Chapter 10 : Yoseob?!

I'll never leave you alone

Tears started  to form in my eyes. "wh-what.. you mean.. he wont show up to me a-again?" i said while tears were flowing into my cheeks.  "Yes.." she nodded. "He wouldn't bother you anymore." she added.

Then i remebered what yang told me..

"Sooo.. you would show up to me there?" i asked. "Yeah~ Just dont let others recognize that you're going to talk to the air.. I really wanna talk to them!! " he grinned

I tried to look at around us. I tried to look around the four corners of the room.. no Yang showed up. "Is there something wrong?" the  woman asked. "Uhh-Im sorry ma'am but.. i have to look for something.." i said as i got up from my sit and got out  of the room. I tried to search for him inside the restaurant. But still, he's not there.

"Yang! It's not yet anymore funny! Show up!" i cried inside. I dont care if all the people there are looking at me. Finally, i decided to got out of the restaurant. It feels like the whole world stopped, i saw him..

"It's not funny Yang~!" i shouted. Suddenly i realized i was the only person standing there.. He just smiled. "Thank you sooo much Eunbyung.." i felt he whispered and he vanished from my sight.

I tried to stop the tears falling but i cant anymore stop it. I dropped my knees on he floor crying.

"I will always be here for you~ I'll never leave you alone.."

You're such a liar, Yang! You promised me! :(

"Uhhmm.. Miss.. Are you okay?" someone stood infront of me handing his handkerchief . I took the handkerchief as i stood up. I wiped my tears. "Thank y--" i was about to thank him.. "Yang.....?" my eyes widened. I tried to touch his face. "hey Yoseob! Is this the restaurant of your parents?" a boy approached him. "Yeah~ Wait up Doojoon hyung.." he replied as he faced me again. "Is there something wrong in my face?" he grinned.

 

[Flashback]

"He died because of a car accident.. He had loved this girl so much.. that's why when that girl decided to leave him for America, he chases her using his car.. maybe he was really depressed at that time that's why that accident happened." the woman started to cry. "Im sorry for that, ma'am.. was he your only child?" i managed to ask. "No, he had his twin brother.." 

[End of Flashback]

 

"Im going to miss you.." i cried out loud as i covered my eyes with his handkerchief. Amd guess what?  That boy called Yoseob, HUGGED me. It was just like the feeling when I was hugging Yang.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Is this just the end?! :O

SEQUEL?

 

Thank you soo much for the support~! :DD

I love all my subscribers!

FOR SILENT READERS, I really hope you atleast enjoyed reading this :)

What are you waiting for? VOTE NOW~!