Normal Day

My All Is In You

Sigh. Another boring hour of Geometry. Gosh. Why did I sleep in when God was showering everyone else with Math-smartness? I mean, this is just seriously hard. It's dehydrating my brain. Just look at this:

"Say (a,b) is a vertex of that square that does not makes the end points of the diagonal of that square.


Then, distances to the end points must be exactly 1/srqt2 of the lenght of the diagonal ( diagonal of a square and two sides of the square makes a right triangle) 

lenght of diagonal is sqrt52 ( sqrt ((6-0)^2+(6-2)^2) )
so length of the edges of square is sqrt26.

Thus,
lets calculate the distance of (a,b) to end points.

(a-0)^2 + (b-6)^2 = 26
(a-6)^2 + (b-2)^2 = 26"

When you're a student like me, it's a blessing that you have a Math whiz for a best friend, or should I say more of a brother? One of the few smartest, richest, nicest kids in school; and I mean few. I've known him since we were in diapers. Our families know each other so it was pretty much planned that we were going to be friends. Yes. Cho Kyuhyun is who I'm talking about Look, he's even answering the problem on the board now.

"...solving these,(a,b) can be (1,1) or (5,7)

(1,1) has the shortest distance to (0,0) that is sqrt2... You just have to add the seperate the like terms and then just proceed to additon." he said he was dusting off the chalk on his palms then turning to the class and giving us his signature smirk. Well it was meant for me since he knows I didn't understand a word he was saying. Our Math teacher was coolingly leaning on the window next to Tiffany, my girly girl friend and was just observing us giving Kyu a light nod and with a smile, she said "Thank You Kyuhyun. You can get back to your seat.". I stood up straight because if I don't I was likely to fall asleep. Kyu was delightly going back to his seat beside me on the 2nd row. Of course he had an even more satisfied grin on his face. He's the teacher's pet when it comes to anything Math related. Teachers from other levels would go to him at lunch or even excuse him from classes just to ask him if their activities are right and request that he make lessons for them. I should say they're lucky he has so much time on his hands. This kid has some future.

"Hey." Kyu tapped me on the knees. Aish. He knows that's one of my ticklish parts. "Eeeee. Kyuhyun-ah!" I said, but not that loud. I pointed a pout at this direction. He chuckled softly, turning back to look at me. "So I see you were confused out of your wits again with this problem." he teased. I slumped back to my earlier position. Arms crossed on the table and  my head layed down on it looking at the board. "Yeah..." I sighed. "I wonder how you even convinced me to take this class. I can't understand a thing." with that note I completely buried my face. "Tiff's trying harder than you." he was pointing with his lips as he taped me again. I just had to bring my head up. Tiffany trying in Math? That's something new. She's raising her hand trying to answer the questions.

"Teacher!" she screeched. Ms. Kim was profound by her voice since this might actually be the first time for her to answer a math question. "Yes Tiffany?" she smilingly motioned her to stand up. Tiffany gulped because of nerves. She was holding a piece of paper that, I think is her solution. With a deep sigh, she stated her answer as I watched her from my seat. "Since the solution for finding the Are of a square is A=S² and your given is 67cm.. That would make it, 67² or 67*67, the answer would be 4489cm²." And there was a satisfied grin on my best gal friend's face. Ms. Kim softly acknowledged her with a delighted chuckle. "Yes that is right Tiffany. Thank you." and she motioned her to sit down. I sat up straight again because she might notice my slumped look. "Pssst. Heehee." Kyu whispered. He made me almost jump from my seat agian. Hands on my chest I told him "Don't do that." as I slightly slapped him on the thigh. "Ha ha. Why so jumpy. You're getting board aren't you?" he had to ask while eyeing me like that. If he wasn't my friend and my way to passing Math, I would have long been filled with rage. "Because of this lesson, you are going to treat me to lunch. Which is right aboout..... now!" At the same time I said the last word, the bell rang ending another wonderful Math lesson. We were packing up our things and picking up books. I would gladly be the first one to head out the door when Ms. Kim announced "Quiz tomorrow." And of course we ewre all like "Whaaaa??" Groaning here and there while Ms. Kim held an awfully evil smile on her face as she finally opened the door and headed out and we all soon quickly followed.

Tiffany and Kyuhyun were already out the door, near our lockers. Whoo! Was it fated the the three of us were meant to be? I hope it is because I wouldn't exchange these too for all the riches in the world. I caught a climpse of Kyu's short dark hair and Tiffany's now blonde lockes. "Did you see! For the first time I answered a Math problem! That felt kind of good." a wide grin painted on her face. With cheeks red like that, I know Kyu thinks it's childish. I know his expressions well. He didn't want to answer her, "Yeah it was a good job." but he did anyway. With a smirk that they say melts hearts of half the female population in school, and yes, even teachers. Creepy right?

I approached the two with sheer happiness on my face because Math is finally over, and we needed to head down the cafeteria fast. Shikshin senses are starting to tingle. "Ya~ Fany, Kyu. Let;s go get lunch now. I'm hungry." I said with a pout as I was shoving my books in my locker. As I shut it, I saw the two share the same expressions on their face. The smirk, the way their hands were positioned, the look on the face, and the angles of their eyebrows. All I could do was pout at them because the way I know them, the way they know me better. "You're always hungry Heehee." Tiffany giggled. I smiled, "Yeah I'm even more hungry because Kyuhyun is going to treat me." I stuck my tongue at him to which he laughed off. Tiffany smacked him on the shoulder. "Ya~! Oppa! Why her only??" she argued. "Well because she couldn't understand the lesson and blamed it on me for dragging her into that class.." he was eyeing me into guilt. "..but you answered a Math problem today so you don't count." he stuck a tongue out at her. I laughed at them both sticking their tongues out while taunting "Na na, na na, na na" like six year olds do. Before matters got out of hand, I grabbed both of them by the elbows and wrapped my arms around their neck. "You know what... school is worth while with friends like you too." The three of us smiled and Kyu just had to mess up my hair. "Yeah. Thanks for that." I sarcastically told him. He laughed and then said "Come on. Let's feed the Almighty shikshin." We walked to the cafeteria like the trio we are.

 

***********

a/n: so how was it? This is my first post and I don't know when I will update since I have school tomorrow ^^ Please comment and surbscribe! :D