Could It Be Taemin?

Can't You Love Me?

Maria's POv

"new junior?" i asked Dong Woo,looking directly to his face.Could it be Taemin?

"where is he? bring me to him,Dong Woo!" i said.

"sure."Dong Woo said smiling brightly. He grabbed my hand and took me to the new junior's class.

DONG WOO MADE ME BLUSH WHEN HE GRABBED MY HAND.What should i do...no,no Maria,stop blushing before he realized something.i managed to control myself from blushing too hard.

"Could it be Taemin?" i asked myself.

Soon, I'm infront of the new Junior's class.

"so Maria, we're here."

I scanned the surrounding.Where's Taemin?

"Excuse me Juniors, where is the new kid?" i asked the class.

"sumbaenim,I'm The new Kid" a shy looking boy who is one year younger than me said looking up so that he could see my face.

"you?oh okay." i said leaving the class. Gosh, it's not Taemin.Better luck next time, Maria.

Where's the hell is Taemin? 11 years i've been waiting for my dongsaeng to be back..I'll just need to wait again.

"Dong woo, let's get ourselves moving to class now."

"okay, anything you say princess." Dong Woo said giving me a smile.

Princess? why does this guy loves to call me princess so much?Dong Woo and i are  friends, but somehow, i liked him. i don't have the guts to tell him.What should i do?

"Dong Woo,"

"ye?"

" why do you like to call me princess?"

"oh,that? you know why?" He stopped walking and turn around to face me.

Dong Woo then grabbed my hand and pulled me.

"what are you doing now?

"trust me and just follow me"

i thought we're on our way to class and where is this Dong woo Bringing me to? i could feel my face redden as he grabbed my hand.Luckily, i didn't blush in front of him.

Dong Woo lead us both up the stairs and next, what i know is we're on the roof of the school's building.

"Dong Woo? What are we doing here?"

"i'm going to answer your question here." he said giving me a smile. He's so cute..

"okay,then who am i to you, why do you like to call me princess?" i asked, okay. now this's stupid. why did i ask him this kind of question.? stupid me.

"you want to know who you are to me? you're someone really special to me" Dong Woo said as he held my hand.

"you want to know why i like to call you princess? because you're the most beautiful princess i've ever seen." he continued. He pulled me closer to him.

"and" Dong Woo added "i like you. i like you a lot Maria." our eyes met.Oh My Gosh! i'm blushing now, seriously, i am, in front of him, the guy i liked.

"since i've liked you a lot, i wish you'll give me the chance of loving you." his words,makes me blush even more. He's so sweet.

Dong Woo moved one of his hands which is holding my hands to my face.He placed his fingers on my chin and lifted it up.

"give me the chance of loving you" Dong Woo said. Before i realized it, our lips touched. He Kissed me there on the rooftop, the day he asked me to let him to love me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

second update ^^

tell me what do you think about this chapter.

Subscriber are more welcomed here.

Thank you for subscribing ^^