Class

Right Through You

Alice reached out her hand and grinned. "Could you show me where my first class is now?" 

Sehun took her hand and felt her soft fingers interlock with his rough ones. "Y-yes of course Alice..." He slightly blushed as he led her out of the office. Alice flinched as she heard the noisy halls of the school. She immediately heard the voices quiet down. Was she in another room? What was happening? 

"Sehun? Why is it so quiet...?" Alice whispered. Sehun looked around and saw everyone staring at him and Alice. He pulled her faster down the hall and felt a sting of guilt. She was so innocent and clueless... He didn't want to drag her into the drama of this school. 

"It was nothing Alice..." Sehun muttered quietly as he approached her first classroom. "Okay Alice this is our first class." 

"Our?" She tilted her head. Sehun stared at her. She was so beautiful and cute... He her cheek as he admired her face.

"S-sehun? What are you doing?" Alice blushed and stuttered. 

Sehun snapped to reality and immediately pulled his hand away. "Uh.. Yeah I'm great. And we have all of the same classes so I can help get from one place to another." 

Alice nodded and followed him inside the classroom. She tightened her grip on his hand and was soon seated in a chair. 

"Alice I'll be back okay? I'm gonna talk to some of my... friends okay?" He brushed his lips against her forehead and when he did, he could smell strawberries in her hair. The smell was so sweet and intoxicating that he stayed like that for a couple seconds before he pulled away. Alice felt her cheeks heat up. Did he like her? Already? Alice let out a sigh and soon felt curving into a smile. Maybe her first day wasn't going to be so bad after all...

"Hey ." A crude female voice said to her. Alice frowned and was confused. 

"Me..?" She whispered nervously.

"Yeah you." The voice spat.

"What did I do wrong?" Alice felts her eyes tear up.

"You tried to steal my boyfriend that's whats wrong!" The girl slapped Alice on her cheek. "Don't ever try and use your innocent blind girl act to take him from me. He's mine." The girl walked away with her heels clicking on the tile floor.

Alice started to cry and bury her face in her hands. She was confused. Sehun had a girlfriend? But he was flirting with her so much... And who was this girl? Taking advantage of her blindness.... Was Alice really that stupid and naive? 

"Alice! What happened?!" A panicked voice called from her left. Sehun looked at her in worry. Alice got up and pushed Sehun away as he tried to hold her back. She tried to feel her away to the front door without anyone's help. The words of the mean girl echoed in her head, innocent blind girl act. She stood up and walked straight until she felt someone hold her back. "Alice listen to me... What happened..." Sehun's voice whispered in her ear. 

"A girl... Smacked me. Because apparently she was your girlfriend." Alice growled at him. Sehun looked at her in confusion.

"I don't have a girlfriend...." He replied with suspicion.

"Then..." Alice breathed out gently.

"Yoona..." Sehun said the name of the girl bitterly. "That control freak." 


First chapter completed at 2:10 AM. Yep procrastination FTW. haha hoped you enjoyed.