One Of The Songs In The New Album LEAKED!

{ βlııηg βlııηg Fıvε } CUBE ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GROUP!

  

 

 INTERNET             MUSIC                

ONE SONG FROM THE DEBUT ALBUM LEAKED!

4980 Views           8409 Comments                 498 Likes                   3459 Dislikes

Oh No! Oh No! Oh No! One of the songs from Bliing Bliing Five's Debut Album Has Been Leaked!

Oh No!!

I hope even though it's been leaked, all BlingingBrights will continue supporting them and also buy their album.

Their first debut song is entitled : Sunshine.

Here's how it goes.

Rin - Been with you for so long, probably boring you by now

*** ** - You'd think you would've loved me forever.

****** - I'm not your sunshine anymore.

*** - It's time to take a bow, say goodbye, I'm no longer your lover, It's time to shut the door.

Rin - Why'd you do this to me? ( Speaking )

*** ** - You've found a new girl, dating her behind my back, whispering meaningless sweet things in my ear, fooling with other girls. Why is it that the moon is blocking the sun. I'm getting eclipsed and all because of you! ( RAP )

Rin - Oh Boy Why~~~~~~ Woah Woah! What happened to our love? I thought I was the one! Your only one! But the sun doesn't work all day. It has to be replaced oh by the moon. What have I got myself into... Baby, Why~~~~~~~~

*** ** - I thought we were meant for each other, I was just mistaking things. Sunshine is leaving! Never coming back!

****** - Goodbye, So Long , I'll miss you.

*** - I'll think of you often.

All - I hope you'll be happy~~~~~~~

*** ** - What's so special about her that she's better than me?

*** ** - Life is just so unfair.

*** - I thought I was your sunshine

Rin - But the sun will eventually set, to be replaced by the moon. Oooh~ Yea Yeah~

****** - I'll forget you oh baby. Please don't regret woah woah! Who's fault was it? Who's fault was it?

Rin - I thought I was your sunshine.....

 

( ****** ) = Unannounced members of Bliing Bliing Five. they're been chosen but not announced yet!