Tragedic

Coke & Sundae 콜라 & 선데이

 

[JunHyung POV]

Kringggggg!

 

*yawns* Is it recess or home?

*seeing people carrying their bag out from class* Ah yeah…it is go to home time~

 

Oh, Hyuna!

 

I don’t know why but I followed Hyuna (again) -.-||

 

This time…also, she’s not going home~ :I

 

(After 15 minutes of journey)

 

Wait…What place is this? Isn’t this…cemetery?! O_O

 

What is she doing here?

 

I saw she is kneeling down infront a grave…I wonder whose grave is that… :/

 

Oh she’s talking something..! *coming nearer*

 

Okay I know this is wrong but I need to… *eavesdropping*

 

“Omma…Sorry for not visting you for a long time. I’ve been busy with school. And I’m living well now. I even met a boy that are attractive to me. I thought he’ll be your son-in-law soon but…I think we’re not meant to be together. I’m sorry omma. I think I need to go now…I will visit you next time…”

 

What?? Omma? Her mother has died? :O

 

Then Hyuna stood up and now she’s really walking home.

 

I’m still curious so I followed her home.

 

Suddenly… *gulp* My eyes wide opened.

 

There was a car…driving fast towards Hyuna!

 

What??! Noooooooo!!!!!

 

As I was running to her, “Ppooooommmm!!”

 

:O

 

*speechless* what was that?!

 

It was sooooo….great! no, awesome! No! damn it’s dangerous!

 

I saw Hyuna was crying while holding her chest. I’m pretty sure she’s in a big shock!

 

I ran to her quickly and hugged her. She hugged me back very tightly. Yes, she must be very shocked. “W…Wh….What...was…was that?!” Now she even can’t talk properly.

 

Anyway, what had happened actually?

 

I took a glance to the car…isn’t it…Hara? O_O

 

She was trying to run. Seems like her legs was injured. Ah, really! What the hell is that trying to do huh?

Ahh! I’m curious! Who’s the one who shot the car’s tyre? I’m sure he or she knows Hyuna and was trying to save Hyuna.

 

Slowly, Hyuna loosen her arms from my body.

 

“Hyuna, gwaenchana?”

 

She just nodded but she is still panting. Emm…yes, she’s still in shock. -_-

 

“Let me send you home…where’s your home?”

 

“Ani…no need. I can go back home by myself…”

 

“No! it’s dangerous. Who knows, after this they still trying to harm you…”

 

“Then, still, what’s the use if you even send me home?”

 

“Yahhh…at least I can protect you!”

 

“Fine,” she started walking.

 

I just followed her from behind.

 

(5 minutes later)

 

So…this is her house?

 

I just standing outside and just letting her go in.

 

“JunHyung…”

 

Eh? “Yes?”

 

“I don’t really want to say this but…please come in first, I will make you drinks,” she said with her emotionless face.

 

What the… -_-|| “Yah no need to invite me if you don’t want to. I’m not accepting invitation from someone that are not sincere to do so.”

 

“Just come in! Although I hate you, I don’t want to abandon the manners that my mom had taught me…”

 

*speechless* Ok…I will do it.

 

I entered the house while looking around in the house. Hmm…the interior designs are quite unique…antique and kinda looks vintage.

 

She came to me while holding 2 cups of tea.

 

“Err…I’m not really want to ask this and please don’t take it too serious. It just came acriss my mind. Emm…your mom died? And who are you living with, in this house?”

 

She sighed. “Yes…and actually, I live here alone…”

 

What?? “Alone? Where is your father then?”

 

“It is a long story…err…are you a good listener?”

 

“Err…yes I am. Just tell me if you want to. And don’t tell if you don’t want to. I’m not forcing.”

 

“Ok…it started…since 10 years ago. That time, I was just 6 years old, just one year after my mother died. Someone sabotage my father’s company and his company went bankrupt. At the same time, my father has a lot of debt. And they threatened my father to kill me if my father don’t pay the debt on the time given. So, my father brought me somewhere that I’m unfamiliar. He once said to me that he will come back soon. I waited for years, until now, he’s still hasn’t come back. This house, this house is belongs to a family who adopt me that time, just after my father left me. But one day, while I was away, went to convenience shop to buy ice-cream with my friends, something happened to the family. When I went home, bloods are everywhere. All of them were killed. I don’t know what to do, I just cried…and then…”

 

She is now couldn’t continue with her story. Her tears flowed down a lot and she’s sobbing. I know my eyes are now teary. Such a tragedic life! I should be grateful that I was borned and raised in a rich and peaceful family.

 

I hugged her. “Just let them out…”

 

She hugged me and crying on my chest. I can feel the tears on my chest. She must be crying a lot. Ahh somehow I feel guilty for asking her that kind of question… :/

 

I must do something to make her happy, to make her forget all the past.

 

Aishh…what is it? *think hard*

 

(A few minutes later…)

 

Yes!! That is it! :D