chapter nine.

Honey Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the confrontation between Krystal and Suzy. And ever since that day it's been awkward between the two friends. Over the weekend Krystal had tried to contact Suzy, but Suzy would reject all contact with her.

 

Terrified, she was terrified that she had been found out. The secret she wanted to bury and hide was found out - She liked her best friend's boyfriend and now her best friend knew. How was Suzy suppose to act around Krystal now that she knew about her feelings for Jongin? Was she suppose to act as if nothing happened? Or was she suppose to avoid Krystal and Jongin forever?

 

 

"Do you like Kai?" Krystal asked again, this time slowly. When Suzy had refused to answer, Krystal took it as confirmation. The silence in the room was deafning. Suzy fiddled with her fingers, unsure of what to do now.

 

"Krystal, I.." Suzy began, but then paused because she was unsure of what to say next. What exactly should she say? 'Sorry that I am in love with you're boyfriend. I have been since forever.'

 

Suzy looked at Krystal who, to her suprise, was unreasonably calm. She wasn't screaming or yelling at her and calling her names. All she did was just stare at her with a blank expression. 

 

Suzy wasn't sure if she should be worried. She'd rather have Krystal yell at her than be silence and not say anything.  The absence of any sound or movement was killing Suzy. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter