30;

Falling In Love with a Total Jerk (Discontinued)

Ok, I finally got my re-do :) I like it~ Thank you pinktoaster~ Don't forget to leave comments :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks passed since I broke up with Maru. I wasn't eating or sleeping still. I was becoming very unhealthy. I lost atleast 20 pounds. It looked like I'm just going to be just skin and bones. I sighed and got up from bed. Dark circles that formed about a week ago never disappeared. I got a pair of shades, a hoodie, sweats and checked on Kwang.

"Kwang.. I'll be leaving now.." I said. Kwang nodded and closed his eyes. I sighed and walked to the practice room. I haven't seen C-Clown in three weeks due to our different and busy schedules. TK nor Maru was my trainor. Inho hired a professional girl choreographer from America named Izy.

"Good morning Mi Sun!" she said. I grinned and nodded. I took off my shades and sat down. "Aish! No offence but you look horrible!" she said.

"Thanks.." I said quietly. She decided to talk in English since we were both born in San Francisco.

"Girl. You need to get your life right. Everything you're doing now, is just making you hurt yourself more." She was right. Starving myself and not sleeping wasn't the right decision. I shook my head. Izy sighed and sat next to me. I buried my face in my hands.

"We were barely dating! I don't know why I feel this way!" I said. Izy just rubbed my back.

"I'll cancel practice until you become healthy again." She got up and walked out the room. I sighed. I put my shades on, pulled my hood on my head and walked out the room. I didn't know where I was going. I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground and my shades and hood fell off. I looked up and saw Maru looking at me. I gasped and put my shades back on. I got up and brushed myself off and started to walk away.

"Mi Sun!" I heard. I ignored it and kept walking. Did he see how I looked? I hope not. Then someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw a smiling TK. "Mi Sun.. How are you?" he said and hugged me. I put on a poker face and just stood there. "Yah! What happened to you?! You're too skinny! Have you been eating?!" He took off my shades. I wasn't fast enough to stop him. "Mi Sun....?"

"Mi Sun! TK!" Rome ran over to us and stopped. His jaw dropped because of how I looked. "What happened to you?!" he yelled. Siwoo, Ray, Siwoo, and Maru ran to us when they heard Rome yell. I snatched my shades back and put them on.

"Nothing." I said. I took a glance at Maru and he didn't look he he even cared. I shook my head and started to walk away but Rome grabbed my arm.

"Why are you so...... skinny?" Then he took off my shades. "Yah! What have you been doing the past weeks?!" I looked around and saw a sad group of boys looking at me.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I said. I pulled my arm back. Rome was dumbfounded. I reached for my shades but Rome didn't let me get them.

"I'm not stupid. Tell oppa why you look so different from the last time we saw you." I shook my head. 

"Leave her alone." I knew that voice. It was Izy. The boys turned around.

"Who are you?" TK asked.

"I'm her new trainor from America. The name is Isabelle but I like to be called Izy." she said. The boys saw no interest except Siwoo. His eyes lit up and jaw went to the ground. "Mi Sun, go to your dorm. You need rest." I nodded. Rome let go of me and I started to walk back to my dorm.

 

Izy POV

After Mi Sun was out of sight, I turned to the boys. I glared at them.

"Which one of you is Maru-ssi?" I asked in a mean tone. The boys looked at each other. They were searching for Maru but he wasn't any where.

"Why? Do you like our maknae?" a boy with hair covering his eyes asked. 

"No." I snapped at him. 

"Then why look for him?" he asked.

"First tell me your names." I said. One by one, they told me their names, I nodded.

"Now tell us why you're looking for Maru." Kangjun said.

"Because of Mi Sun..?" I said. Rome's face became dark.

"Is that why she lost weight and looks like she hasn't slept in weeks?" TK asked. I nodded. Rome's face got even darker.

"Ever since she came back from Busan, she hasn't been sleeping or eating right. She's practically starving herself." I said. "Everyday after practice, she would cry and say stuff of why her life is so horrible and how she wishes her life was normal like everyone else. Now.. I had enough. I need to do something about this!" I said.

"What are you going to do?" Ray asked.

"I don't know yet but Mi Sun needs to become healthy again." I said. The boys nodded.

 

Mi Sun POV

I got back to the dorm.

"Back so soon noona?" Kwang asked. I nodded and went to my room. I layed on my bed.

"He doesn't even care if I'm suffering or not.." Then there was a knock on my door.

"Noona! C-Clown hyung are here!" I didn't say anything.

"Time to take matters into my own hands.." I whispered. I pulled out a bag from under my bed. I opened it and saw a bunch of blades. "Hello again old friends.."

 

Rome POV

Kwang has been knocking on Mi Sun's door over and over again.

"Let's go see what's wrong." Ray said. We nodded and went upstairs to see what's going on.

"Kwangy, what's going on?" Kangjun asked.

"Noona won't open the door! I could hear her talking and crying! There's something going on in there!" he said. Our eyes widened. We started assuming really bad things.

