The Night

[Super Junior Oneshots] Guess Who

The recording is finally finished; we grab our belongings and head out to his car, desperately longing for food and warmth. 11pm. I should’ve eaten a light dinner before coming to the studio.

 

I fall asleep from tiredness and the smooth, careful driving of the man sitting beside me, who was wearing monochrome clothing with a pink marshmallow scarf.

 

“We are Super Juni-OR!” he yelled suddenly out the wound down window. I grab my neck pillow and hit him with it.

“And I am trying to sleep!” I yell, repeatedly hitting him with the pillow. “Please find something else to do when you’re bored, I beg you.”

“But it’s fun~” he insisted while pouting.

“Green.” I tell him, and his eyes focus back onto the road.

 

Dinner at 12am. Can this even be called dinner anymore? I let out a small yawn. Well, I’m home now, and comfortable in my pj pants and tank top.

“Ok, the pumpkin pie will be done in 15 minutes~” he smiled and placed down two hot, steaming bowls of soup. “So, meanwhile we can start on my pumpkin soup and your black bean noodles~”

“Mmm, this is so good.” I say, complimenting on his soup. Homemade, creamy pumpkin soup, you can’t get anything better than this.

“Hehe, these noodles are great too!” He praised, with a face smeared in sauce.

 

After devouring the last few crumbs of the delicious pumpkin pie, it was time for beauty sleep.

“I’ve been meaning to ask, what are you wearing?” I ask.

“A Pink Doraemon nightie.” He replied, big round eyes looking at me.

“And…underneath?” I ask nervously, noticing the hem at knee-length.

“Nothing…weird, just some pink boxers. Why~?” He answered slyly.

“You, are a fashion disaster.” I said, as I walked past him and opened his closet. “Is there anything in here that isn’t pink?” I search around for a bit and finally put together a decent, stylish sleepwear set.

“Here, change into those.” I said, throwing him pink and black plaid track pants, and a pink tank top.

“Ohh, I look good!” he exclaimed in amazement, staring at his reflection in the closet mirror.

“Yup, well, while you check out yourself, I’m going to go get some beauty sleep so that I also look good.” I said, as I rubbed my eyes.

He peeled himself away from the mirror and bounced towards me.

“Thank you you!” He said, as he gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. “Goodnight and sweet dreams~”