Allkpop Update: Leader Of Bling Bliing Five Announced

{ βlııηg βlııηg Fıvε } CUBE ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GROUP!

 

 

 

 INTERNET             MUSIC                

LEADER OF BLIING BLIING FIVE ANNOUNCED!

5,800 Views           6,984 Comments                 96,099 Likes    

 

 

The first member of Bliing Bliing Five has FINALLY been announced. I'm sure some guys are drooling over this cute girl. Well, guess what BlingingBrights, this cute, pretty and talented girl is Bliing Bliing Five's Leader AND G.Na's younger sister.

 

Birth Name: Choi Ri-Na

Stage Name: Rin

Age: 19

Siblings: G.Na ( Older Sister )

Nickname : RabbitRin ; RiNaAhjumma ; Dinosaur

Position : Leader and Main Vocalist.

Birth Date: June 10, 1993

Hometown : Edmonto, Alberta , Canada

 

" Hahahahaha! She's nicknamed Dinosaur because when she sleeps, she's just so downright cute. You should see her. Legs and Hands sprawled. And... she sort of snores. Kekekeke... Shh! Don't tell my Dongsaeng that. Umma will kill me. Keke~ " Her sister, G.Na said.

Rin has been in training for only 3 and a half years. If you hear someone singing seriously high notes in Bliing Bliing Five's upcoming debut album, it's Rin singing.

Yes! This cute, talented girl can hit high notes so easily that even Kim Taeyeon of SNSD will be jealous.

" I've gone on a couple of " dates " with Ri-Na noona already. Well, if mooching you is called a date then I guess so. She can really eat I've got to tell you that. Especially after the recording of their debut album, she really scarfed down the goggi. I have never seen a human eat so much in my life.... Well, except for the Shikshin of SNSD, Sooyoung. " Beast's Junhyung laughs.

So, The first member of Bliing Bliing Five has already been announced. She's cute right? Talented right? Exactly what the Facebookers have been wondering.

This is a good start. Rin is a very responsible girl. Although she may eat a lot, she knows when she has to be focused and when she has to , she stays on a strict diet!

Stay tuned to allkpop.com , BlingingBrights!