chapter eight.

Honey Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Krystal," Suzy said , she looked at her best friend who laid on her bed, texting. 

 

"Hm?" Krystal answered, while she finished typing the last words of her message. She looked up from her phone to Suzy, who had a blank expression on her face. 

 

"What?" Krystal repeated again. Suzy opened , only to pause. "What were you going to say?" Krystal asked again, only this time a bit annoyed with Suzy not saying anything.

 

"What do you like about Jongin?" 

 

Krystal stared at Suzy confused as to why she would be asking about her boyfriend but answered none the less. "Kai's absolutely gorgeous." 

 

"And?" Suzy asked, not at all satisfied with the answer Krystal had given her.

 

"And, what?" 

 

"You like him because he's gorgeous, that's it?" Suzy asked in disbelief. 

 

"That's not the only reason." Krystal defended. "He isn't a cheapskate."  Suzy should have just stopped and accept Krystal's answer. Why did Krystal's answer bug her so much? 

 

'Because he's handsome and isn't cheap, that's the only reason she likes him?'

 

"You know there's more to Jongin than just his looks." Suzy accidently let out, only to regret it the moment the words were out of .

 

"Why the heck do you call Kai, Jongin?"

 

"I call Jongin, Jongin becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter