Chapter 6

Don't Say You Love Him

Kai's POV

Today Sehun doesn't come to school. So I walked to my class alone. On my way, I saw Junghye.

"Kai!" She smiled and said.

"Anneyonghaseyo, Junghye shi!" I bowed and smiled.

"Call me Junghye. We are in the same age!" She said.

"Dae." I nodded.

"So you're in Rina's class??" She asked.

I nodded, "right! I'm new student."

"You know Rina because of EXO-K??" She said.

"No. I know her before they introduced me." I answered.

"Really?? How??" Junghye asked as she continued walking with me.

"I saved her at club one night. And that's how we know." I said.

"So.....ah! I know! She told me about you! Thanks for saving my friend!" She beamed.

I chuckled, "It's okay! So let me go! Here is my class!"

"Right! Bye, Kai! See you around!" She said and left.

I walked to my seat as my eyes went directly to Rina.

She was frowning and pouting slightly. She seems angry.

"Hi, Kai!!" Eunso waved her hand.

"Hi, Eunso!" I smiled.

"Where's Sehun??" She asked.

"He said he wouldn't come to school today!" I said.

She nodded, "okay! Oh, BTW, there's a hang out after school! Today is Suho oppa and my anniversary!"

"Yeah, Suho hyung told me! Congratulation!" I said.

She nodded shyly, "thanks!"

I noticed Rina was not talking or interesting us. What makes her angry? I really wanna know.

I looked at Rina and then I looked at Eunso.

She understood and mouthed, 'I don't know what's wrong with her.'

I nodded and looked at Rina again.

*I wish It's not because of Chunji.* I thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rina's POV

It's all because of Chunji oppa. I have been thinking about him since I went back home from school yesterday.

*flashback*

I was walking out of the school with Junghye. Then, I saw Chunji oppa. I sighed as soon as I saw him. Yep! We broke up about 2 hours ago!!!!!

But he walked towards me. Smiling brightly, winking and just coming towards me.

"Hi babe!" He said as he leaned in.

I blinked my eyes. For a second, I couldn't guess what would he do next.

He leaned in and I felt his lips touch mine. It wasn’t just a peck like I expected. I mean he just gives me a peck at school. Now, he is kissing me with love.

I felt his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him as he kissed me more.

I don't know what is happening but I know that I don't want to stop kissing my love. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Finally, we broke the kiss. I stared at him and saw his smiling face.

"Surprise kiss!" He said and winked again.

I just look at him with wide eyes. He is so weird. Does this kiss mean we are back??? What??!!

"Stop wearing that jerk's coat!" He said and took the coat off quickly.

"Junghye, you know Yangmi, right??? Give this to her!!" Chunji said and tossed that coat.

"You know Yangmi??? Are you friends with her???" I asked.

"Of course! So close friends! Yangmi will do whatever Junghye asks!" Chunji smirked.

Junghye glared at him and said, "Chunji oppa, what are you talking??"

He just shrugged and looked at her. They are glaring each other that I feel like I'm an outcast between them.

"Oppa, what's wrong with you???" I asked.

"Let's go, Rina ah!" Chunji grabbed my hand.

What's wrong with them?? They are like fighting.

"Bye, Junghye ah." I said and followed him.

*flashback ended*

Something is fishy. I know.

Junghye called to me last night and asked me what did Chunji oppa say to me on the way back home.

Is there something that she hides from me?? Can't be, right? Junghye is my best friend. She will never lie to me.

I sighed and looked at the entrance. The scene that I have seen was unpleasant for me!

Kai is talking with Junghye happily. When do they become that close??

Wait! Her class is A and that's on the downstairs. She went up to talk with him??????!!!!!!!

Now, I feel something bad! Is it jealousy?? I hope it is not. Why do I have feeling for him??! I already have Chunji oppa!

I just stayed like I don't hear Kai and Eunso talking.

"Eunso, why do you call Rina as unnie?? Is she older than us??" Kai asked Eunso.

*no, I'm not!! I'm just 4 months older than Eunso!* I said in my mind.

"No. Unnie is 4 months older than me and I get used to call her unnie." Eunso answered.

"So I think I'll be oppa. I'm January born." He said.

I smiled and thought, *you want to be called oppa??*

"Yes! I'm July born! If you want me to call you 'oppa', I will! Sehun is the only one I can't call 'oppa'." Eunso said and they laughed.

"So I'm older than Rina??" He asked.

Eunso nodded, "of course! But only 2 months!"

"Aww.......BTW, today outing will include Rina??" He said.

*Kai! You don't want me to come along??* I thought.

"Waeyo?? You don't want her to come with us??" Eunso raised her voice.

"Actually.........yes!" Kai said.

I angrily turned around and faced him.

"Mwo??!! You don't want me to come with you??!! Wae??!!" I said and pouted.

"You finally spoke!!" Kai chuckled and smiled.

"What??" I looked at Eunso and she was laughing.

"You two!! Aish!! You two fooled me!" I said.

"Mian! We just wanted to tease you!" Eunso said.

Kai said, "yes! I would like you to come with us, of course!"

"Mianhae, ne dongsae!" Kai patted my head.

"I'm not your dongsae!" I said and frowned.

"I'm older than you~!" He said cutely.

I can't help but smiling when I see his cute actions.

Then we keep teasing each others until teacher comes.

*thanks, Kai! For making me smile.* I thought.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Kai's POV

I just wanted to make her smile again. I really want to see her beautiful smile which makes my heart flutter.

"I'm older than you~!" I said using my aegyo.

Unexpectedly, she smiles!! I barely use aegyo in front of other people than EXO-K. But she is exception.

Now. It'd worth because she smiles.

*thanks, Rina ah! For smiling in front of me!* I thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


My dear readers & subscribers, I'm sorry that I didn't update!!! frown please forgive me!!

This chapter is a little short. My brain is out of ideas! I don't know how to continue this!! T.T besides, my computer is something wrong!!! I can't just power on it!!!! cry so that means I can't update!!! This chapter is updated by my friend! Lucky to have her to help me!! Whew!! ^^

But don't worry!! I'll try my best of best to continue writing!! ^.^

Please read & subscribe & comment~~~~!!! *smile*

Thanks for reading!!! Have a good day!! kiki


>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>