My Heart (One Shot)

My Heart (One Shot)


My heart, my love

My inspiration

I want all my moments with you

A dream to come home to you

I want all my desire to be for you

A dream to experience it with you

I want all my life to be with you

A dream to spend time with you

I want all my love to be for you

A dream I wish to fulfill with you

 

 

Jae Joong just arrived from Japan, from his tour. He was very tired and wanted to rest.

Opened the door and just got in through the door with his bags, when he heard the familiar music, that placed a smile to his face. He placed his bags down, and hurried taking his shoes off in the front door. And then he wore his slippers, and then carried his bags with him, walked to the kitchen to look if anyone was there first, and found no one was there; then proceeded to walk to the bedroom.

 Dropped his bags beside the cabinet, and took off his jacket, and threw it on the bed. And went to the bathroom next door. Found her there with eyes closed, and bubbles surrounded her, back leaned on one end, and arms on the rim of the bathtub. Smiling, he stayed there by the door, watched her for awhile, before he came closer and sat down on his heals, and touched her lightly on the arm.

With startled suprise, She opened her eyes, and turned her head to her right, and when she found a familiar face, smiled at him, "Hey you, how long have you been there?"

Smiled at her, "You look good in there," while he held her arm,  he brushed her arm lightly with his thumb.

"Hmmm, I was tired and I wanted to rest, but  I thought of having a bath first."

Jae Joong's right hand held on to the bathtub, and he lifted his other hand to brush part of her hair away from her face, gazed at her hair and face, "Is it still warm?" And ran his hand to her hair down to her nape, his eyes followed his hand.

"I have not been here long, so it's pretty warm in here."

He returned his gaze at her eyes and smiled mischievously, "Hmmm, Would you mind if I joined you in there? It looks so good." Ran his hand to her shoulder to her hand.

Smiling, "Now, now, what do you have in that mind of yours, hmmmm?"

Acting cute and looked innocent, "Oh, nothing, nothing at all," then smiled with a twinkle in his eyes, "Honey"

"hahahahahaha" Smiled and then looked at him with a twinkle in her eyes and a fraction of her tongue was on the side of her lips.

He stood up and slowly started to take his clothes off. Jae Joong was looking at her, and slowly took his t-shirt off.

She watched him, like he was doing a . She was biting the lower left side of her lips, not taking her eyes off him.

Jae Joong ran his tongue to his upper lips and it stayed at the upper right side, his hands going for his buckle, his eyes not leaving her, started to unbuckle it.

She took a deep breath and very slowly let it out, watched him.

Then the zipper was going down.

She watched him, her eyes on his hands. Then, she returned her gaze to his eyes. She slowly ran her tongue to her whole mouth.

Jae Joong was watching her tongue. Inhaled. Attracted to the actions, she was doing with her tongue.

"If your going to be that slow, the water is going to get cold." Then she quickly stuck her tongue at him. Threw bubbled water at him.

"hahahahahaa You're no fun." Smiled,  eyes twinkled.

"Be quick about it and get in here, buster!"

"hahahahahaha" He was smiling and held on the wall and took his socks off, and then  quickly pulled his pants and brief down to his feet, and took them off.

She scooted over to make room for him, he joined her by sitting against the bathtub with her in front of him.

"Oh, this feels good." Jae Joong's hands pulled her to him, his legs on both her sides  making room for her. And she leaned back to him.

"Honey, you feel good." His arm going across her shoulder, and the other hand held her face turned it towards him.

Her hand touched his arm and the other hand touched his face lightly and then touched the hand that was holding her face.

"You look good enough to eat. Let me have a taste of that lips of yours that's been teasing me." He bent down to kiss her. His lips lightly touched hers. Her lips then slightly parted. Jae Joong groaned a little, and deepened the kiss. She moved a little more and tilted further to kiss Jae Joong better.

His hand slid down to her body, touched her intimately.

"'hmmm" She half turned towards him, and he held her to him. 

She moved her lips a little away from him and said, "oh, Honey, I'm slipping."  He followed her and continued the kiss.

She moved her lips away again, "Honey, I don't want to drown."

"hmmmm You're not going to drown, I got you." He bent down again and kissed her more.

"The baby is not comfortable, Honey." She kept moving her lips away from him, her breathing was a little labored.

Jae Joong's breathing was labored as well, moved his head away a little and touched her swollen stomach area, which carried their child.  Jae Joong straighted up and helped her to sit up against him, her back to his chest. "Are you alright, Honey?' He whispered in her ear.

"hmmmmm I'm fine."

His hands going to her swollen stomach, massaging her. He picked to her front. "You sure are getting bigger in that area, too." Then touched lightly the said body part.

"That hurts a little, Honey," she said, complained cutely. Her hand moved to go over his hand.

"hmmmm my poor, Honey," he kissed her cheek.

"You are bigger even here," he touched her.

"hihihihihih Your child needs that, Honey," she said, laughing.

"hmmmm" Jae Joong kissed her cheek again.  Then, his hand touched her face once again and turned her head to him, kissed her on the lips. Then let her go, and straightened in his seat. Held her by the shoulder.

He touched her back, swished water on her and massaged her back with the soapy water.  Bent down and planted a kiss on her back. Then, his hand moved to her arm and hand, giving it some attention, bent down and kissed her arm and hand.  And after awhile moved to the other arm, and did the same thing. He moved to go to the other end of the bathtub and sat across from her. And reached out for her leg, and massaged her and washed her, including her foot, and then moved to the other leg.

After he gave her the full attention of bathing her, he then bathe himself.  And, she watched him. Smiled at him. And, he smiled at her. "You got no complain from me," she said to him.

"Come on, we better get out of here." Jae Joong moved to get out of the bathtub. And stepped out in a quick move. He reached out to her, to help her move out of the bathtub. And she got out slowly.

He pulled the plug, and hand in hand they both got into the shower to rinse. He was helping her to rinse. His hands moved along her body to get the soap off of her and even rinsed her hair for her. Jae Joong kept kissing her from time to time, on her cheek, on her nose, on her lips, on her ear, on her shoulder, on her nape, and always back to her lips. Afterward, he in turn quickly rinsed himself, too. 

Then turned and moved to get the towel, "Come on, Honey." He came back to her. She turned the shower off and turned towards him. Jae Joong dried her, first her hair and then, her whole body. Got a bathrobe and helped her get into it. He then got another towel and dried himself quickly, and got another bathrobe for himself, too. He placed the towels back to the towel racks.  And with arms around each others waist, they walked toward the bedroom. He planted a kiss on top of her head and bent and kissed her on the lips.

"Let me help you into your clothes, Honey," he offered.

Smiling with only half of her lips, and with a raised eyebrow, and with her head turned towards him, she said to him, "Your dressing me up?"

"hahahahaha oh, I'll help you off of it later, don't worry," Jae Joong spoke with a twinkle in his eyes.

"hahahahaha" She was happily laughing with him.

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

The inspiration for the story of this fan fic, is from my story of Jae Joong and 'HER' in the story "MY HEART'S JOY"