29;

Falling In Love with a Total Jerk (Discontinued)

This isn't K-POP but I think this song goes good with how Maru feels, HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-Mi S-Sun..." Maru said. My hands were now fists. Anger was building more inside me. I was shaking my head.

"We're over." I said. TK was in shock but I didn't care. We found Kwang and we're leaving first thing in the morning.

"Noona? What happened?" Kwang asked.

"Nothing. I have to go and pack." Kwang nodded and I went to go pack my things. I walked to Rome's room and saw Ray with him. They both saw the tears rolling down my face.

"Mi Sun?" Rome said. Then Siwoo entered the room.

"What's wrong Mi Sun?" Siwoo asked. I just ignored them and went to the room where Maru sleeps in. I entered the closet and started packing.

Just when I got done packing, Rome entered the room.

"Mi Sun, what's wrong?" he asked. I shook my head and closed my suitcase. "Please Mi Sun. Tell oppa what's wrong." I have to say.. That's when I lost it. All the depression, anger, frustration, and sadness was getting emptied. I fell to my knees and cried so hard that I couldn't breath. Then Ray and Siwoo ran into the room. I told them everything that I was feeling.

"Calm down, Mi Sun.. It's okay.." Rome said. He was hugging and rocking me to calm down. I started to breath reguarly again and the tears were becoming less.

"I'm.. I'm just sick of my stupid life!" I screamed.

"Don't say that.." Rome said. I pulled away and looked at him.

"You might think how I'm feeling but you have no idea unless you go through it." I said. I got up from the floor and stormed out the room. I entered the living room and Kwang turned around.

"Noona, tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing. Go to sleep."  I said. I got on the couch and started sleeping.

I woke from somebody shaking me. Appearently, it was something. I was on the plane. I paniced and shot up from my seat. I looked to my left and saw Rome looking at me.

"Good morning sunshine~" he said.

"What am I doing on the plane? Where's Kwang? Where's my luggage?"

"Woah, calm down. You didn't want to wake up so TK carried you. Kwang Sun is in the back with Ray and don't worry. I remembered your luggage." he said. I nodded and looked away. I looked out the window from Rome's side.

"Hey Mi Sun.." I turned around and saw TK.

"Hey.." I said.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay.. I guess." I took a deep breath and continued staring at the floor.

We finally got back to Seoul and there were a lot of fans at the airport. I just put shades on and didn't change my face expression. I didn't talk, smile, or laugh. We got back to the dorm and I threw myself on my bed. Why? Why me? Why can't my life be full of happiness like others? Then, TK walked into the room.

"Annyeong.." he said.

"Hi.."

"Can I stay in here with you?" I nodded. He came and sat down next to me. "So you heard everything, huh?" I looked at him.

"Yeah.. Even when Rome oppa was yelling at him.." I laughed awkwardly.

"Do you even know why he's blindly in love with that witch?" I blinked and tilted my head. TK sighed. "It's because she made him feel like he was important. Like if he did something wrong, she would just cheer him up. But also, she would also slap him and tell him to be a man and it up. Maru is really blind right now."

"Right now?! You mean for three years!" I said. I rolled my eyes.

"I guess you're right.." he said. I nodded. He then hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Please be feel better. I hate seeing you this way. You're way to beautiful to frown and be sad."

"Thanks oppa." I said and kissed him on the cheek.  He got up and went back to his seat. I sighed and looked at Rome. He had a smirk on his face. "Yah! Stop it with that face!" He shook his head.

"KEKEKEKEKEKE...." he said and turned away. What the ...

 

Maru POV

I'm sitting in the back of Mi Sun and Rome hyung right now and eavsdropping on Mi Sun and TK hyung's conversation. I stood up to see what was going on and saw TK hugging Mi Sun and smirking at me. I looked down to look at Rome and he was doing the same. Then, Mi Sun kissed TK's cheek. I was about to punch him but Kangjun pulled me down.

"Don't do anything stupid here." he said. I glared at him and turned away. Stupid trying to steal my girl away.

"Thanks for screwing up." I heard someone whisper. I turned around and saw TK walking away. Kangjun put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't even think about it." he said. I crossed my arms and looked out the window. I love you Mi Sun..

 

We finally got back to Yedang. Me and Mi Sun got called into our managers' office. Since they worked in the same office, we had to walk up there side by side. It was quiet and awkward the whole time. A/N: I forgot to name the managers >.< Mi Sun's manager is named Lee Inho and C-Clown's manager is name Jung Kwon. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sirs." I said and bowed. Mi Sun bowed with me.

"So tell us. What happened between you two?" Inho hyung said.

"Please do tell." Kwon hyung said. I squinted my eyes.

"Who told you about this?" I asked. Then Inho held up a newspaper with me and Mi Sun's picture ripped apart. It said, "Love Or No Love? What's with MSK and C-Clown's Maru?" I sighed and shook my head.

"We broke up." Mi Sun said. I looked at her in disbelief that she really said that.

"What?!" they both said.

"We broke up before we got here." she said. Then both of the managers looked at me. They saw all the pain and sadness in Mi Sun's eyes and shook their head.

"Ohhh maknae, maknae, maknae, maknae. When are you going to learn to treat a woman-"

"It's okay sir. I already moved on." she said. My eyes widened and stared at her. Does she really mean that? The managers turned their attention back to Mi Sun.

"But dear.. You two-"

"Aren't together anymore. Now if you would excuse me. I need to check up on my brother." She bowed and exited the room. I looked at the managers that were staring at the door.

"You damaged her for life.." Inho said.

"This is why I knew it was a bad idea for letting you guys break the dating rule." Kwon said. I shook my head and went to run after Mi Sun. 

"Mi Sun!" I yelled. I turned the corner and there she was. Staring at the practice room doors. "Mi Sun!" I said in relief. I ran to her.

"What do you want?" she asked coldly. Her eyes were still locked on the doors to avoid eye contact.

"Do you mean everything you said in there?" I asked. She finally looked at me.

"Yes."

"But-"

"Look Maru-ssi. We aren't together anymore. I'm going to China in a few days. Just leave me alone from now on." she said. Then she turned around and started to walk away.

"DID YOU REALLY MOVE ON?!" I yelled. She stopped and turn around. Please say no.. She looked at me and nodded. My heart was now broken. For the first time in a long time, a tear fell.

 

Mi Sun POV

When I told him to leave me alone was the hardiest thing ever. But it's the best thing for me right now. 

I wasn't thinking but I ended up in C-Clown's dorm, crying in Rome's arms.

"It's okay, Mi Sun. You're going to be in China and when you're there, think about what you're going to do next." he said.

"I... I love him but... I need to move on." I said.

"And that's alright! You're young! It's not like you're getting married." he said. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Whatever you choose, will be a good choice whether you give him another chance or not. What ever you choose, I'm going to support you no matter what." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you oppa. You're the best." I said. I pulled away and turned to TK. His face lite up when he saw me smiling.

"You're smiling!" TK said and smiled. I giggled. He walked over to me and hugged me.

 

I giggled and hugged TK back.