The Secret Chef 12

The Secret Chef

 

***************************************THE SECRET CHEF****************************************

 

They got back safe and sound to Seoul. They actually headed to Jeju and had a relaxing day. Well not actually relaxing because they  went to the confusing Gimnyeong Maze Park and spent almost quarter of their time finding their way out.

[this is what I'm talking about]

aLBlXkHzc52vL3uuzVcrs.jpg

 

 

By the time they finished the race, they were exhausted and decided to just go home. 

You got up early the very next morning despite of the aching you got from the labyrinth yesterday because you have to go to the grocery store. With salonpas plastered on your feet, you biked to the grocery store. To your surprise, someTwo were waiting by the entrance, leaning their backs as if bored of waiting. They walked up to you as you approach their direction.

"what took you so long? it's cold" one guy said. You really didn't expect he'd be there in the first place.

"How many plasters did you put? I can smell the mint from afar" the other guy joked. 

"wait huh? I ah.. just put 3, is the mint really that strong? " you gestured to remove some from your feet  but the guy stopped you.

"Just kidding, anyway let's go" he said while the other guy trailed behind.

"wait, why are you here?" you asked and leaned closer to Baekhyun who pulled you towards the fruits section and you asked "what is Kai doing here?"

"I heard that! What do you think we're doing here? this is a grocery store pabo!" Kai said. You made a face at his reply but you realized he's got a point.

"Kai and I got  up early. The other members are still asleep. We got hungry and instead of eating by our own we decided to just head here and we thought maybe you'd be buying some stuff for our breakfast" Baekhyun further explained.

"quit yapping, What if people will see you, the place would be in chaos" You scolded "and and.. you were standing in the entrance with your bare face. sheez, your manager will really freak out!"

"What's wrong with our bare face? We're handsome even without make up and what's the fuss, it's 5 AM. people will likely be a zombie walking on streets and this place doesn't have lot of people anyways" Kai said.

"Kai's right :) We knew you don't like big crowd and figured out you'd be shopping here anyway let's go before it gets bright." Baekhyun said and on you went.

 

The scenario went like this.. You pushing the cart while Baekhyun and Kai grab too much unnecessary stuff and drop them on the cart and as you pass by the shelves you had to return them back.

*Sheez I only brought enough money.. If I'm immature thinker, they're way worst than me* You complaint to yourself.

Baekhyun noticed that no matter how many stuff they drop in the cart, it doesn't seem to get full. 

"Hey, where's my pepero and my cookies?" Baekhyun shot a glare and you had to smile because of guilt.

Then came Kai bringing back the stuff you had returned to the shelves "Here you go hyung" and dropped them on the cart. You sighed in disbelief.

"Don't worry, we'll be paying for it" Kai added and ruffled your hair.

*He ruffled what? What's gotten into him? acting all good all of a sudden* you confused.

"Let's go?" Baekhyun said and pushed the cart towards the counter.

 

Their manager was actually waiting for them in the parking lot and sent you back to the dorm. Since their schedule was cancelled for the day, they decided to make fun for breakfast... the manager's idea.

"Hey boys, why don't we have a game.. since you bought ingredients for cake, let's divide the two into group. 3:3.." he explained.

Kai grabbed Kyungsoo by his side Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun leaving Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun on the other group. So the groupings had been decided. Manager and you were to judge.

"whoever makes the most delicious and well presented cake wins.. the winner can have fun today" the manager explained.

"Great.. okay let's start"

 

 

tumblr_m7wyyaWYMX1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

 

[src:as watermarked]

 

In the end  Baekhyun's team wins! :D haha

 

***************************************THE SECRET CHEF****************************************