You Must Really Love Your Fans Huh?

One For Me

they look so cute in this pic!

I love yoseob and Kikwang.

Japanese, Korean, and English,

When it is a text purple for Misaki, Green for Kikwang

 

Disclaimer: Everything goes to their rightful owners.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Three and a Half Years Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki looked out the window of the limo, It had been three and a half years since she had first become famous, and geez what a three years it’s been. Paparazzi, crazy fans, stalkers, jealous celebrities, who would have thought that being famous could be so dangerous of course she didn't mind how fun it was to be an idol, like her clothes. The fun she had making music and hearing her fans and what they thought about it. Misaki sighed as she saw her manager get off of the phone and look at her. “So let me get this straight I’m going to Korea to work on my new album and perform with other idols too?” Akira nodded her head with a smile on her face as she looked through her PDA.

“To be honest Misaki I thought that you would be excited about this.” Misaki nodded her head,

“I am don’t get me wrong, it’s just that I’m kinda tired and I feel like I haven’t slept in a couple years.” Akira nodded

“That is to be expected after all you have been working hard and you have been on tour for quite sometime as well.” Misaki laughed a little and then looked out the window again. “Besides that you get to see Bi Rain again isn’t that something to look forward to?” Misaki nodded trying to hide the smile on her face, she hadn’t seen Rain since she was in L.A. five months ago, of course she was on tour so she ended up having to leave and go to Taiwan. “Which reminds me Misaki, how do you feel about variety shows?” Misaki shrugged, “I like them, why?” Akira smiled and waved the question off.

“Nothing just wanted to know, I don’t suppose you’ve seen the recent Strong Heart yet?” Misaki shook her head in confusion,

“No why are you asking me that question?” The driver who was Misaki’s friend since the start of her career, smiled,

“Have you checked the internet? I’m sure It’s viral news.” Misaki tilted her head to the side then pulled her laptop out of her bag and started browsing. Misaki read one of the headlines: 

Bi Rain Talks About His visit to America and The Important Friend He Made There.

Misaki looked at the headline one more time to make sure she wasn’t seeing things. “Was he talking about me?”

“Yes, he was it was all good things of course.” Misaki’s eyes were wide,

“I’m an important friend to him?” 

“That is what he said.” Misaki smiled and touched her heart.

“Rain is so awesome, I didn’t even expect that.” Akira laughed at Misaki’s reaction,

“Misaki you have to give yourself more credit for what you do to people.” Misaki smiled,

“I know, but sometimes it’s really hard to do that.” Akira patted Misaki on the head like a cute puppy which made Misaki pout.

“All right ladies we are here.” Misaki looked at Eiji,

“Aren’t you coming too Eiji?”

“No sorry cutie I can’t, but you can call me anytime you want to talk.” Misaki pouted a little but nodded and hugged Eiji before following Akira.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~On The Plane~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So I’m finally going to Korea huh?” Akira looked at Misaki who was looking out the window dazed.

“Misaki, is there something wrong?” Misaki shook her head, Akira didn't look all that convinced.

“Misaki? You know you can tell me anything right.” Misaki continued to look out the window and then Akira moved toward her and placed her hand on Misaki’s shoulder. “Hey girlie do you hear me?” Misaki didn’t move, Akira tilted her head near the window to try to see Misaki and heard even breathing. She took off Misaki's sunglasses to see her sleeping face. Akira shook her head with a smile on her face. Akira put a blanket over Misaki and placed her sunglasses on her head. “Sleep tight.”

(Now so there is no confusion I will be changing some of the colors to the text when they are speaking different languages.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Korean Airport~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki woke up to Akira shaking her awake. “Misaki, good you’re awake come on it’s time to go.” Misaki rubbed her eyes and slowly got up grabbing her bags and putting her sunglasses on. Before they knew it they were halfway to the house that Misaki’s family owned. Once inside they walked to the living room and Misaki walked to the couch and fell on it. Akira smiled, “Oh no you don’t, come on Misaki, go unpack your stuff and shower the flight off of you, so we can get where we need to go tomorrow.” Misaki whined about her right to sleep being compromised and then dragged herself off the couch and to her bathroom to shower her flight off and unpack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki woke up in a daze and was about to go back to sleep when she heard voices downstairs. “I guess it’s time to get up.” Misaki got up and grabbed her outfit for the day and laid them on the bed, then went to shower. After the shower she got dressed and headed back to the bathroom. She combed out her hair and brushed her teeth, washed her face and checked herself over again before walking downstairs and seeing her manager Akira and a man. “Ah Misaki you’re awake.” Misaki nodded as she walked to Akira and had that, ‘who is he’ look on her face, “Misaki this is Kim Jin-Ho, he is going to be your new driver when you choose to need him.” Misaki smiled kindly,

“Nice to meet you Jin-Ho oppa.” Jin-Ho held Misaki’s hand and his lips spread into a warm smile,

“The pleasure is all mine miss Kobayashi.” Misaki smiled back at him,

“Could you please refrain from calling me ‘miss’ it makes me feel old.” Jin-Ho laughed playfully at Misaki's expression.

“For you I will only call you what you want me to.” He winked at Misaki making her laugh and then turn to Akira.

So what does my schedule look like today?” Akira looked through her PDA and said,

We have to do a recording, and announce your upcoming Album, then some PR work, but not too much to do.” Misaki rolled her eyes in a playful manner and said,

Really, because I’m sure that all of that will be a lot of work all in itself?” Now it was Akira’s turn to roll her eyes.

Get in the car smart .” Misaki smiled she loved these moments with Akira they were always so much fun.

Who me?” Akira smiled and flicked Misaki on the head, causing Misaki to laugh as she ran out of the house and into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Star Golden Bell~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is everybody?” Misaki asked as she looked around to see the crew but nobody else.

If you mean the Idols, they aren't here yet, we're early.”

Why?”

Because you are the special guest star and only the hosts are supposed to know that you are here.”

So what, I’m going to pop up anywhere then?”

That’s the idea.” Misaki crossed her arms over her chest and pouted,

Now who is the smart ?”  Akira smiled as she pushed Misaki toward the coordinator noona.

“Okay so you are going to be hiding behind this curtain and when we introduce you....”

“I come out and introduce myself?” Misaki said as she tilted her head.

“Exactly.” The host said.

“So once you are in the uniform wait behind the curtain araso?”

“Ne~.” the host smiled and bowed to Misaki

“It is an honor to be working with you Misaki-ssi.” Misaki bowed back and said,

“No, the honor is all mine.” The director then yelled,

“Two minutes on the set.” Misaki walked behind the curtain and started to relax until her phone vibrated, she saw that her friend Ayano texted her, 

Hey I don’t know what time it is wherever you are, but we all just wanted to say hi and that we wish you luck on what ever you are doing.” Misaki smiled at the text message and decided to text her back, 

Hey guys, its about 12:00 p.m. in Korea, and I’ll call you after this recording I’m doing for Star Golden Bell! Love you guys lots and thanks for the support.” After Misaki finished her text and put her phone back in her skirt pocket and listened to the hosts.

“Today we are here with some idols, so why don’t we let them introduce themselves.”

“So BEAST! Annyeonghaseyo! Beast imnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo! Kara imnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo! MBLAQ imnida!”

“Annyeonghaseyo! Shining SHINee imnida.” Everyone clapped at the Introductions JungHwan then said, “Those are just the regulars.” The audience laughed.

“Wow we have many Idols with us today.”

“You are right if you shine the light on them they are all shining brightly.” Then Thunder raised his hand.

“Yes, Thunder what is it?” All eyes were now on Thunder.

“Um, there is an empty seat here between me and Kikwang.” Now all eyes were on the empty seat. The hosts nodded and said,

“You are right there is an empty seat there, but for a special reason, you see we have a special guest with us today and that guest is going to be sitting there in that seat.” G.O. looked at the seat and asked,

“Is this guest invisible, because I don’t see him?” The audience laughed at G.O.’s silly question.

“No G.O. the guest is not invisible but they are here just not in that seat.” Joon jumped up causing everybody to look at him strange.

“Can I guess who it is?” the female host smiled and said,

"No it would ruin the surprise."

“I bet its BoA?” The Host shook his head and Joon frowned he was sure it was her.

“I’m probably wrong, but is it Misaki?” JungHwan looked at him and asked,

“Why do you say that, Thunder?” SeungHo smiled and said,

“He said it because he is a fanboy and loves Misaki.” Thunder blushed and sank in his chair.

“Wait I thought Misaki was on tour in Taiwan right now?”  JungHwan smiled and in a teasing tone asked,

“How did you know that Yoseob?” Yoseob smiled nervously,

“I knew, because I’m a fan of her music and follow her on twitter.” The female host said,

“I think many of the idols here like Misaki’s Music.” JungHwan looked around and smiled,

“Look at them, they all look guilty.” The audience laughed.

“Do you think we should introduce our special guest?” The male host asked the female host, and JungHwan. JungHwan nodded his head and said,

“Well, then without further ado, please welcome the International Star Misaki!” Misaki came out from behind the curtain with a smile on her face, and bowed. The look on the Idols’ faces were priceless.

“Misaki, why don’t you introduce yourself for us.” Misaki nodded and laughed a little,

“I’m the y, charismatic, dancer and singer with a dash of cute, Misaki-imnida. Annyeonghaseyo!” the audience cheered and then JungHwan asked Misaki, “How does it feel to be in Korea?” Misaki laughed a little again and said, 

“It feels good, I like being here again.”

“Again? You've been here before?” Misaki nodded

“Once when I was two I think, I came to visit my Uncle.”

“Oh really so do you visit him anymore?”

“Ne~, he still lives here.”

“Well, that’s good to hear.” Misaki smiled,

“It is, I love my family a lot.”

“I’m not sure if you noticed all the fans you have in this studio?” Misaki laughed again, 

“I have actually, and I’m shocked at the amount.”

“Why does that shock you?” Misaki shrugged and said,

“I just think that I have a huge amount of things that I could improve on.” JungHwan nodded and then asked,

“So does this uniform remind you of when you were in school I know that it was only recently that you stopped going?” Misaki laughed and said,

“Yeah it does, it's very nolstalgic.” Misaki laughed again.

"Misaki are you nervous?" JngHwan asked curiously.

"What gave me away?"

"That cute laugh of yours." The female host said with a smile

"It's contagious, Misaki is making everyone laugh."

"I'm sorry i laugh or bite my lip when I'm nervous its a bad habit." The other male host shook his head

"I think that it is really cute actually." many people nodded in agreement.

“Misaki you are, amazing, to be so calm and travel around at such a young age as a solo artist, how old are you right now?”

“I’m 18.” 

“I know you have probably been asked this question many times before, do you have a boyfriend?” Misaki looked at JungHwan for a bit and said,

“No, I don’t have a boyfriend, I would hate to break my dad’s heart.”

“Your dad?”

“Yes, my dad, says that I’m his baby girl and that I shouldn’t ever date.” The audience laughed,

“That must be hard? So you aren’t dating anybody ever?” Misaki shook her head,

“No I plan to date, just not right at this moment, but some people don’t quite understand that.” JungHwan smiled at Misaki and asked,

“That must be hard to stand?” Misaki shook her head,

“You kinda get used to it after a while.” JungHwan smiled and said,

“So I’m sure you want to take your seat so we can have some fun.” Misaki smiled and walked to her seat next to Thunder and Kikwang. Misaki smiled at them as she sat down and let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After the Show~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki walked out of her dressing room to head to the studio to look for her ring that her mother gave her. Once she found it she began to head back out when someone from the studio audience called for her. “Misaki-ssi will you please sign this?” Misaki smiled and said, “Sure thing what’s your name cutie?” the little girl blushed and said, “Ming Na.” Misaki smiled as she signed the album she had and handed it to the little girl and patted her head, “You be good now.” The little girl nodded and ran to her mom, and dad. 

“You must really love your fans huh?” Kikwang said walking over to her.

“O-Oh! A-Annyeonghaseyo.” - Misaki stuttered bowing.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Kikwang smiles. “Your music is really good. Did you make it yourself?”

“A - Ah Kamsahmnida.” Misaki stutters again. “Your music is great too. I really love your new song.”

