The Secret Chef 11

The Secret Chef

 

 

***************************************THE SECRET CHEF****************************************

 

 

you/ Ye eun POV

I slowly woke up. I must've fallen asleep listening to 'Open Arms' Baekhyun sang. The bus seemed to stop and I came to realize that I was alone in the bus. Everybody left me, including the driver.

"Wait why wasn't i awakened if Baekhyun moved out? Are they picking on me? And the driver played with them?" I muttered.

Everything around is like the sky, all blue-ish white and fresh cold breeze of air, and wait am I flying? Why does it feel so silent all of a sudden? and hey, are those birds? I pointed the flock of birds that  passed through the bus' windows. I stood up from my seat and headed through the bus door.

"Im 30 feet above the ground" i yelled, immediately pulled myself back. Good thing I was cautious or else it'll be goodbye life and hello heaven situation.

The bus is actually hanging by the edge of a cliff estimated 30 ft high. I clenched my chest in fear. That was close.. close to seeing rainbow! Then the bus started swaying like a see-saw. Panicked, i rushed at the center of the bus to keep it balanced. For a good 5 minutes i've been balancing it.

"Where are you? Luhan oppa, Lay oppa, Kris oppa?" How could you guys leave me in a situation like this.

Tears began to run down. Suddenly, thoughts of *maybe they already fell down.. everyone of them fell* started to click. I feel so devastated and of guilt. I wished this never happened. Exo. Whayt am I gonna do?? Then my life flashed before my eyes...

"If they really fell, might as well follow them. My life would be of no sense and purpose". With the bus rocking, I walked back to the door crossed my arms to the chest with the last tear falling down my cheeks,eyes closed , and without anymore hesitation, I jumped. Just then I heard Baekhyun's voice ....

 

"hey...." ssssqqqqquuuuuueeeeaaaakkkk~~~ The bus came to a halt and that awakened me.

 

............................................................................................................

 

"hey..." he said addressing the hey to the driver. I felt like I have a human seatbelt as Baekhyun used his arms to block me and prevent me from banging my head on the front metal.

"Sorry, the sheeps are blocking the road" the driver explained. Suho assuringly replied that no one got hurt.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked me. I held my chest in shock, not because of the sudden halt but because everything about the cliff was just a dream

"That's a relief. I thought I was really gonna die"

"Die? Mind thinking of having a lump in your head if I didn't block you?" Baekhyun said with a tone of I'm-your-savior-thank-you.

"No! Not because of the brakes.. I'm talking about my dream."

"what dream? You..." Sehun who was eavesdropping in.

"huh? Ah nothing just a nightmare. But it's fine. It's just a dream" I said.

"ehem" Baekhyun cleared his throat and rotated his shoulders, the right side.

"oh, I'm sorry. I must've fallen asleep, but maybe because your songs are boring that's why" I blunty stated. I didn't realize that i told an insult.

"No, I mean, If only you played your songs and not a lousy lullaby, I wouldn't fall asleep and your shoulder wouldn't be sore." I explained furthermore. He simply smiled at me.

Or wait, I clearly remembered that I was leaning my head on the pole beside my seat.....I thought

"It's fine, I lend my shoulders to you anyway since the way is bumpy, at least you won't get plenty of lumps in your head when you wake up" He said. He's been very COOL since the start of this bus trip. What is really happening to him? May the angels bless his sudden change of heart. GOSH!

"Here we are. This is the last stop for this bus." The driver stopped and everybody stretched their slender bodies and got off. It was a small village.

 

***************************************THE SECRET CHEF****************************************

 

 

Nyehe, short update ^^~ ackkkk  I think  their gonna meet someone in this small village. or I dunno. HAHA 

 

74788_2573214664922_34754422_n.jpg

 

OH HELLO THERE SWEETY XD HAHA 

cr as watermarked :DD