Chapter 2

Switched

 

"Please fasten your seatbelts, we are preparing our decent." I was so ready to get off that plane. I would stop hearing Onew's annoying snoring and Key's grumbling. He shouldn't be complaining that I ruined his chance when he didn't really have one. If you ask me he should stick to what he does best, girl dances. 

 

The plane finally landed, and I was so glad we were sitting in the front so I didn't have to wait to get off. As soon as we came to a stop I grabbed my bag and ran off the plane, accidentally bumping into someone in my race to get on solid land and away from the guys. I turned to see the person I had run into. It was a teenage girl with long black hair and glasses. "Sorry.. You are okay?" I asked in broken English. She nodded in reply.  Just then Taemin walked up and saw me and the girl. "Annyong." he said smiling at her. "What the does that mean?" she asked. "Wow someone has a dirty mouth," Key smirked as he appeared behind us. Shocked at his English in comparison to Taemin and I. "You calling me dirty?" she stammered. "Well if the shoe fits," he replied. She huffed and stompped away. "Leave it to Key to win at girl fights," I whispered to Taemin as we started to walk towards the baggage claim. "Yeah, I just didn't think he would so harsh. I though he wanted a girlfriend, not to make every girl in the world hate him." Taeming whispered back. 

 

After getting our luggage we headed out to the tour bus, got some McDonalds, and took our short break to relax.