I trust you

[Super Junior Oneshots] Guess Who

 

“I miss you~ I missed you so much!” the voice on the other end of the phone said.

“Okay, okay. I’m nearly there! Have the door open for me please~” I assure, while my taxi pulls up to a stop at the front of the apartments. Ah, it’s only been 2 days since I left and he already misses me...so sweet. I also missed him and his contagious happiness.

 

I grab my luggage and head up the lifts to our apartment.  Hope everything’s been okay while I was gone. The lift doors open and I skip towards apartment number 11C.

“Hello~” I call, but find myself talking to a closed door. I ring the doorbell…still no movement. Sigh, to think that this won’t happen for once…I guess some things just don’t change. I shove my hand into my bag and scour around for the spare keys. After some time, I find the keys and let myself in to see him with headphones in and coloured pencils in hand. I leave my luggage and shoes at the door and sneak around the couch.

“You went out of the lines.” I said, which earned a startled cry of despair followed by intense erasing of eraser on paper. He smiled an innocent smile after fixing the carelessness and finally looked up.

“Ah! you, you’re back!” he said surprised.

“I’ve been back for a while now.” I say as I stretch and empty the contents of my pockets onto the table.

“I missed you you~” he said, getting up from the floor to give me a hug.

“I missed you too. Did anything special happen while I was gone?” I ask while untangling myself from the hug. He smiled a shy smile and I knew something had happened. I eyed him suspiciously and went to go drag my luggage to my room.

 

He followed me like I was his mother duck.

I look at my unmade bed.

“Did someone sleep in my bed?” I turn around and ask.

He averted his eyes and raised his finger to point at a tall boy in one of my posters on the wall.

I rushed to go check on my secret stash of sweets that was hidden in the bottom of my drawer.

“Who ate my chocolate?” I asked when I noticed 2 packs missing.

“Not me, I hate sweets. They did.” He said, pointing to 2 other boys in the poster. I knew I could trust him to tell me the truth.

“Come on. I’ll treat you to a seafood hotpot lunch!” I exclaim while dragging him out.