Epilouge

My Weirdo Neighbor

- Epilogue -


'You can not continue to hinder other men approached Bommie as you used to do when you was a child and you should start considering to confess your feelings to Bommie before others men ahead of you' Dami words keep echoing in his mind.


Jiyong then looked at Bom again 'Kwon Jiyong, now or never' after say that Jiyong ran out of his house and when he opened the gate of his house, Bom was about to open the gate of her house.


***


Bom was about to open her gate when she heard the sound of Jiyong’s house gate open roughly.


And when she saw the house, in front of the fence stood Jiyong with panting breath like he'd been run over and yes he's been running.


Bom then smiled at Jiyong, trying to friendly even though she knows, Jiyong would be turned away like usual.


But not this time, instead Jiyong looked Bom. Then he walked towards Bom.


Just my feelings, or he really was walking towards me, Bom wondered, looking left and right turns out no one except her, and when she looked at Jiyong, Jiyong is already in front of her.


'Bommie-ah do you want ice cream? My treat' Jiyong said with a friendly smile.


What? Did he called me Bommie? He always called me like it used to be, and Omo he smiled, Kwon Jiyong smiled. This is the first time he smiled and he looked very nice when he smiled. Bom was shocked.


'Bommie, are you fine ?' Jiyong said as he waved his hand in front of Bom’s face while she stare at him without blinking.


'Ehhh?' Bom said like she confused.


'aigoo ~ this corn freak' Jiyong said, rubbing the back of his head.


'Well, that I consider as a yes answer' Jiyong said then holds Bom’s hand.


'Let's go out date' Jiyong said as he walked holding Bom’s hand tightened.


Dating? since when? Instead he said he’ll treat me eat ice cream? Bom was awakened from her reverie heard Jiyong said "date" and start asking in her mind.


Kwon Jiyong, you're really a weird neighbors, Bom thought, while continuing to stare at Jiyong who walked beside her with a smile. But also you really cute when you smile like that Kwon Jiyong, Bom smile at Jiyong.


Hello all, thank you very much for your comments :) :)

Especially for those who have subscribed.

And thank you very much for all the support.

So how do you think about this story? Should I make a sequel? just asking and I hope you enjoy all of my posts ^^