Study Habbits

My All Is In You

I was hurriedly getting my Chemistry, or should I say misery book out of my locker. It had been vandalized by me when I had nothing better to do. Write down some things, draw on it, or sometimes write down notes when I was lazy enough to get my notebook. I checked my watch and we only had 3 minutes left to get to class. I closed my locker and went with Kyuhyun to our Chemistry class. It was only the two of us taking this class. Tiffany's class right now is Computer technology.

Kyuhyun and I hurriedly went inside the calssroom seconds just before the bell rang. We sat down our seats on the 3rd row. He was still seated beside me. After a few moments, our teacher still wasn't there. I pulled out my planner and looked at our class schedules.

Okay. So this is my schedule for Monday, Wednesday and Friday:

  • 9:00am-10:00am Homeroom
  • 10:00am-11:00am Geometry
  • 11:00am-12:00pm Lunch
  • 12:00pm-1:00pm Chemistry/ Lab
  • 1:00pm-2:00pm Free Period
  • 2:00pm-3:00pm Home Economics
  • 3:00pm-4:00pm P.E
  • 4:00pm-4:30pm Homeroom/ Final Bell

So yeah, that's my schedule for today. Free period after this class! Yes! Where will I go then? Hmm maybe I'll go to the quadrangle with Tiff. I know it's her free period as well after her class. Kyu has Advanced Trigonometry then, the nerd. I smiled to myself at the funny side comment theb put away my planner and pulled out my Chemistry book and notebook. Our teacher had just arrived.

"Good Afternoon class." He greeted us while coming through the door, nose almost in his book. We stood up as we greeted him. "Good Afternoon Mr. Shin." then he motioned for us to sit down. We sat down and he put his book down on his desk. Looking up to us he said, "As you know, we will be discussing all about elements this week. About formula writing, chemical nomenclature, how to define cations and anions, polyatomic ions, percentage of Atomic mass and the like. Right now we will discuss formula writing...." he grabbed the whiteboard marker and turned to write at the board some chemicals. "The following are called Cations..." I already got my notebook since I have a feeling that this lesson was going to be hard. ".. they the positively charged ions. Please also write their oxidation numbers." We were all writing them down. Actually, Chemistry is one of my favorite subjects, anything Science related really. I just get bored sometimes by our teacher, he has no life in teaching us this subject, so the students don't have life at listening. It's not always our fault you know. "The ions with +1 ions are: H+¹(Hydrogen), Li+¹(Lithium), Na+¹(Sodium), K+¹(Potassium), NH4+¹(Ammonium)...."

The class hour went on and on like that with Mr. Shin teaching us Cations and Anions, the Criss-Cross method, how to write the chemical name properly. He gave us some exercises on the board and also for our notebooks. Mostly Kyuhyun and I were the volunteers on the board and our answers were correct, I just don't know about my written work. More exercises... More discussions.. And then.. My saviour rang. We all stood up and Mr. Shin was packing up too. Yeah, teachers have breaks as well, duh! So as we were almost all out of the room, our teacher said, "Oh wait. Homework. Please research about Percentage of atomic mass. That's all. You can go now." We all went "Ugggh" again. Always in harmony. Okay so I have homework in Geometry AND Chemistry. Oh God.

As we walked out of Chem class, Tiffany was waiting for me near the lockers. I approched her and we both said "See you" to Kyuhyun. We walked side by side to the quadrangle. We got some drink from the caf, I forgot I had bags of chips in my bag. We sat down on the bench with tables that nobody was thankfully sitting on. The quadrangle was filled with freshmen students. "Hey Tiff." I said as I got the bags of chips from my bag and sat on the bench. "Can you come over my house later? I need help in Geometry." "Eh? Why are you asking me?" Tiffany said with a curious look. I smiled slyly to her. "Well.. As you're a Math genius now. I figured you can help me." Sticking out mt tongue to her as I passed the chips and drank my Pepsi Max. She laughed and took the bag. "Oh ha ha. Yeah. I guess I am a math whiz now.." she stuck out a tongue at me and I laughed. She continued on, "..but not like Kyu is. Man, that boy has some brain." "I know right. He's my ultimate saviour Tiff." I smiled a little in my head, I kinda like that thought. "He's the best. Not like the other know-it-alls who won't share their smarty pants." I drank down the last of my Pepsi. "I know right." Tiff agreed.

As we were continuing our talk about the usual boys, studies, boys, random things, and boys. I saw the same fishy face resting on the apple tree, playing the guitar. Or atleast trying to. I tapped Tiffany on the shoulder when she was texting. "Hey Tiffany." She replied with a "Hmmmm?" without looking at me. I pointed to the guy with my hand still on Tiffany's shoulder. "Do you know who that is?" she finally looked up at me to see who I was talking about. "Who?" she said. "Him." I kept my eyes on him but I lowered my finger since I looked rude. "That guy playing the guitar." "Oh. Lee Donghae." I was shocked to see she knew him. She even has the casual tone like she's known him for ages. "How'd you know him?" She shrugged and went back to texting while she spilled the info about Mr. Always-Looks-At-Me-From-Afar. "His mom owns the little botique my mom and I go to. It's filled with all these cute clothes and accessories and charms." She showed the added charm on her bracelet that I just now noticed. "He's a junior like us but we have only one class in common. And that's Home Ec..." I was nodding and saying "Ah~" at the same time I learned more about this guy. "He has an older brother. College I think, and graduating soon. His dad died when he was little. His mother tells me he wanted Donghae to became a singer before he died. I guess he's doing it since he sings at clubs or restaurants as a part-time job." I was watching him play some chords while Tiffany was still talking. I couldn't hear her though. It was as if I was swallowed whole by.. Lee Donghae. That's his name. Still sounds kind of like a fish name doesn't it? I smiled. That'll be my codename for him now. Fish... And no one will know. Just me, and my subconsious. I learned things about him that instantly and it seems he warmed my heart instantly as well. He looked at me now, I guess he felt my gaze. I smiled subconsiously but when I saw him stare and then.... smile like I was an angel he had just found. I couldn't help but smile back and blush. He waved and I just smiled there like an idiot. What is this I'm feeling? I wanted to wave back but then... the bell rang. Tiff and I stood up and walked away, throwing the trash in the bins. We walked to our classes but I was still looking at Fish. He still kept the smile without standing up and I finally waved at him. Inside I was all mushy and stuff. This boy was going to make me melt. And our class together is happening. Time to study more.

***********

a/n: sorry I'm a late updater :(