Our Childhood Promise

Can't You Love Me?

[11 Years Ago]

"Unnie,unnie," Taemin called his unnie who's one year older than him.

"nde?dongsaeng, you're so cute." Maria said pinching her little dongsaeng's cheek.

"unnie? that hurts you know?"

"mianhe,but you're just too cute," Maria said trying to ignore what little Taemin's just said.

"unnie?"

"nde,Taemin?" Maria turned her gaze as Taemin called her.

"unnie,i promise you that'll take care of you when i grow up."

"Taemin,my little dongsaeng, you're really really funny." Maria laughed at her cute dongsaeng.

A few days after Taemin Told Maria that Promise, Taemin moved out of Korea.

[Present]

Maria's POV

"Maria!! palli, you're gonna be late if you don't move faster and get yourself ready."  omma shouted from the kitchen so that i could hear her.

"nde omma, i'm on my way now." i said packing up my stuffs.

"palli,"

"nde,omma, give me a second."

I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"omma? my breakfast?"

"ah, ye, here sweetie."

I grabbed the sandwich omma made for me and walked out of the our house.

"omma, i'm leaving annyeong"

"ohh, okay, have fun sweetie." Omma shouted from the kitchen.

i walked out of the gate headed to school, now, i'm walking while eating my breakfast.

Soon enough after i finished my breakfast, i checked my watch..

Gosh, It's 7:50 and i'm going to be late and i'll get detention if i don't run all the way to school now. I retie my snickers, tighten my bag and i started to run all the way to school.

*dwoosh*

"hey, look where you're going okay kid?" i said as i help myself to stand. gosh, i bumped into a kid?

"mianhe,mianheyo," the kid apologized to me,i didn't get to see his face.

"it's okay but look where you're walking next time." i said leaving the kid there.

(fast forward)

I arrived in front of the school i minute earlier and luckily i didn't get detention. I make my way to class. There i saw Dong Woo sitting on my desk.

"Dong Woo?" i said looking at him. "i guess my seat is here and your seat is there?"

" Maria, mianheyo, i'm sorry." Dong Woo said as he moved away from my seat.

I unpacked my things when Dong Woo finally said, "yah, Maria, have you heard about a new junior who studied aboard being transferred to our school?"

"new junior?" i said to myself confusingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first chapter updated ^^

what do you think of this chapter?

you're most welcome to comment and subscribe ^^

thanks =DD