31;

Falling In Love with a Total Jerk (Discontinued)

I had a really good night sleep. I woke up in pain. My arms felt numb. Oh yeah.. I remembered what happened yesterday. I groaned and forced myself up. My arms were aching.

"KWANG!" I whined. He showed up at my door seconds after.

"Yes noona?"

"Can you get me pain killers please?" He nodded and went to get the pain killers. After a few minutes, he came back with two pills and a glass of water. I took it and swallowed it. 

"Get better noona.." he mumbled to himself. I felt bad making my brother worry about me. I sighed. My arms didn't hurt anymore so I went to go to the practice room.

As I entered, I sighed. I looked around and went to sit in the corner. I some music and layed on the floor. I drifted into a deep sleep.

I was in a peach dress holding a bouquet of pink flowers. Where am I? I looked around. I saw five girls wearing the same thing as me and Maru wearing a tuxedo. We were on a beach. I was so confused. I don't remember putting on this dress or coming to a beach. There was rows and rows and rows of people sitting and watching us. Music started playing and everyone stood up. What's going on here? Then a girl in a beautiful white dress was going to Maru.

"Who is she?" I said. The girl next to me elbowed me.

"How could you not know? That's Su Ah, silly!" the girl said. Su Ah? Now I realized they're getting married! I had a mini panic attack that I didn't show.

-Skips to important part of the wedding-

"You may now kiss the bride." the man said. Maru smiled and kissed her lips. My heart broke. I started to cry. The girl next to me rubbed my back. She thought that I was happy for them, but I wasn't. That should have been me. Then someone tapped my arm. I turned around and TK kissed me. I pushed him back.

"Yah! Is that how you treat your boyfriend?" he said. Boyfriend? I got freaked out. Maru got married with Su Ah and I'm dating TK?! This is all confusing. I backed up and ran away. I stopped when I got in front of the limo. I saw Maru sitting on it, alone. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"You should have been the one.." he said. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"What?"

"I should have married you.." he said. "But it's too late.. I screwed up.." I blinked. He stood up and cupped my face. "If only, I could reverse time and make you my bride.." Then he crashed his lips onto mine. Tears rapidly fell from my eyes. 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Su Ah. She came up to me and Maru.

"Su Ah-"

"WE JUST GOT MARRIED AND YOU KISS THIS ?!" I blinked again. "YOU!" she pointed to me. "YOU ARE DEAD TO ME NOW!" I scofted. Then she slapped me and everything went black.

I shot up and paniced. I looked around and saw that I was laying in someone's lap at C-Clown's dorm. I looked to see who it was and it was Maru. He wiped my tear away that was falling from my eyes.

"Everything is going to be alright." he said. He hugged me and rocked me back and forth.

"W-Why am I here?" I asked.

"I saw you crying in the practice room." he said. I sighed. Then Rome came into the room.

"Good morning sleepy !" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and stayed in Maru's arms. I felt safe in his arms. I didn't want to let go so I hugged him back and snuggled my face in his neck.

"Hyungs! She won't leave the lobby!" Ray whined. My eyes shot opened again. Who's she? I looked at Maru, he was looking at my face and smiling.

"Tell her to leave or we'll call the police." Rome said. Ray nodded and left the dorm.

"Who's she?" I asked. Rome and Maru sighed.

"Last night, Maru's ex, Su Ah came and paid us a visit. The only problem is that she won't leave or stop asking for Maru." Jealousy hit me. Why would she be here? And why does she want Maru so bad?

 

Maru POV

What the . Rome hyung just told Mi Sun that Su Ah is here. Why can't that hoe leave me alone? I didn't want Su Ah here and I don't want her here. I looked at Mi Sun and I knew what she was thinking. I sighed and stood up.

"Are you going to talk to her?" Ray asked. I nodded. I heard Mi Sun sigh, which made me frown. I walked out the dorm and walked to the lobby. When I entered the lobby, I saw a different girl that I knew. The girl jumped up from the seat and hugged me.

"Oppa! I missed you so much!" she said in a cute voice. I scofted and pushed her away.

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly.

"To see my oppa! Duh!"

"I am not your oppa." I glared at her. She pouted and tried to look cute.

"But oppaaaaa....." she said, still pouting. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please. That doesn't work on me anymore." I said. I saw her look somewhere else and smirk. I was too slow to look where she was looking because before I was going to look, she kissed me. The lips I longed to touch with mine again. But...... it didn't feel the same. I didn't have that spark anymore. The kiss didn't feel passionate like it was before. It felt like............ nothing. She slowly pushed away and smirked.

"You're mine again." she said. Before she could kiss me again, I blocked her.

"Never again Su Ah-ssi."

"But opppaaaaaa... I love you." She came closer, "And you love me.." she whispered in my ear. I pushed her so hard that she fell on the floor. "OUCH! YOU PABO!" I walked to the security guard and told him to never let her back in here. I left after telling him.

I came back to the dorm.

"WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY MI SUN?!" Rome yelled in my face. He grabbed my collar and lifted me into the air.

"NOTHING!" I screamed.

"THEN WHY....." Rome paused and let me down. He came closer to my face. "Why do your lips have pink lipstick?" He rubbed his thumb on my lips and showed his thumb to me.

"I... I......" Rome slapped me and walked away. I rubbed my face and wiped the lipstick with my shirt. There was so much lipstick. That stupid . I glared at my shirt and thought horrible stuff about Su Ah. Then a pair of feet were in front of mine. I looked up.

"You really need to get your act together." Ray said. Beofre I could reply, he walked away. I sighed and sat on the floor. I was thinking of Mi Sun.

"She went back to her dorm." Siwoo said. I looked at to him. 

"W-Why?"

"Because she was very upset. Her being upset will just.... get.... her even...... sader.. HYUNGS! WE NEED TO GO TO MI SUN'S DORM QUICKLY!" Siwoo yelled. Everyone ran out the room and ran up the hall. We got in front of Mi Sun's dorm room door and banged on it. We were all shouting her name. Kwang Sun opened the door.

"WHAT THE DO YOU GUYS WANT?!" he yelled.

"Where's Mi Sun?!" Kangjun quickly asked. Kwang Sun pointed to her room and we quickly ran to it. Luckily the door was unlock, we bursted inside. We saw a crying Mi Sun hugging her pillow. All of the boys ran up to her instead of me. I couldn't move. I just stood there and watched my hyungs console Mi Sun.

Rome looked up and glared at me. I knew what he was thinking and I knew it wasn't good.

 

Mi Sun POV

I was starting to cry when the boys bursted into my room. I was laying down in my bed, hugging my pillow while crying. All of the boys, except Maru, came to me and tried cheering me up. I giggled a bit but I still didn't feel better of what I saw earlier.

"Are you okay?" Rome asked me.

"Yes oppa. Thank you." I said and wiped my tears. Me and Rome have been getting closer.. NOT THAT KIND OF CLOSE. But as brother and sister close. He cares for me like I was his own sister. 

Rome smiled and stood up. I looked at the other boys that still had a sad expression on their faces.

"Stop being sad! Or I'll starting crying again!" I threatened them with me, poutong. They quickly smiled and we all started laughing. We stopped laughing after a while and sighed.

"Oh, Mi Sun. Your theorpy session starts in 30 minutes. Go get ready." Siwoo reminded me and I nodded.

I got ready and got dressed.

"You ready?" Ray asked. I nodded. I was nervous about my first theorpy session. I didn't even know if my theorpist was a girl or boy. It got me really stressed out. 

The boys walked me into the practice room where my sessions will take place for the next few months.. If I become happier and healthier, maybe less than a few months. There I saw a woman in a buisness suit and glasses.

"Ah, Kim Mi Sun! Sit!" she said. I smiled and sat down. "Boys, this will be only me and Ms.Kim..." she said. The boys looked disappionted and nodded. They walked out the room.

"Uhh, mianhae about them.." I said. 

"Not at all. Let's get started." she said and smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about late update!! School has been occuping me with homework >.<