“Ah Komawo, but you should give credit to JunHyung he’s the one who produces some of it.” Kikwang laughed. Misaki smiled, she liked his laugh it was infectious.

“So what about you do you have someone who produces your music for you?”

“Ah no, I produce my own music, and write the lyrics.”

“Chincha? That’s amazing.”

“Kamsahmnida, you’re amazing to, you really know how to put emotion in your dancing.” Kikwang smiled again.

“Kamsahmnida, I like listening to your music, the emotion you have in the lyrics are powerful.”

“Kamsahmnida. That means so much coming from you.” Misaki smiled and Kikwang laughed. “I don’t think my opinion on your music should really matter to you, because I’m sure you already know how amazing it is.” Misaki was about to respond when she heard, Misaki, Sore wa anata ga doko ni iku jikanda?” (“Misaki it’s time to go where are you?”) Misaki turned around and said, Iiyo, kenri ga aru!” (Ok, be right there!”) Misaki turned back to Kikwang “Mianhaeyo, but it looks like I have to go now, I liked talking to you, and komawo for the compliments Kikwang-ssi.”

“Call me oppa. I hope we can get to know each other better.” Kikwang smiles.

“N-N-Ne.” Misaki stutters, bowing and quickly walking away. 

“W-wait!” Kikwang calls out to Misaki but sadly she didn’t hear him. “I forgot to get her number...” Kikwang sighed, mentally beating himself for not getting her number.

“Found Ya!” Yoseob exclaimed causing Kikwang to jump five feet in the air.

“Yoseob!” Kikwang exclaimed shoving Yoseob away from him and walking away to find the rest of Beast. “What? We were all waiting for you, but you never came back. Then I find you talking to some girl. Who was it by the way?” Yoseob asked interested, following Kikwang.

“Oh it was Misaki.” Kikwang shrugged casually.

“WHAT?! No fair! I wanted to talk to her too!” Yoseob complained.

“Aish. Stop with the Aegyo.” Kikwang rolled his eyes.

“What did you talk to her about? Was she really nice like Bi Rain sunbae said she is?” Yoseob asked overflowing with aegyo just to find out. Kikwang smiled to himself and said, “I’ve learned that she loves her fans a lot, and she’s really sweet.”

“Oh? What’s this?” Doojoon smirked once he saw a smile plastered on Kikwang’s face. “Why does the almighty Lee Kikwang have a huge smile on his face?” JunHyung asked with a brow raised.

“He talked to Misaki! It’s not fair! I wanted to talk to her first!” Yoseob complained.

“Wait. You of all people were talking to Misaki?” Hyunseung asked not believing what he was hearing. Kikwang grinned and said, “Yup~”

“Hyung, How were you able to talk to her? I’ve heard she’s been so busy these days, plus she left before anyone could talk to her.” DongWoon complained Kikwang shrugged, “I was looking for you guys after I finished getting dressed and I saw Misaki signing a fan from the audience’s album and, I saw how sweet she was and I made a comment and she seemed really shocked to see me, but she was really cute.” Kikwang had that smile on his face again, and replayed his conversation with Misaki in his head.

“I still can’t believe you talked to her first! I wanted to do that!” Kikwang wasn’t listening, JunHyung looked at Kikwang and shook his head. “Did you get her number?” That snapped Kikwang out of it. “No, I didn’t because her manager was calling for her and she left before I could ask her.” Beast shook their heads at Kikwang,

“Oh well you are gonna have to just wait till you get another chance to see her again.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Misaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So what happened there kiddo, you just disappeared?” Misaki sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, “Sorry about that, I was looking for the ring I had and I found it, but then I saw this adorable little girl who asked for my autograph and I couldn’t say no, so I gave her one and then I ran into Kikwang.” Akira smirked and nudged Misaki.

“Oh you did huh? Were you two kissing or something, is that why you took so long?” Misaki blushed at Akira’s teasing and covered her face, “We were just talking, he complimented me on my music and asked if I really loved my fans, that’s all.” Akira frowned, “Aww that’s no fun.” Misaki shook her head at her manager, 

“What are we doing tomorrow?” Akira looked at her PDA and smiled,

“Not a thing kiddo, why?” Misaki looked at her phone, and started texting her friends back,

“I wanted to see if it was ok if I went to visit my Uncle.” Akira smiled and nodded,

“Of course after all you always told me that family was important, and maybe you could end all of his seriousness.” Misaki laughed and nodded,

“Maybe, but I doubt he would stop working just for me.”

