Chapter 1

Switched

 

"Excuse us!" I said as Onew, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and I pushed our way through the crowd of teenage girls. I glanced at my watch an saw the time was 10:35. "Crap the plane boards in 10 minutes!" I yelled. "We aren't going to make it in time!" We ran and caught the elevator. As soon as the door opened we ran down the terminal not even sure what gate our plane was at. "Last call for flight 107C to New York." we heard over the intercom. "That's our plane!" We could see the gate from where we were and quickly ran to the counter. We got our tickets checked and got on the plane. I put my bag away and was about to sit down when I noticed something missing. "Has anyone seen Key?" I asked turning to the other guys. "Nope," Jonghyun shrugged. "Can't we just leave him behind?" Taemin asked. 'Fine with me," Onew added. 

 

"I guess I'll go find him then," I sighed. I ran out of the plane and started looking around. "Where could he possibly be?" I was just about to call our manager and let him know we would be leaving Key behind when I spotted him flirting with some random girl. "Key come on the plane is about to leave!" He looked over at me in annoyance before turning back around to continue his conversation. I ran over and grabbed his wrist, dragging him back to the plane bowing in apology to the staff as we passed them for the inconvinence. I shoved him into his seat and sat down beside him "If she doesn't call me its your fault," Key complained loudly. "Shut up," I said sarcasticlly. Key grumbled to himself. "If you keep acting like this you will end up dying alone," Onew said matter-of-factly. Key looked back at Onew, his face red and his eyes dull in annoyance. He huffed and crossed his arms. He turned back around and layed his head against the window, mumbling to himself. 

 

I sighed. 'This is going to be a long flight.' I thought as I closed my eyes to rest.