Maybe?

Right Through You

Alice felt the nearest lunch table as she entered the lunchroom and sat down. She ped her lunchbox and grabbed the small bento box inside. It felt warm and she smiled, her mom had remembered. Her day was going alright, ignoring the fact that she was smacked in the face, she was able to understand all the concepts in her class because the professors had given her braille textbooks. 

"Hey Alice." Sehun said as he approached the empty lunch table. 

"Hi.." Alice said softly. She opened her bento box and took her chopsticks from the side pocket of her lunchbox. Sehun watched in amazement as she was able to pick up every single piece of food perfectly and bring it to . He also couldn't stop staring at her lips. They were a pale pink and looked to full. He wanted to lean in and kiss her lips. They look so soft, he thought. 

"Sehun-ah!" A voice yelled from behind him. He turned around to see his best friend, Luhan smiling. 

"Hey Luhan.." He smiled. "Come sit with me!" 

The boy made his way through the lunchroom and took a seat on the right of Sehun. He looked up and saw Alice silently eating. 

"Who's that?" Luhan tilted his head in confusion. His eyes suddenly lit up and he gasped. "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" He yelled for everyone to hear.

Then the whole lunchroom quieted down and everyone focused their eyes on the three at the lunch table. Sehun glared at Luhan and hit the back of his head. "Pabo." He growled. The lunchroom restored itself back to its regular loud state and Alice looked up and held out her hand toward Luhan slightly blushing. 

"I'm Alice~ I'm not Sehun's girlfriend. He's just escorting me around the school." She smiled as he shook her hand.

"Why would he do that? I know you're new but-" Luhan was cut off.

"She's blind hyung." Sehun muttered.

"Oh never mind." He cleared his throat and started to eat his lunch.  

The three ate in silence. Sehun occaisonally stealing a glance at Alice and Luhan glancing at the two of them. After minuted passed Luhan blurt out, "You guys should date." 

Alice turned a deep shade of red and bit her lip. Sehun widened his eyes and unconciously smiled at Alice. 

"I mean you do like my buddy Sehun here right, Alice?" Luhan asked excitedly. 

"Uh... Well... He is nice and all. He's very thoughtful and sweet... So I guess so?" Alice smiled. But frowned. "But I barely know his so I wouldn't date him."

Sehun felt his smile falter and a tingle of pain in his heart. 

"Ouch." Luhan looked away.

Alice took Sehun's hand and said reassuringly, "Don't take it personally... I only met you today, wouldn't be a little weird if we started dating?" She squeezed his hand for a second.

"U-uh yeah. Luhan's a little weird that's all." Sehun faked a laugh.

Alice nodded and started to pack all her things. The bell rung and everyone started to rush out of the cafeteria. Sehun threw away his lunchtray and took Alice's hand. He looked back at Luhan who winked at him and smirked. Sehun let out a soft chuckle and pulled Alice to the side of the hall. 

"Yes?" She asked.

Sehun kissed her cheek and hugged her. Alice touched her cheek and smiled softly as she leaned her head against his broad shoulder. He smiled and her hair. 

"Sehun..." She whispered.

"Yes Alice?" 

"I want you to come home with me..." She tilted her head up.

Sehun's eyed widened at the request. "W-why?"

"I want my parents to meet you. You're my first friend, and I wanna make sure they know that I have someone to help me." 

Sehun exahled at the sound of the word friend. "Of course Alice..." He continued her hair and kept her in his arms. He wanted her to be his... Was it too early? Alice was beautiful and innocent... She was smart and was always smiling. But she only thought of his as a friend. Sehun wanted her to change her mind and think of him as someone more than a friend. How..?


Hey hey hey. Second chapter. Don't forget to comment suggestions ^_^ <3