Lovely Morning

The Leader's Secret

Finally finished chapter 2 -_-"

I hope you guys like it. ^^

♥♥♥


The next morning, Victoria was up first as usual. She sat up in her bed and glanced down at Sulli who was still asleep. She got out of bed and walked out of the room. She walked to the kitchen as she wondered what she should make for breakfast. She settled on pancakes and started getting the ingredients ready.

Around ten minutes later Sulli woke up. She yawned softly and sat up, stretching her arms above her head. She looked around the room and realised where she was. Her cheeks turned red and thoughts rushed through her head.

We were in bed together? she thought. That means her body was super close to mine. Her heartbeat picked up as her thoughts grew more and more . She shook her head to clear away such images before getting up and walking out of the room.

The scent of breakfast hit her and her stomach growled as she walked into the kithen.

Victoria chuckled and looked at her, "No wonder you tummie's making those sounds, you barely ate last night."

Oh yeah, Sulli thought. Last night...

"I lost my appetite and wasn't feeling hungry," she said.

"You're going to have to eat a lot to make up for it," Victoria said, putting her hands on her hips and gave her a stern look. "You have to keep your energy up."

Sulli giggled, "Ok, unnie."

Victoria smiled at her, "Go wake the otehrs. Breakfast is almost ready."

The younger girl nodded and walked down the hallway and entered her and Amber's room.

She climbed onto Amber's bed and jumped up and down, careful not to stand on her. "Wake up unnie!" she said rather loudly.

Amber groaned and rolled over but showed no sign of getting up.

Sulli stopped jumping and instead sat on her. "Wake up!" she said, practically shouting. When Amber didn't move she continued, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE U-"

She was interrupted by Amber, "I'm awake."

She smiled, feeling pleased with herself.

"Get off me," Amber said, looking and sounding grumpy.

Sulli got off her quickly and hurried out of the room. The last time she'd woken Amber like that, she'd had her forehead flicked. It was just a flick but Amber always flicked pretty hard.

She walked into Luna and Krystal's room. Krystal was asleep beside her girlfriend in her girlfriend's bed. Her own bed didn't look like it had been slept in.

Luna was awake and when she saw Sulli she gently nudged Krystal awake.

"Breakfast's ready," Sulli told them before adding with a teasing smirk, "You might as well sell the other bed since you're always in the same bed."

"We sleep in both beds," Krystal said, poking her tongue out at Sulli.

"I'm leaving before you go into detail," Sulli said and quickly exited the room. She walked into the living room where they always ate. The table was already pulled out and the food was set neatly.

Amber stood as Sulli entered. She gave her an I'm going to flick you sort of look before slowly walking towards her.

Sulli eeped and quickly ran towards Victoria and hid behind her. "Unnie, Amber's going to flick me."

Victoria looked at Amber and scolded her lightly, "Amber, you shouldn't hurt your fellow members."

"I wasn't going to hurt her," Amber said, taking her seat again. "I was going to get her back for shouting, jumping and sitting on me."

Sulli sat down beside Victoria. She and Amber were siblings, they fought but they still loved each other.

Victoria turned to scold Sulli next. "You shouldn't wake a person like that," she told her. "You have to wake a person nicely or they'll be grumpy for the rest of the day."

Sulli giggled, "Ok unnie, I'm sorry."

"Yah!" Amber shouted. "Why're you apologising to her when it's me you should be apologising to?!"

Sulli giggled more, "Sorry."

Amber grumbled but let it pass.

Just then Krystal and Luna walked in.

"Morning," Krystal said and sat down on the other side of Victoria.

"I heard Amber shouting; what happened?" Luna asked as she sat down beside the maknae.

Sulli smirked mischeviously but didn't say anything.

Amber, however, was in a bad mood and was all for telling them what had happened. "The little brat over there," she began and pointed at Sulli. "Woke me by jumping on me and shouting at me."

Krystal smirked and high-fived Sulli behind Victoria's back. It was clear she found it all amusing. "Nice one."

Sulli giggled, looking quite pleased with herself.

Amber flashed them both a death glare and raised her spoon, almost as if she was going to attack them with it.

Victoria sighed and rolled her eyes. "Can you two please not aggravate her further?" she asked. "How's she going to meet Henry when she's in the mood to kill someone?"

As Victoria said that, Amber took a sip of water. As soon as Henry was mentioned she started choking. "God...unnie," she managed to say inbetween coughing. "Why do you always bring him up?"

Victoria looked at her with a smile, "Because he's your boyfriend."

The tomboy's face flushed and she was immediately flustered. "He is not my boyfriend!"

