Dinner Date with... Mr. Right?! part 2

I married the brother of my little sister's mortal enemy

+Hebe's POV+

          When we were about to be seated, mom suddenly suggested something...

"Arron, why don't you sit beside Hebe?"

"Yes, Arron, she's right, you two are getting married, you should get to know each other more." Mrs. Yan agreed with mom.

          Arron can't do anything but to follow, he and Gui Gui switched places. Suddenly I remembered of something, Arron's supposed-to-be seat is nezt to Wang Zi's seat!!!! "Will she be alright?" I thought.

"They'll be alright, Wang Zi knows how to behave well when he's on others' house." Arron said to me. I was shocked.

"How did you know what I'm thinking of?" I said, surprised. Everyone laughed, they overheard what I said.

"It's called telepathy my dear." my mom informed me.

"No, it's called telepathy AND understanding." Mr. Yan corrected. I felt very shy, I totally blushed. I looked towards Arron and saw that he was also blushing.

+End of POV+

+Gui Gui's POV+

          Mom ordered me to switch places with my "future bro-in-law". I, of course, have no choice but to follow and bear the despicable face of the despicable guy who was sitting beside me, or else I'll be scolded in a month. As I sat down, the elders continued to tease my innocent, cute, loving sister. I can't take those corny words the are telling. I can't believe it! My parents can take to see my beautiful sister get engaged with that "Arron guy". I just continued eating but suddenly my dad spoke the words that I labeled "EXTRA RED ALERT" :

"They're such a perfect pair! I can't wait to have such cute grandchildren." he said.

I choked to death! I can't calm myself down!

"Are you alright?" my sister asked. I looked at her and saw that her face is as red as a tomato, she's DEFINITELY affected to what my dad said.

"I'm alright," I lied. How can I be alright?! but I lied 'cause I don't want my sister to be worried. "I'm as strong as a cow!" I continued.

"You even looked like one too," the despicable guy beside me whispered.

"If I'm a cow, then you're a pest!" I whispered back.

Suddenly my sister dropped her fork, she was about to get it when Arron tried to reach for it too! "RED ALERT!!!!!" I thought. I tried to think of a prank to pull to prevent them from holding hands, suddenly, a brilliant idea knocked on my head. I kicked Wang Zi's chair until he was about to fall off.

"Wang Zi's fainting!!!!!!"I yelled. Everyone, even the two, looked at me. PLAN SUCCESS!!!!! I stopped them from holding hands!

Wang Zi looked at me with an angry face, he was about to talk when I covered his mouth. "I'm taking him to the living room to help him rest at the sofa," I excused, then I dragged him with my hands on his mouth, towards the living room. When I took off my hands from his mouth, he took his chance to yell:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HAVE YOU GONE NUTS AGAIN?!"

Everyone heard his scream, they ran towards the living room, I covered his mouth again...

"What happened?" Hebe asked me.

"He yelled in pain!" I lied. Then I used my other hand to pinch Wang Zi secretly, he screamed again...

"Look!!! He's in real pain!!!" I lied again. "Auntie, I think he needs rest before his headache become worse."

"Oh, I think so too," Arron agreed.

"Well then, we better go," Mr. Yan said.

I took off my hands from Wang Zi's mouth. He kept on yelling at me...

"Oh, Wang Zi," I said, acting worried, "I know you felt bad for interrupting our family dinner, but don't worry, you're already part of this family so no one would get angry at you." I then dragged him towards their car then opened the door and pushed him towards his seat, the whole Yan family followed then waved goodbye to us. We waved back.... "Bye Mr. PEST!!!!" I thought happily!!!

+End of POV+

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

end of chapter 3

next chapter: The wedding

hope you enjoyed... keep on commenting so I can improve the story!!! thanks for all your support!!!

GOD BLESS!!!!

"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who despitefully use you and persecute you, that YOU may be called SONS of YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN." 

                                                                                                                                                                          -Matthew 5:44-45