could tell he doesn't like that guy.

"Lee Changsun" He answered,

"So, you know him?" I asked,

"No.. not that much." He answered,

"Who is he?" I asked him again. He took a glance at me and sighed.

"A stalker. he's a neighbor of yours back when you lived in the apartment. He liked you since the day you moved into the apartment. But you prefered someone else, he never gave up chasing after you." He explained

"Oppa, How did you know so much about me?" I asked again for te last time 

"Uh.... Your brother." He asnwered as he looked elsewhere. Silence was made after that. Not long, we arrived. He hit the break. I took off my seatbelt.

"Go." He said. 

"Stay warm, don't catch a cold. Take care, alright?" He smiled at me. I blushed and nod.

"Thank you, really... for everything." I said 

"Don't mention it." He smiled. I went out of his car and waved goodbye. I walked to the front door slowly. Everytime I had to say goodbye to Seungho, I feel so sad.. as If I don't want to be apart from him. I looked back once or twice he was still there inside the car, watching me too. Making sure I got into the house safely.

I was about to take one step to the front porch before I could feel someone hugging me from behind. It was none other than Seungho.

"O....oppa." I was shocked.. He kept hugging me, he didn't say a word.

"You'll catch a cold, don't be like th—" Before I could even finish my sentence, Seungho turned me around and kissed me.