Detention

Can't You Love Me?

Maria's POV

Kiss,

"yahh, let's go." i said letting go.

"why? I was just going to enjoy this you know?"

"OMG!~ You ert Dong Woo. We're at scholl now okay?"

"Whatever princess, but you're my girl now so it's up to me, okay?"

*footsteps sound*

"Yah, you two what are you guys doing here? Get back to class now, arraso? Mr.Principal said after he interrupt out conversation.

"arraso," we both bowed and nodded.Dong Woo held my hands and we both run down the stairs.

"Omg!~" i shouted right after i twisted my legs and i was about to fall,

" baby, be careful, i don't want anything bad to happen to you" He wrapped his arms around me and held my waist before i fell on the ground.

"Oh, thanks. That was close -.-"

"yeah, really close," He moved his face nearer to mine and..

"yahh, i told you two to get back in the class" Mr. Principal shouted as he emerged us. Dong Woo let go of me and he helped me to stand properly.

"mianhe" we both said and bowed to the principal.

"now you two detention, one week separate class for doing couple stuffs at school." the principal said as he filled the detention form for the both of us.

"Maria, detention with the juniors and you Dong woo,as usuall."

"Ahhh? But Mr.Principal----"

"N-no buts or i'll make it two weeks for you."

"nde."

"now both of you, seriously, get back to class."

"Arraso," we both said and walked to class.

"this is all your fault. who asked you to be such a ert?"

"mianhe, you're just too beautiful for me to handle"

"whatever" i said as i blushed secretly. " now you see, one week of detention, arrgghh"

"well at least you're with the juniors, it good because no erted seniors will disturb you you know? You're officially mine now."

"yeah, you're right, the only ert there's you."

"You're so mean baby,"

"yess i am, let's just walk to class kayy?"

He held my hands again and we both walked to class.

[FAST FORWARD]

"Let's walk home together, baby."

" ah, sure, wait a sec," i said as i packed my things. We walked out of school and walked home.

" baby,remember when we're going to the junior's class earlier? who was you finding for actually?"

"actually, it was like this, before i have this one dongsaeng and he's really cute, so soon after that he left me cause he's studying overseas. and he told me he'll be back someday."

"owh, you once have a dongsaeng before,"

"yeah, and now, i missed my dongsaeng."

"owh, then we will find you dongsaeng, together.I promise."

Dong woo held his pinky to me. And he made that promise to me,

 

We'll find him, i promise.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh hi!~

 

it've been a long time since i last updated this story. i don't know why also but i still managed to update it :)

 and still a thank you for waiting for me :D i really appcrieate that.

 and finally, i promise to update as soon as possible :)

thank you for reading :D sorry if its

's too short :o