Get Ready

The SM Dilemma

Leeteuk was fast asleep, sleeping well on his first day off in a long time. It was nearly ten am and no one dared wake the leader. After the long month of promotions and performances for Spy, Leeteuk needed to sleep as long as he could. No matter what. But that didn't seem to matter to the fluffy grey feline, Heebum. She would merely walk around the leaders head, batting at his hair and ears, curl up on the pillow. She really could care less. Soon, this fed up the angel enough for him to throw her out of the room.

"Yah! I'm trying to sleep!" He yelled at the cat who sat and her paw. "Aiish, just like Heechul."

Leeteuk closed the door and walked back to his bed. Now, sleep awaited him. The stress was really getting to him. He was usually very laid back, but now he was y and easily pissed off. Who could blame him? He was leaving for the army in a month. As he settled down he could hear the door open slowly and someone lay next to him. Leeteuk was ready to yell at who ever was trying to bother him when he turned around.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kangin was laying facing him.

"Oh, Kangin." Leeteuk smiled at his friend.

"You never yell, are you okay?" The younger inquired.

"Yeah, just need more sleep." With a yawn, he rubbed his eyes.

"No Sherlock."

Before turning over and closing his eyes, the angel whaked Kangins head. He slowly drifted off, finally getting some descent sleep. It was about a half an hour before he woke again, the manager shaking him and Kangin awake.

"Yah! You two get to the living room!"

"Hyungnim... It's our day off..." Kangin muttered as he sat up.

"Well, you have a bit of business to talk about."

Both idols looked up at their manager, confused by his statement. Last time they got woken up on their day off for something was during Super Junior's Full House. As the two walked into the living room, they saw most of the others half asleep in the living room. Yesung was leaning his head against the wall as he sat on the couch, his eyes sealed close in an attempt to sleep. Shindong was in the kitchen with Ryeowook, getting coffee for everyone. Sungmin and Eunhyuk walked out of their room, yawning and ready to collapse into sleep. Kyuhyun was on his laptop on the floor. The only two not present were Donghae and Siwon, who were probably at church and would be filled in later.

Kangin and Leeteuk sat on the empty seats on the couch, looking at their obviously stressed and sleep deprived manager. They could only think of what was going on. Perhaps it was more legal issues, or something terrible had happened. Who knew? After Ryeowook and Shindong got everyone coffee, the manager stood in the center of the room, putting his words together in his head.

"There's a new member to the SM family." He said, trying to think more. "And due to the circumstances, SooMan is having them stay here."

"What's his name?" Kangin enquired as he sipped his coffee.

"Her name is Poppy."

The room went silent. After several moments, Sungmin spoke up.

"A girl? Is this like Full House again?"

"No." Their manager took a drink of his coffee. "SooMan wants to ensure that she will have people to help her out with the change, so she will be living with you until she graduates from college and joins full time."

"But-"

"No buts. Her plane from America is coming tomorrow, I expect you all to behave."

Everyone agreed to behave and went off to get ready for the new addition.