New Toys

What a Trip!

~New Toys~

 

 The sun rises from the opposite side of the way it usually appears. New air now flows through the body , giving it a sense of restart sensations.Open your eyes and look around to the place of longing.

 

 


 

 

Lex POV:

              I woke up to the sound of dishes and the smell of food. Guessed it was finally morning and yet my body was telling me I should sleep some more. Did'nt know for sure for I was still too out of it to think straight. Or it could be my insomia kicking in that's making me even more confused. But whatever is happening,.....I'm going back to bed. 

                   

               -In the kitchen

Mun-hee: So in order to make the omurice just keep stiring the egg like this with the chop sticks so it comes out in that nice yellow.

Zuna: (amazed face) Oh! okay, I see how your doing it now.But im gonna have to wait to try it next time since i woke up too late to help you, sorry!

               *knock,knock,knock*

(In Korean) "Mun-hee open the door! It's your brothers!"

             Mun-hee goes to open the door while Zuna try's to go check in the bathroom mirror if she looks okay for company.

Nam-Kyu: (still in korean) Finally you answer! This sofa is heavy and we had to come up the stairs with it.

Mun-hee: Come inside Oppa. I told you to call me first before you came. I'll be right back I have to go wake up the rest of my friends so you can put in the rest of the furniture in the rooms.

Shin: !Wait!.... So your friends are here?

Nam-kyu: Stop asking questions Shin and let's put this over there already, my arms are killing me!

                -Cece and Lex's room

Cece: Come on Lex! We have to get dressed and meet Mun-hee's brothers! Plus they have to put in the dressers remember?

Lex: (looking up all tired with very messy hair) Mmmh......fine I'll be ready in five monuites. (Rolls over back to bed)

Cece: Okay but hurry before breakfeast gets cold.

         Cece walks over to the bathroom and joins Zuna in getting ready for it's the only mirrior in the apartment.They try to get their basic makeup on for they believe in first impressions unlike Lex.That's when Mun-hee arrives to check on them.

Mun-hee: Hey just wanted to let you know that my brothers are here and we will be eating first before we start moving in more stuff. Cece, Zuna you don't have to worry about your looks with them,they dont really matter. (Closes the door as she leaves and goes to check on Lex)

                 -Kitchen

Shin: (still in korean) Look at this Nam-kyu, Mun-hee made some omurice for breakfest. Looks like she wants to stand out for her friends.

Nam-kyu: Yea, where is she anyway? I'm gonna go look for her she's taking too long and that food is getting cold. I'm hungry!

           Nam-kyu heads down the hallway and starts hearing some commotion coming from the bathroom. He hesitates on figuring out what is going on in there. Then he slowly puts his knuckle on the door to knock....

                 -In the bathroom a few mintues before

Cece: Zuna does my lipstick look right to you? (Looking at the mirror reflections)

Zuna: Yea it looks nice and red! (thumbs up of approval)

           Cece smiles but still with worry. She's nervous of meeting Mun-hee's brothers. So she decides to arrange Zuna's wavy hair, while she is about finished with masscara, to get her mind off of it.

Zuna: Okay looks like we are ready. Lets go get Lex! (Huge smiles)

          Cece goes to open the door but it won't work. Even turning the knob every other way with a shake.

Cece: Ugh! Open door!

Zuna; Here let me try.

          Does the same as Cece even pulling the door with her foot against it. The door still won't budge.

Cece: Why don't we try to call Mun-hee or Lex?

Zuna: Na, Mun-hee is busy with her brothers and Lex is probably on her fifth dream so she won't hear us.

Cece: Too bad we didn't bring our cellphones in to text them at least. Guess we gonna have to wait for them to open it up.

Zuna: But that would be kinda lame being stuck in the bathroom. Especially for the fisrt time we meet them. Looks like I'm knocking this baby down. (Evil smirk)

         Cece is panicking now seeing the door blown into peices in her mind and Zuna with injuries not being able to walk.

Cece: No Zuna don't!!!

           By now Zuna is already heading toward the door with a strong kick. Cece clings onto her leg's trying to stop the impact, but instead makes Zuna's upperbody go forword. She gets a hold of the door knob as she falls so she won't hit herself. As she pulls it,the door finally opens making her head go towards the opened frame.

                  -Back to Nam-kyu in the hallway

           He decides to finally knock, and to make sure they hear it (so he won't have to do it again) he goes for a big knock right at the side of the door of where it opens. All of a sudden, the door swings open and before he realized it he took out Zuna on the head with his knock. Down she goes all the way to the side on the floor with a collapse. Cece still holding on to her legs, doesnt realize what just happened for having her eyes closed the whole time holding on to Zuna. Nam-kyu just stands there with a blank expression on his face looking at the girl he just hurt. Cece finally lets go and takes a look at Zuna.

Cece: Zuna?! Oh my god WHAT HAPPENED?!!!! (looks up at Nam-kyu with tears already in her eyes)

Cece: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!! (sob, sob)