Daehyun scenario: When you breakup & makeup

Daehyun scenario: When you breakup & makeup

"I promise, I'll be there this time," Daehyun said over the phone. He was promoting again, for No Mercy, and that meant no time. No time for you or dates, which was the case this time.
      "Okay," you answered, hanging up disappointedly. It was the third time you two have had to change date plans because of his schedule. You knew he didn't mean to but he repeatedly was standing you up. The first time,  in a movie theater all alone and sad looking. While couples cuddled up for the scary scenes, you hugged the popcorn in your lap.
      The second time you were all dolled up, waiting at a two seated table. Ending up just sitting there bored, disappointed, and poking the cold, untouched broccoli with a fork.
      And the third time was going quite well; You still had just enough hope for another date and supposedly he was coming.
--
Two hours later:
      You swayed your legs up in a tree, watching the sunset at the Han River. Checking your watch (that Daehhyun had gave to you), it was 7:00 p.m. right on time for the date.
     
7:30: Frowning at the shifting little hand, you stuffed in earphones, listening to B.A.P's "Secret Love." It was your favorite song on the "Warrior" album, so you put it on replay.

8:00: You jumped out of the tree, adrenaline pumping through your veins. That was it. You waited and waited. Three no-shows in a row? Of course you were mad! Who wouldn't?
      I mean come on, he could've at least called, instead of me having to wasting my time here. I could've been shopping or practicing piano. But no, I was here, waiting for this pabo/fool that never showed up.
      "Jagiya/sweetie, mienayo/sorry, fan signing went late. I'll just see you tomorrow?" He texted you, while you stormed off back to the house.
      Furiously dialing his number, you turned back around to go to the auditorium, it was where you released stress. By playing piano, and recently you've been going there often.
      "Yabosaeyo/Hello?" Daehyun answered.
      "Ya/Hey! Buya/what the! This is the third time you've stood me up!" You yelled through the phone.
      "Jagi- listen- I've been-" He stuttered before you cut him off.
      "No, you listen here Daehyun. I'm tired of you standing me up. I'm tired of not being able to see you. Here I am waiting for you, that's all I've been doing, and you can't even call?"
      "Jagiya, I...I...-" he stopped talking as he heard you cry. Staying sad and silent, as tears rolled down your cheeks.
      "Maybe, maybe...we should...ta-take a...break" he said, breaking your heart. Responding with just tears and sniffing, you pushed open the auditorium doors.
      You ran to the stage, taking the steps two at a time, afraid if you didn't make it in time the piano would disappear. And not show itself again, like Daehyun was doing.
      "I'm sorry," he whispered before hanging up. Sobbing, you took off the piano cover, admiring the shiny keys.
      Tears continued to roll down your cheeks, as you tried to found the right key to start playing. Settling in a c minor key, you felt your fingers graze the keys.
      Taking a deep breath, you pushed the left peddle, pushing the white keys. You played "It's All Lies" the song you've always wanted Daehyun to sing to you, but were always too shy to ask.
      Salty drops still streaming down your cheeks, you continued to play the song. Listening and singing along. It was the perfect song to describe your feelings;
      "I know you the best, as you know me the best. No matter how hard we hurt each other, we'll always know we were meant to be together," you sang along, not hearing the doors open and close.
      You stopped singing, reaching the chorus, where it was Daehyun's part, letting silence song his part...or not.
--
Daehyun's point of view:
      I opened the door to the auditorium, knowing she would be there. Unlike me, who stood her up for the third time. Stupid Jong-up and Zelo always making things longer then they needed to be. Jong-up's "Cheetos" weren't all that! Mines and Zelo's were better in fact!
      It was their fault I always missed things with her. It was their fault she came here running and crying. But I couldn't exactly tell her it was the Maknae line's fault, what kind of hyung and Oppa would I look like?
      Either way not a good one, because here she was again, crying and playing the piano. She didn't hear me open the door, close it, walk to the stage, or even go and grab a mic. She just didn't hear me at all.
      Not through her tears, and the song she was playing that I've always wanted to sing to her: "It's All Lies."
--

      Reaching the chorus, you heard his voice. Thinking it was just your mind toying with you, you continued playing. Listening and playing along to Daehyun's sweet, beautiful voice.
      Hearing breaths between the lines, you snapped open your closed eyes: I wouldn't remember where Daehyun was suppose to breath...wait would I ?
      Another breathing sound answered your thoughts, as Daehyun walked up the stairs. Holding a mic in one hand and walking to you ever so slowly, reaching out his other hand for yours.
      You continued to play with only your right hand, as your left was in his.
      "La da Di da, la da Di da, lie uh lie uh lie uh lie uh ee ya," he sang, ending his part of the song.
        You jumped in his arms, your tears finally starting to stop , as he continued humming the song.
      "Mianeyo/sorry, Jagiya, I didn't mean what I said earlier, I was just frustrated. Zelo and Jong-up always ruin things" he said, blaming the Maknaes.
      You softly punched his arm, while he leaned down to whisper in your ear:
      "Guess what?"
      You snuggled closer to him, "guessing" that way.
      "My girlfriend can sing AND I have the rest of the week off."

If you really haven't heard B.A.P's song "It's All Lies" heres the link BABYs (:

http://youtu.be/4n4l3HqGcWc