“Well, it wouldn’t hurt, you did tell me that he worked an awful lot don’t you wish he would have flown to Japan to visit you?” Misaki shrugged.

“He loves his job just as much as I love singing and dancing, besides me and him have something that we both obsess over.”

“Let me guess work, or making other people happy, wait no how about worrying about what other people think?” Misaki looked at Akira and smiled,

“Very funny, but you’re way off, it’s family, both of us would have nothing if it wasn’t for our family.” Akira frowned, at Misaki’s statement and placed her head on her hand,

“Wow, and yet he won’t come visit you in Japan” Misaki smiled and nodded her head,

“That was kinda hard to believe huh?” Akira nodded and they both laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Saturday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Misaki! Are you up yet?” Misaki walked downstairs in her pajamas and went into the kitchen for a glass of milk.

“Yes, I’m awake Akira what’s up?” Akira walked into the kitchen also grabbing a glass of milk.

“Not much just wanted to see if you were conscious enough to tell me how you felt about going to see your uncle and doing a schedule or two.” Akira started to drink her milk as she said the last part. Misaki coughed and looked at Akira,

“So when you told me that I didn’t have anything planned today, that was you looking at the wrong date again or the wrong month?” Akira smiled and pointed at Misaki, “Cute, real cute, you know I only did that once.” Misaki laughed and poured herself another glass, “No offense Akira, but one time is enough to brand you for life as far as I’m concerned.” Akira shook her head in disbelief.

“So what is your answer while I’m still contemplating on what kind of torture I should use on you?”  Misaki smiled and bit her bottom lip,

“Sure why not but this time make sure you are on the right date.” Misaki said that last part as she finished her milk with a smile on her face and ran upstairs to get ready.

Misaki walked out of the shower refreshed and put on her clothes. Walking out of the house and into the car. Akira smiled and said, “Aww, cute Mickey mouse shirt, I can’t believe your wearing that.” Misaki looked at the shirt and then looked at Akira,

“My uncle sent it to me a year ago and I decided to wear it today.” Akira nodded her head and looked at her PDA. MIsaki sighed and turned to look out the window. “You like looking out the window an awful lot don’t you.” Misaki nodded her head, 

“Yeah it helps me think, but you like to look at your PDA an awful lot don’t you?” Akira smiled and flicked Misaki in the head,

“All right Misaki, you keep it up miss comedian.”  Misaki stuck her tongue at Akira making Akira laugh at how childish she was.

“Misaki?”

“Hmm?”

Promise me something.”

“Sure what is it?”

“Promise me that no matter what that you will never change and you will always be the same fun, sweet, gentle, and energetic person that I know and love.” Misaki looked at Akira in confusion, and concern,

“Aki-chan where did all of this come from?” Akira shook her head,

“Just promise me.” Misaki nodded her head.

“I promise.” Akira smiled and patted Misaki’s head.

“Good, that’s good to hear.” Misaki stared at Akira with both confusion and concern again, but then Akira covered Misaki’s eyes so Misaki wouldn’t see her cry. Misaki tried to pry Akira’s hand off of her face, but it didn’t work. “Akira? What’s going on?” Akira took a deep breath and smiled, “Nothing kiddo, I’m just making silly faces behind your back.” Misaki raised an eyebrow in disbelief. Akira let go of Misaki’s face and made a silly face at her. However Misaki still wasn’t buying it, “Akira, what’s going on? Were you crying?” Akira smiled at Misaki and shook her head,

“Can’t hide anything from you can I?” Misaki shook her head.

“No, sorry you can’t.”

“I just know how this business can be and I don’t want to lose the closest thing to a daughter I have, You are an amazingly talented girl full of life, and if you ever stopped being that I would be in despair, like someone just took the sun from the Earth.” Misaki hugged Akira and smiled, “You’re not gonna lose me silly. I don’t know where this all came from, but I think of you as a second mom, and as far as I’m concerned that is one of the most important roles you can play in my life, so let’s stop the crying okay?” Akira smiled and hugged Misaki, “Okay, sorry for bugging out on you.” Misaki smiled reassuringly and rubbed Akira’s shoulder.

