chapter five.

Honey Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This wasn't a date. Nope. Absolutely not. So why was she, without question, nervous? Suzy looked at her reflextion in the mirror for the nth time that morning. And for the nth time, she straighten out her white dress she wore.

 

'This isn't a date. We're only going to go pick out a gift for Krystal's birthday.' Suzy mumbled to herself as she brushed her hair. 

 

"Suzy!" Her mom called from the downstairs. "Your friend, Jongin is here." 

 

Suzy rushed down the stairs and groaned to herself, seeing her dad staring down Jongin, who shifted awkwardly on his feet.

 

"Dad!" Suzy wailed. "What are you doing?"

 

"Just asking him a few questions." Her dad said, all the while looking at Jongin. Jongin seemed to look at Suzy for help, it was clear to her that her dad was very intimidating. She stiffled a laugh, seeing an uncomfortable Jongin. Jongin gave Suzy an awkward wave as a greeting. He was to afraid to even say word with her parents around. He was espesically scared of her dad, who wouldn't be though? He was holding a pair of numb chucks! 

 

Suzy quickly slipped into her flats and grabbed Jongin's hand, leading him out of the house. "Don't think you can take advantage of my daughter!" Her dad called out. He sruntched his eyebrows together watching the two walk further away from this line of vision.

 

"Ease up, that Jongin boy seems nice." Mrs. Bae laughed, watching her husband stare off into the distance.

 

"You can never trust a boy. Especially a teenage boy, those things are hormonal." Mr. Bae hissed, which only caused Mrs. Bae to laugh. 

 

"Our Suzy is a big girl, she can take care of herself." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your dad scares me." Jongin confessed once the two were out of her parents sights.

 

"My dad is very protective of me,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter