Park Bom

My Weirdo Neighbor

- Park Bom -


That afternoon after school, as usual before going into my house I feed the dogs owned by ahjumah who living in front of my house. That ahjumah was very seldom at home so she maintains a lot of dogs. I really like dogs but eoma not allow me to take care one of them.


As I was feeding the dogs in front of the fence of my house, he passed in front of me with his bike as usual.


'Good afternoon' I was greeted with a smile when he go down from his bike and saw me.


But he just stared at me with a straight face and turned away as he went into his house.


'What's going on with that person? He was really a weird neighbor' I muttered.


'It was 8 years now his became my neighbor and he's always like that, every time I say hello, talk to him, even when I just smiled at him he just looked at me with a straight face like that and turned away, I began to think he hates me'  I spoke to the dog like they understood what I said.


'At least once, he more often spoke to me then now ' I said to myself.

 

- Flashback 8 years ago
While little Bom was feeding the neighbor's dogs as usual when she back home from play in the playground, suddenly she heard the sound of clash and when she saw to her left sight, she saw a boy fell off his bike like he had just crashed into the gate house at the end of Bom’s house hall.

‘Are you alright?' Bomb ran toward the boy, the hall was very quiet there just Bom and that boy.


'Omo, you bleeding, wait here a minute' Bom was panic saw blood on the knees and elbows that boy. She ran to her house to take first-aid box.


Bom Slowly clean that boy’s wound and bandaged it. The Boy who was grimacing in pain immediately silent, he just stared at Bom without wink.


'Finished' Bom said with a smile to the boys.
'Uh-oh this is for you' Bom give the boy a bar of chocolate.


The boy just stared at Bom with a straight face, he took the chocolate in Bom’s hand, and go straight into the fence at the house that he had been hit, turns out that his house.


'You welcome' Bom said softly when the boy was entered in his house and leave Bom at the gate of his house.


- Flashback end


Bomb smiled remembering her weird neighbor behavior.


'Kwon Jiyong, he really really weird, he had often forbid me receiving gifts of others and he gave me his things as exchanged' Bom smiling again remember Jiyong weird but cute behavior.


- Flashback


'Bom noona, this candy is for you. It's your favorite flavor, corn' Seungri said while giving candy to Bom on the playground near Bom’s house, Bom and her neighbors often come to play on this playground in the afternoon.


Bom will just take the candy from Seungri’s hand when other people take the candy, and it was Jiyong.


'Bommie you should not eat this candy, it can hurt your teeth' Jiyong said and keep the candy in his pocket.


'But. . . ' Bom Unfinished  speaking,when Jiyong suddenly gave her a baked corn that still warm.


'For you' Jiyong said stick with a flat face. / /


On another day.


'Bom you can borrow my bike if you want' Seunghyun offers his bicycle to Bom.


'jinja oppa?' Bom asked with sparkled eyes.


'Ne' Seunghyun replied, patting her head, and suddenly someone pushed his hand away from Bom’s head.


'Bom you can’t use that bike, it's too big for you. You've just use my bike' Jiyong said with a straight face while offers his bycycle to Bom.


'Thank you Jiyongie oppa' Bom said, smiling. Immediatly Jiyong looked away and went directly to the swing and sat there stared at Bom who was playing with his bike.


- Flashback end


Jiyongie Oppa, I used to call him like that when we were still playing together. Even though he can hardly be guessed because of poor expression like that, but I'm sure he's actually a good person.