“No problem I’m used to it with my dad.” That made Akira laugh and then Misaki joined in. The car then came to a stop and they got out.

“Annyeonghaseyo how may I help you?" Misaki bowed to the receptionist. 

“Annyeonghaseyo, is Hong Seung Sung here?”

“Yes, but I’m afraid he is in a meeting at the moment, may I take a message?”

“No, that won’t be necessary, can I just wait in his office?” the receptionist looked at Misaki curiously and then asked.

“I’m sorry, but are you Misaki?” Misaki nodded her head. The receptionist squealed with excitement and said,

“I’m a big fan of your music, I listen to it all the time.” 

Misaki smiled and bowed in gratitude making the receptionist jump up and do the same. Akira cleared and asked,

“I’m sorry, but is it ok if Misaki waits in his office?” 

“Of course just go down that hall and take a right you will find an elevator and take it to the 7th floor.” Misaki signed the album the receptionist was holding and bowed gratefully, “Komawo, have a wonderful day.” The receptionist bowed again and Misaki walked away with Akira in tow. “You keep giving away these autographs there won’t be many at the fan signings.” Misaki smiled

“Akira I can’t say no to my fans, because without them none of this would be possible.”

“I know, but Misaki just be carful, you are too trusting.” Misaki spun around,

“One of my many endearing qualities, I can’t help wanting to give to people, it’s in my blood.” Akira nodded.

“Yes, it is in your blood, however do you not remember that one time you were robbed?” Misaki shrugged,

“I’m sure that they needed the money more than I did.” Akira shook her head in disbelief.

“Just be more careful okay you continue to give me heart attacks because of your lack of safety.” Misaki nodded her head as they got out of the elevator. Akira looked at the office they sat in. “It’s a nice office.” Misaki shrugged and sat in the chair for a minute and then got up. “I’m gonna go look around if my uncle is back before I am then tell him I’m exploring.” Akira sighed knowing there was no arguing once Misaki made up her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Floor 6~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki walked down the halls when she heard music coming from one of the rooms. Curious to find out what it was she went to the door and saw it was open and as she stood in the door way she saw Beast dancing to the song Shock. Misaki stood there admiring their dance moves, and the fact that they were having fun doing it. Misaki took a deep breath as the song was ending and then smiled and clapped. Beast heard the clap and turned around to see Misaki standing there smiling. “Annyeonghaseyo! That was really good oppa-deul.” Kikwang smiled, happy to see her and walked over.

“Komawo, but what are you doing here?”

“I came to visit somebody here today, but I got bored with waiting so I went exploring.” Yoseob walked up and said,

“Annyeonghaseyo, Misaki-ssi.” Misaki smiled and bowed,

“Annyeonghaseyo, oppa and please don’t use formal language.” Kikwang smiled and grabbed Misaki’s hand,

“Let me introduce you to everybody.” After introductions Misaki sat on the floor and looked around,

“So Misaki, who did you come to visit?” Doojoon asked out of curiosity.

“I came to visit my uncle that I haven’t seen in a while.”

“So you have a day off today?” Yoseob asked. Misaki shook her head,

“Afraid not, after my visit I have to do a couple of schedules, and that might take awhile.” Kikwang looked sad and Misaki noticed it first, but didn’t say anything.

“So do you guys practice everyday or sometimes?”

“Sometimes, when we have events coming up we usually practice a lot?” JunHyung answered with his eyes on her. Misaki smiled and said, “I love your dedication its sweet, I wish I was more like that.” Beast was confused what did she mean by that?

"So Misaki you saw our small practice performance, can you sing for us a little?”  DongWoon asked now focusing on her. Misaki smiled and shook her head, “Mianhae, but to listen to me sing you would either have to be a fan, or be in my house when I’m practicing.” 

“Aww that’s no fair!” Kikwang whined and she stuck her tongue at him.

“Misaki there you are!” Misaki looked up to see her uncle and Akira. walk in to Beast’s practice room.

“There you are uncle. I was waiting for you.” Hong Seung Sung sighed and patted Misaki on the head like a puppy,

“Misaki, sitting in my office for a minute isn’t exactly waiting.” Misaki crossed her arms and pouted using aegyo.

“That was to waiting, I just got really bored.” Akira shook her head,

“Misaki you need to learn to wait a little longer than a minute.” Misaki continued to pout while Beast was just standing there in disbelief. ‘Her uncle is our boss?’ Kikwang let that knowledge run through his head several times before it was interrupted by Misaki running behind him grabbing onto his shirt. “Oppa~ make them stop picking on me~” Kikwang looked at Misaki, and then looked at Misaki’s manager and his boss. “Kikwang I see Misaki is quite fond of you, she doesn’t really whine and run behind just anybody.” Kikwang couldn’t help but feel happy about that. “Mi-chan come on we have to be somewhere in an hour.” Misaki poked her head out from behind Kikwang and stuck her tongue at Akira. “iie~ Aki-chan is mean to me, I want to stay with oppa.”  Seung Sung sighed and said, “Kikwang do you mind coming with us and my stubborn niece? I understand if you can’t I just need her to stop being so difficult and she will only cooperate if you’re around.” Kikwang shook his head,

“I don’t mind.” Misaki looked at him and then Akira who only smiled knowingly,

“I guess that works what better way to get Misaki to cooperate then to bring the boy she has a crush on.” Misaki’s eyes got wide, as a blush crept up her face.

“I - I - I do not have a crush on him!” Akira smiled and teased Misaki,

“Of course you do Misaki, he is all you think about since you met him yesterday.” Misaki jumped out from behind Kikwang and chased Akira out of the room. Seung Sung chuckled and said, “Looks like we won’t need you to come with us after all.” As Seung Sung exited the room Kikwang and the rest of Beast were left dumbfounded. “Misaki has a crush on me?” Yoseob whined about how unfair it was while JungHyung said, “I don’t get it, what does she see in you?” After about five minutes of calming down the members of beast started to get ready to go Kikwang was last to get out when he saw Misaki standing in the doorway. “I - I don’t have a crush on you, Aki-chan was lying ok.” Kikwang looked at Misaki and nodded.

“I understand, but it’s a shame because I have a crush on you, a really big one." Misaki started to turn red and turned to run out of the room when Kikwang stopped her. “I’m sorry just forget what I said ok?” Misaki stood there for a second and then left.

“Damnit I forgot to ask for her number again!” Kikwang sighed and walked into Seung Sung.

“Kikwang-ssi what a surprise.” Kikwang bowed and Seung Sung smiled,

“I’m glad I ran into you. You know my niece Misaki is a fragile girl and I noticed the way you looked at her, so I figured that maybe you could look after her for me?” Kikwang nodded his head and then asked.

“Um sir I would like to, but I don’t have a way of getting in contact with her, every time she is around me I mess something up or forget to ask for her number.” Seung Sung smiled and handed Kikwang a slip of paper and patted him on the back.

“I’m sure you will find a way to fix that.” Then he left Kikwang holding the slip of paper. Kikwang unfolded the paper and exclaimed in shock, “Omo Misaki’s number.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that Night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki walked out of the bathroom wearing her pajamas and drying her hair when she heard her phone buzzing.

Unknown Number

Annyeonghaseyo! Misaki how are you feeling today!

I was thinking about you all day!

Misaki looked puzzled as she looked at the message and she wondered who it was. Hesitantly she texted back.

Annyeonghaseyo, I'm doing fine, but who is this?

Silly it's me Kikwang! couldn't you tell?

Misaki was shocked and just stared at her phone before immediatley texting back

Oppa!! How did you get my number!?

Your uncle gave it to me, wae is that a problem?

Aniyo! I'm happy it's you and not some crazy fan.

Ah well I was wondering what you were up to.

Nothing really I just got out of the shower.

Kikwang's face turned bright red as he imagined what Misaki looked like right now. While Misaki remained totally oblivious to what she had just said to him.

Well I gotta go, but I will talk to you tomorrow.

Ne sleep tight Oppa!