Luna who was completely amused by the whole situation spoke up, "Yes, he is. He's a boy and he's your friend, therefore, he's your boyfriend."

"Oh..." Amber said slowly. Her face broke out into a grin. "I guess he is my boyfriend after all."

Krystal and Sulli shared a look of amusement.

"How dense can you get?" Krystal muttered to herself.

Victoria smiled at Amber inquisitvely. "So, what are the two of you going to do today?" she asked, the smile never leaving her face.

Amber was still grinning as she answered, "We're going to an amusement part. Before that we're going to get lunch and then go see a scary movie." Her eyes sparkled as she added, "It's going to be so much fun."

Sulli smirked, "That kinda sounds like a date."

Amber, of course, immediately started denying it. "It's just a friendly day out together."

Krystal snickered a little, "Yeah, a date."

Amber glared at Sulli and Krystal, getting tired of their teasing. "Shut up," she told them. It was clear she was annoyed. "Even if it was a date, so what? I'm not saying that it is. I'm just saying it's none of your business."

Krystal was about to make a smartass comment but Victoria shushed her.

"You're completely right," the eldest said to the annoyed tomboy. She didn't want her fellow members falling out with each other. It was her job as the leader to make sure they all got along well. No wonder they called her eomma.

After seeing Victoria stick up for Amber, the others decided to ease up on her a little. They finished eating in silence.

Amber finished first and stood with her plate. She headed into the kitchen and dumped it in the sink before walking back to her room.

Sulli nudged Victoria lightly after Amber was gone. "She's going to get ready for her date," she giggled. "Don't you think it's romantic? It's so obvious they like each other even if they pretend they don't."

Victoria rolled her eyes, chuckling a little. She patted Sulli's head lightly, "It it romantic."

Krystal glanced over at Luna giving her a secretive look.

Luna responded to Krystal's look with a nod. It was as if the two of them had shared a telepathic conversation.

Krystal grinned and turned to Victoria and Sulli. "Me and Luna are going out later. We've been planning this date for a while now."

Luna smirked a little and pressed a kiss to Krystal's cheek, causing the maknae to blush furiously. Only Luna could get such a reaction from the ice princess. "When we come back can you two make yourselves scarce? I have a whole 'play' session planned."

Krystal, if possible, turned redder and lightly pushed the ert away. "Don't tell them that!" she hissed. "You're so embarrassing!"

Luna chuckled, she loved her girlfriend's reactions. "I'm guessing you don't want to play scrabble with me then?" she asked, pretending as though that was what she had meant the whole time.

Krystal didn't answer. She huffed and folded her arms across her chest.

Victoria and Sulli were watching the whole thing quietly. It was rare to see the youngest so worked up.

Luna poked Krystal's cheek lightly, "Soojung-ah...I'm sorry."

Krystal felt her heartbeat pick up and swallowed nervously. She tried to still seem annoyed and stood before quickly leaving the room.

Luna snickered and stood. "She's so cute when she's trying to be angry," she said, mainly takling to herself as she left the room.

Victoria chuckled, shaking her head. "Those lovebirds..." she said quietly. She looked over at Sulli who was deep in though. "Little Bunny," she said, trying to break Sulli's daydream. She immediately shut when she realised what she'd said.

"Hmm?" Sulli mumbled and glanced over at her. "Did you say something?"

Victoria let out a sigh of relief. She was glad Sulli hadn't heard the nickname but a part of her was a little sad. Maybe if the younger girl had heard she might have questioned her about it. Maybe then would have been a good time to confess. "It's nothing..." Victoria said after a moment. "Can you help with the dishes?"

Sulli grinned, causing the leaser's heart to do a somersault. "Of course," she said brightly and stood, ready to help.

~~~~~♥~~~~~

After the washing up was done, Victoria turned to Sulli. "Since the others are all going out, how about me and you go out?" she asked. "We could go shopping and then grab some lunch from a cafe? After that how about we feed the ducks in the park?"

Sulli's eyes sparkled with excitement, "That sounds great unnie!" She squealed a little. "I'm so excited now! I can't wait."

Victoria chuckled, watching her dongsaeng with amusement. "Good, it's a date."


Omo! o.o Victoria and Sulli are finally going to hang out together...just the two of them.

Dense Amber is so cute...hehe ♥

I've decided that the next chapter is going to be Henber's date. hehe I can't wait to write it. The llama and the hamster XD

Unfortunately, I won't have much time to write or update until late January.

I have 8 exams in January. *sniffle* :'(

Please comment! ^_^