Chapter ~5~

Don't Say You Love Him

Yours POV

I came back to cafeteria with the winner smile on my face.

I wore Yangmi's boyfriend's coat even though It's long for me. I just want to win her.

"See. I told you. Someone is ready to give me." I smirked and sat down.

"What did you do actually??" Sooyun asked.

I smiled, "just some stuffs that need to do. It's easy. I got one more boyfriend."

"Yah!! Park Rina!!!" Yangmi shouted angrily and slammed her palm on the table.

"Volume down!! It's so noisy!" I said and faced her.

"Take. That. Off!" She said and grabbed my collar.

I scoffed, "why?? This isn't yours. That's my ........ boyfriend's."

"Mwo!! Are you crazy??!" She said.

I nodded my head and said, "yes. He makes me go crazy."

"I'll never forgive you, Park Rina! Never!" She said calmly.

"You're welcome. I'm glad to be your enemy." I said and smiled.

She then left and I saw we got students attention.

"Haven't you ever seen fighting??" I said, annoyed.

"Unnie, be careful. Yangmi is well known for her background." Minyoung said and I nodded.

"Do you know where's Chunji oppa?? Or Junghye?? I can't find them." I said.

"He is near the fountain." D.O said.

I said, "ok. So see ya later. I'm going!!"


No one POV

JB went out of the classroom after finishing his works. He went to cafeteria through short path which is barely used.

"She took my boyfriend!" Someone said and JB stopped his steps.

"Junghye." She said.

*Junghye?? So Jung Junghye??* JB thought and peeked at two girls.

"I did as you said! But now, my boyfriend is with her and she even wears his coat!" Yangmi said.

"Shut your mouth!! I'm thinking what to do!" Junghye shouted.

"I didn't expect that she would take revenge back." She said.

Junghye smirked, "It's good too! She will go away from Chunji oppa!"

"Not good for me, Junghye. I must have my boyfriend back!" Yangmi said angrily.

"I'll help you back. But It's not time yet. Wait for a while. And she will dump him one day." Junghye said and walked away.

"BTW, her coat. It's stained with coffee. That's what you want, right??" Yangmi said.

Junghye nodded, "of course. Great job, Yangmi."

*what're they talking about??* JB thought and continued his walking to cafeteria.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No one's POV

"Minyoung ah, did something happen to Rina today??" JB asked Minyoung while they are sitting in class.

"Yes. She fought with Yangmi." Minyoung nodded.

JB asked her what had happened and she said.

*so Junghye and Yangmi did that on purpose. Jung Junghye, what are you planning??? Does she have a crush on Chunji??* JB thought and looked at Jung Junghye who is also in their class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

"So you are Rina's knight??!" Sehun said with a teasing smile to me.

I smiled back, "not a knight, Sehun ah."

"But you helped her!!" Sehun said.

I told him about Rina and I first met at the club and he is teasing me continuously.

"I can't believe why she still loves Chunji." I said and sighed.

"That's Rina. She is always that kind of person. If she loves someone or likes something, she is so attached to that." Sehun said.

*Maybe she is pretending to be a bad girl, her inside is so sweet.* I thought and smiled without noticing Sehun.

"You are smiling???!!! You love her!!" Sehun shouted.

I shook my head and laughed nervously, "no!! Yah! Oh Sehun!! What are you talking??!"

"What?? Kai loves who???" Rina stands in front of us and asks.

"No one!! Sehunnie is crazy!! He is being weird!" I said shyly and punched Sehun's arm.

Sehun laughed, "yeah yeah! I'm weird. It's nothing, Rina ah! Let's go!"

She nodded and we walked into the class together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yours POV

When the school is finished

"Hey, Rina!! Let's go home together!" Junghye who waited you outside of the class said.

"Sorry, Junghye ah! Today, I have an to take me home!" I said and smiled.

"Who is the lucky guy~!" Junghye asked and I pointed to my newest boyfriend.

"Oh! Isn't he Yangmi's boyfriend??" She asked and I nodded.

"Her ex! Now, he's mine!" I stuck my tongue out and said.

Then, I saw Kai and Sehun passed me and I patted Kai's shoulder.

"Kai! Answer me! Dinner or lunch??" I asked.

Kai shook his head, "I don't know. Do as you like."

"Okay! I'll text you tonight! Give me your phone!" I said.

He looked at me blankly and I rolled my eyes, "I still don't know your phone number!"

"Oh, right! Sorry! Here!" He smiled shyly and gave me his phone.

I called to my phone and said, "ok! This is my number!"

"Okay!" Kai said and looked at Junghye.

Junghye smiled beautifully and said, "hi! I'm Jung Junghye! Rina's best friend!" and held her hand out.

"Dae! I'm Kim JongIn. Call me Kai!" Kai smiled brightly and shook her hand.

She held his hand and stared at him for a long time.

I'm being uneasy and grabbed Junghye's hand, "Sehun is waiting you, Kai!"

"Okay! Bye!" He waved his hand.

"See you next time, Junghye shi!" He said to Junghye and went to Sehun.

When I looked at Junghye, I saw her staring at Kai.

I don't like her looks! Her looks mean 'gosh! He is so hot!' and who knows what is she thinking!

"Stop staring, Junghye!" I said with a little anger.

"Wae?! He is super hot and sweet too! Ne style!!" Junghye said and winked.

I'm rarely angry at her because she is my best best friend. But now, I don't know why but I just wanna shout at her not to talk about Kai.

"Rina?? Are you jealous??" She said.

I smiled as I can and said, "of course not! I just want to warn you that he's from EXO-K! You don't like them, right??"

I hope that she will answer she hates Kai.

"Really?? Yeah. I don't like them but Kai is exception! He is damn hot!" She said and smiled.

I pouted and walked away from Junghye.

*what is wrong with me??!! Kai??! Junghye likes him! So what?? Nothing is wrong but I'm being so so sensitive about that!! This feeling is exactly the same when I see girls around Chunji oppa.* I thought and sighed.

*and today when I heard Sehun talking about the girl Kai loves, I felt my heart ached.* I shook my head and said myself not to think weird things.

I sighed unknowingly and went back home with Junghye.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Sorry!! I haven't updated for more than a week!! I'm really sorry!! *bow*

I'm afraid that this chapter is not so good! :(

I apologize for my grammar errors! I wish you all will wait for the next chapter! :)

Subscribe, comment!! :) thanks to all of my subscribers and readers!!

I warmly welcome new readers! :)

That's all! :) love you everyone!!! ^^


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<