"Who has a key to the building?" I asked.

"Inho and Kwon?" Ray said. I sighed.

"I do.." Kangjun said.

"How did you get a key?" Ray asked.

"Stole it from manager Inho." He smirked.

"WELL OPEN THE DOOR!" I scolded Kangjun. He pulled out the key and turned the knob. The swung the door open. We ran inside her room and saw cuts on her arms and saw that she's been crying.

"MI SUN!" We yelled. We ran over to her and took the blades from her.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ?!" TK yelled. Mi Sun glared at him.

"Why?" Kwang asked calmly. Tears fell down from his face. When we saw the tears, we all couldn't help but cry also. That's when we realized how much Mi Sun is suffering. She's suffering from depression.

"Leave me alone." she said. Her eyes were empty and sad. I knew that she's been suffering too much and she doesn't want to walk on the Earth anymore.

"Mi Sun. This isn't right." I said. I shook my head and walked out the room. I dialed her manager's number.

"Hello?" Inho said.

"Inho hyung, Mi Sun needs to go to the doctors."

"What for?"

"Tell you later. But she needs to go now. We'll be at the hospital if you need anything." I hung up and went back into Mi Sun's room. I picked her up and exited the dorm.

"Leave me in my room to die.." she said quietly.

"No." I snapped back. She didn't say anything after that.

We got to the hospital after a 10 minute drive. Mi Sun got her arms bandaged and we were all in the hallway waiting for the doctor to come out her room. The doctor finally came out her room.

"Well boys.." the doctor said. We all stood up and stared at the doctor. "She's been suffering depression for a long time.. She's going to be having theorpy sessions at Yedang until she becomes better." We all nodded. "And keep all knives and blades away from Mi Sun." Then the doctor walked away. We entered the room and saw Mi Sun crying again.

"Mi Sun.. Please stop crying.." I said. When ever I see Mi Sun cry, I start crying. Mi Sun is like my little sister that isn't blood relative. But I knew why she's been doing this to herself. I turned to Maru. He looked like he didn't gave a about Mi Sun.

"Hyung.." Ray said worriedly.

"You're going TO PAY!" I yelled. I was about run and punch Maru but Ray and Siwoo were holding me down. "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY! YOU BETTER GO INTO HIDING BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD MARU!" I yelled. He got really scared and backed away. Then someone put their hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Mi Sun.

"I'm going back to the dorms." she said. She walked out the room. I glared at Maru.

 

Mi Sun POV

It was nice that Rome oppa was yelling at Maru. I grinned while I was walking back to the dorms. For the first time, I wasn't scared about going back to the dorms alone.

I sighed and saw Kwang on the couch asleep. There were dry tears on his cheeks. I sighed again and went to my room.

"They finally find out how ing sad I am, now?" I scofted. I layed in bed. Memories of me and Maru popped into my head. I remembered how happy I was. "Stop it Mi Sun. He doesn't love you. He loves his ex." I said. I shook my head.

 

Maru POV

After Rome calmed down, we left the hospital.

"What are you going to do?" Ray asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"What are you going to do that will make Mi Sun happy again?" he asked. I don't know.. I shrugged. The boys were looking at us and we stopped walking.

"You better think of something or I'll do something~" TK said. I glared at him.

"Like what?" I asked coldly.

"Like I don't know.. Make her food, be there for her, kiss her, make her have feelings for me-" Ray elbowed him. "Aish! I was just kidding!" he whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Look, Mi Sun needs all the help she can get." Kangjun said. We sighed and nodded. "But she needs something the most." We looked at him confused. He groaned. "SHE NEEDS MARU, YOU PABOS!"

"I agree with Kangjun!" Siwoo said.

"Me too~ She's like really happy when she's with Maru." Ray said. I sighed.

"I don't want to hurt her anymore." I said. "It breaks my heart to see her in so much pain because of me. Haven't I done enough already?" The guys nodded and looked at each other.

"Maru, we already know that you made Mi Sun like this but she really needs you." Kangjun said.

"Can't you see that she's in love with you?" Siwoo asked. I sighed.

"Did you even genuinly love Mi Sun?" TK asked with an irritated voice. We all looked at TK.

"Of course!" I said.

"Then be a man and move on. Look how bad Mi Sun is because of you. You're the only one who can help her." he said.

"I... I can't move on.."

" IT UP BECAUSE MI SUN IS ING IN LOVE WITH YOU!" TK yelled.

"I love her also.."

"DO YOU WANT HER TO DIE OR NOT?!" TK yelled. He's right. I can't let her die. She's in love with me and I'm in love with her. Time to be a man. I looked at him.

"I'll help her." I said. The guys sighed in relief. We started walking back to Yedang again.

When we got back, there was an unknown figure sitting down in the lobby.

"Who's that?" Rome whispered to us. We all shrugged. We enter the lobby and gasped. The figure stood up and bowed.

"Hello oppas."

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.