Musical Gargling

[Super Junior Oneshots] Guess Who

 

“Arrlgh arrlgh arrlgh arrlgh arrlgh~” was heard coming from the bathroom. Musical gargling. To think that all possible ways of practising singing had been exhausted…

I squeeze past the tall, slender body that was blocking my way and grab my toothbrush. Where is it…ah, there it is. The purple one. I proceed to fill my cup with water while he watches me from the corner of his eye with his head back still gargling. After my first rinse of water, he nudges me and signals a challenge. I take a sip of water and lean my head back.

“Garrlgh garrlgh arrlgh arrlgh arrlgh~” I gargle, following a five step scale.

“Arrlgh arrlgh arrlgh arrlgh arrlghhh~” he steps it up a few notches and changes the key lower, showing off his low range.

I take a deep breath then follow suit, “Arrlgh arrlgh arrlgh arrlgh arkk-” Argh. Too low.

“Fshhhh! Hahahahahahahahahaha,” he sprayed his mouthful of water all over the bathroom mirror and laughed out loud. How he can be so uncaring, I cannot understand. To laugh at other people’s misfortune is just plain evil.

After catching my breath, I give him a stare, ball up my fists and chase him out of the bathroom.

“At least I can cook!” I call after him. “But too bad, seems like pork chops won’t be on the menu tonight!”