Allkpop Update : G.NA'S YOUNGER SISTER

{ βlııηg βlııηg Fıvε } CUBE ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GROUP!

 INTERNET             MUSIC                

G.NA'S YOUNGER SISTER

3000 Views           4098 Comments                 6534 Likes      

 

 

Holy Smoke! This is amazing news! G.NA has heard about a new girl group debuting in CUBE ENTERTAINMENT.

She was just being her friendly self and going to the studio to welcome and who would she find singing in the recording room?

Yes! You guessed it! G.NA's younger sister was spotted singing with her other members, recording their debute song.

G.NA was so shocked at the sight of her younger sister that she couldn't speak. And it isn't easy to make G.NA speechless. 

When she could finally speak, she ran inside the recording room and pulled her dongsaeng out.

" 'Saeng! I didn't know you were part of the new group Bliing Bliing Five! " G.NA said in shock.

" Unnie! Are you or are you not my older sister. Geez! Didn't umma tell you? " 

It's been said that G.NA and her sister have had some arguements before. But they always made up thanks to a guy that the member of Bliing Bliing Five has a crush on. 

G.NA recently tweeted : ' Just met my younger sister earlier in the recording studio. She's part of the new group in Cube, Bliing Bliing Five. I'm hoping all my G.Nis will support their group as well. '

There's definitely no end to how nice G.Na can be. 

The buzz has been going around of how does G.Na's younger sister look like.

Some people have been posting on Facebook guessing how her younger sister would look like.

' She's probably very pretty. Since G.Na's so hot, she could be cute. '

' I heard she's an awesome singer! Can't wait for Bliing Bliing Five's debute! '

BlingingBrights, don't go away! More information is coming your way.