Dinner Date with... Mr. Right?!

I married the brother of my little sister's mortal enemy

 

 +Hebe's POV+

"Summer vacation had just started, but instead of going to the beach, my family rather arrange my marriage with Arron. My whole family is already sitting on the dinning table, waiting for the Yan family, suddenly the doorbell rang...

"I'm gonna get it!" Gui Gui announced as she ran towards the door.

"Did she thought of another prank to pull?" Mom asked at me. I just looked at her with my "I dunno" expression. Then she followed Gui Gui.

+End of POV+

          Gui Gui opened the door and welcomed Mr. & Mrs. Yan. Mrs. Tian (Hebe's mom) greeted them, while Gui Gui blocked the door even before the Yan brothers can come inside.

"So, are you Arron?" she asked the guy infront of the door which is standing beside Wang Zi.

"Oh, yes, I'm Arron Yan," he said while taking out his hand to offer Gui Gui to shake hands with him. "You must be...?"

"Tian Ying Jie, but I'm used to be called Gui Gui," she shook Arron's hands. "I'm Hebe's younger sister... Well, come in." 'This guy is definitely different from that jerk, but still, i'm not going to get easy on him' Gui Gui thought. Gui let Arron enter their house then blocked the door again.

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" Wang Zi asked.

"We only welcome RESPECTABLE guests here, but I'm sorry Mr. Yan Wang Zi, because no matter how I look at you, I still can't find the word RESPECTABLE in you." Gui teased.

"Gui, what are you doing?" Mrs. Tian asked Gui Gui as she walked towards the door.

"Auntie, my future sister-in-law dislikes me, I think I better go home," Wang Zi said, acting that he's hurt about what Gui Gui told him.

"Oh, don't mind her my dear, you're already part of our family," Mrs. Tian comforted him.

+Gui Gui's POV+

          As that despicable guy walks towards me, he looked at me and whispered,"Heard that, my dearest sis-in-law, I'm already part of the family." then grinned.

          I tried to trip him but I failed, I almost fell down but he caught me, then he again whispered,"By the way, like my acting skills?" he teased again then pulled me up.

"Are you alright my sister-in-law?" he asked while acting again.

"I'm alright," I replied, acting too. Then I walked towards the dinning area.

+END OF POV+

+Hebe's POV+

        As Mrs. Yan walked towards me, I stood up and greeted her.

"She must be our future daughter-in-law," she said. "She's so cute, I can't wait to have her as my daughter!"

I was flattered by her words, I just smiled, feeling shy. "N-ni-ice t-to m-me-meet you, Auntie," I said shyly as I felt my face turned as red as a tomato.

"It's MOM, call me Mom."

"Oh...Umm... Mo..m."

"Oh she's really cute, especially when she's shy. Bestie, you're so lucky to have 2 cute daughters."

"Bestie?" I asked. "Mom, is your new name, "BESTIE?"

"No, silly," mom answered,"We're bestfriends since 5th grade."

"ohh," I replied. 'Why do I think this marriage is really not for the company?' I thought.

"Honey!" Mrs. Yan called out, "Come here!"

I think she's calling her husband. Then, a charming-looking boy came.

"Mom, is he Mrs. Yan's husband?" I asked mom.

"No, He's YOUR husband."

"Arron, this is Hebe, your future wife," Mrs. Yan introduced.

"Oh... Ummm...N-Nic-e to m-me-et y-y-o-u." he said.

"Oh... N...N...Ni...ce t..to m...me..et you too," I replied.

"Ohhh... they're both shy!!!" mom commented.

"Oh, I'm sorry bestie, but my dear Arron didn't inherit even an inch of courageousness at my husband, wang Zi got it all, which makes them super opposites!" Mrs. Yan explained.

          Gui Gui, then entered the room stomping, while Wang Zi is following closely behind her. "They fought again?" I thought.

+End of POV+

end of chapter 3

next chapter: Dinner date part 2

hope you're not bored with my story,,,,

thanks for all your comments... keep commenting!!!

GOD BLESS!!!!

 "Delight yourself in the LORD. And HE shall give the desires of your heart." -Psalm 37:4