The Secret Chef 10

The Secret Chef

***************************************THE SECRET CHEF****************************************

 

 

BAEKHYUN's POINT OF VIEW~~

 

I was the second to the last person to hop in the bus, For some reason, I felt that people forgot about the only girl with us and I guess I just did the same as the others. I sat by the window on the first seat just behind the driver and she followed. She sat beside me, well I guess she didn't have the choice because the bus already made it's way to our destination.

"and of all the people, you!!" I told her in a different approach. She looked so confused.

"oh.. okay I'll just transfer at the back.." she said but the bus started to go.

"Sit still, the bus is moving" I told her so as not to cause any danger. She looked at me with an Is-that-really-you-Baekhyun? look. So i drifted my gaze away but she kept on looking at me for the mere 3 minutes and I'm getting conscious.

"am I really that handsome? Or are you fantasizing about me or EXO?" I said without looking at her though on my peripheral views, she was mouthing some words while looking away. I tried to hide my laugh at her expression. She then checked the other people and I did what she did as well.

Wow, they're all getting along so well, Is this bus magical or probably the late effect of Ye eun's food. Oh well, I guess I just have to be good to her since she's, let's say my seatmate. So I plugged in my Ipod and listened to random music. She then looked back straight in her chair so I offered my left earpiece so she could listen with me but...

I studied her face especially her eyes which gone cross-eyed by looking at the earpiece. I must've handed it too near to her face. Instead of pullig the piece farther, I took out my phone and took a picture of her, CROSS-EYED. She got back to reality and gave me a questioning look.

 

"ah.. You must be bored. Since you're sitting next to me, I'll help you entertain yourself" I answered through her gaze. She took it and plugged it to her ear and we listened together. I'm feeling a bit more comfortable now than when I first saw her. But I admit it she was really cool talking back to the stairs like that and even believed the stairs striked back at her. pssshh tsktsk.

 

***************************************THE SECRET CHEF****************************************

 

OKAY That's the update for today. I'll type 11 now XD

 

 

198237_533566546654255_2061838472_n.jpg

 

cr to the owner of this picture. Just got it on facebook :))