Who's Little Bunny?

The Leader's Secret

It was late at night and the F(x) girls were gathered in the leader's room. Victoria had her own room whereas Luna shared with Krystal and Sulli shared with Amber.
Luna had ordered them all a takeaway and they chatted as they waited for it to arrive.

"So, Amber," Victoria began, a slight smirk playing on her lips. "What's going on between you and Henry?

Amber stared at her, looking quite like a deer caught in the headlights. A second later, her face flushed and she quickly started denying everything. "Nothing! We're just friends! There's definitely nothing romantic going on," she gushed then immediately shut up, realising her mistake.


The other girls snickered, trying to contain their laughter.


Victoria's smirk grew wider, "Who said anything about romance?" She put on an innocent facade, "I was just wondering what kinds of things you discuss when you're hanging out."


Amber's blush increased and she grew more flustered, "I knew that. I was just joking." She tried changing the subject, wanting the focus off her, "I read your diary. Who's this Little Bunny you always write about?"


Sulli's head shot up. Was there someone Victoria liked? If so, then who was it? She felt a pang of jealousy but put on a smile. "Yeah, who is this so-called 'Little Bunny'?"


It was Victoria's turn to blush, although her reaction was a lot more cool and collected than Amber's. "Noone," she replied.


Krystal rested her head on Luna's shoulder, "It has to be someone."


Luna nodded in agreement, gently putting an arm around Krystal's shoulders before asking, "Do we know him?"


Sulli's heart thudded painfully against her ribcage. Shouldn't she be happy for Victoria? She forced a giggle and hoped it sounded normal. "Are you his noona or is he your oppa?" she asked, a teasing edge to her voice.


"No comment," Victoria said, trying not to feel hurt by Sulli's words. If only Sulli liked her the way she liked her. Even if Sulli returned her feelings, they wouldn't be able to be together, right? They were both girls after all. There was also no telling how the fans and the rest of the public would react if it leaked out. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.


Luna stood, "It's probably our food."


Sulli stood too, "I'll get it." She took the money Luna handed to her before walking out of the room. She didn't want to be in there. What if her sadness was spread across her face? She opened the door and exchanged the money for the food before thanking the delivery man. She closed and locked the door. She took a minute to gather her emotions before walking back to Victoria's room where the girls were waiting.


"Food!" Krystal said happily as Sulli set the bag containing the food down.


They each took what they wanted and ate slowly.


Sulli finished first and went to lay down on Victoria's bed. They were all wearing their pajamas since it was past midnight.


Victoria watched Sulli before continuing to eat.


Sulli pulled the bed covers over herself and snuggled into the warmth.


Amber poked Krystal's cheek with a chopstick, "Did you hear that little missy here has another admirer?"


Krystal smirked, "He didn't say he likes me, just that I'm his ideal type."


Luna scowled at the floor, "Who?"


Krystal nudged her with her elbow lightly, "Are you jealous?"


Luna scowled more and replied stubbornly, "No."


Victoria watched them with amusement, "How do you two manage to hide your relationship from everyone?"


Luna smiled softly, "It's hard but we have to do it."


Victoria sighed and stood. She cleared up the rubbish and walked out of the room, putting it all in the kitchen bin. She then returned to her room and took the leftovers, putting them in the fridge.


Little Bunny didn't eat much, she thought to herself. She walked back to her room just as Amber, Krystal and Luna and came out.


"Night unnie," Krystal said before walking to her and Luna's room.


Luna followed after saying goodnight to their leader.


"Sulli fell asleep in your bed again," Amber told Victoria. "If she's moved now she'll wake up."


Victoria nodded, "Ok, she doesn't really take up much room so she's fine to share a bed with."


Amber chuckled, "You do realise how that sounded, right?"


Victoria rolled her eyes, trying not to seem fazed although an inappropriate thought ran through her mind too. "Go to sleep ert," she said jokingly.


"Yes, eomma," Amber said with a smirk before heading to her room.


Victoria stepped into her room and then closed the door before walking over to the bed. She got in beside the sleeping Sulli and lay down.

They were both facing each other and for a moment all Victoria could focus on was Sulli's lips. She reached out a hand and traced her lips gently.
So soft, she thought. She felt the urge to lean over and kiss her that very moment. She held herself back but the feeling overpowered her. Sulli was asleep, she wouldn't find out so there was no harm in a little peck.


Victoria leaned in, her lips inches from Sulli's. She was just about to close the gap when Sulii groaned lightly and turned away so her back was to Victoria.


Victoria sighed and instead settled for putting her arms around her. Being close to her Little Bunny was enough for now.