What a Disappointment!

Coke & Sundae 콜라 & 선데이

 

(In class)
 

[Hyuna’s POV]
 

Oh my!! What should I do?! He must be mad at me right now… *panicked*
 

Someone came to my desk…, “You…”
 

I looked up…ah! It is the ‘cute boy’! I looked down back.
 

“Wae?” he sat down and looked straight to my face. I ignored him. “What were you doing at the park just now?”
 

*Startled* “Eh? Ahh…that…actually I’m going to eat my food. I don’t know that you were there…with her.”
 

“You know her?” he asked me. I shaked my head. Of course I don’t know her! -.-||
 

“Nevermind then…Don’t bother yourself to know her,” he stood up and walked to his seat. *sighed*
 

 

[JunHyung’s POV]
 

I walked to the girl’s desk. “You…,” I said.
 

I sat down and looked straight to her face. I wanted to make her heart fluttering. Hehe~
 

“What were you doing at the park just now?” I asked her with a serious tone.
 

“Eh? Ahh…that…actually I’m going to eat my food. I don’t know that you were there…with her,” she said while looking down. Oh she’s cute! >w<
 

“You know her?” I asked. She shaked her head. Hmm… “Nevermind then…Don’t bother yourself to know her,” I stood up and walked to my seat.
 

Ahh…I forgot again to ask for her name! Aish…!
 

“JunHyung! Help me give these books to your friends,” Teacher Yoon said.
 

I take the books. Yoon Doojoon…Lee Gikwang…Yang Yoseob… Nam Ji Hyun… Kim…eh? Who is this? “Who is Kim Hyuna?!” I shouted in the class.
 

The girl raised up her hands, “Me!!”
 

Kim Hyuna? Her name is Kim Hyuna? Hahah! Easy! Hmm thanks teacher~ Hehe
 

 

[No One’s POV]
 

Kringggg! It is the time to go home.
 

JunHyung walked out from the class. Just after Hyuna walked out from the class, she saw JunHyung was standing there, seems like he is wating for someone. Hyuna blushed. “Ah! What are you, Hyuna?! Of course he is not waiting for you!” Hyuna whispered to herself.
 

From behind, Hara walked out from the class and walked towards JunHyung, “JunHyung oppa, let’s go!” She holds on JunHyung’s arm but JunHyung pushed away the hands. Then they walked home together.
 

Hyuna sighed. Somehow she felt so sad.
 

 

[Hyuna’s POV]
 

I walked out from the class. Eh? That ‘cute boy’? What is he doing there? Waiting someone, maybe? Wait, waiting for me? Ah! *blushed*
 

Ahh! No! No! What are you, Hyuna?! Of course he is not waiting for you!
 

Then Hara came out and walked towards him. “JunHyung oppa, let’s go!”, while holding on his arm. But then, JunHyung pushed her hands. Eh?
 

Then they walked home together.
 

His name is JunHyung? Hara is his girlfriend? Ahh… *sad*
 


I walked slowly to my home.
 

I felt like I had lost all my energies.
 

Suddenly I felt someone is coming from behind…JunHyung?!
 

I closed my eyes while slapping myself. When I open my eyes, eh? Noone?
 

Aish…now I feel crazy. X(
 

I have decided! I need to stop liking JunHyung! He has a girlfriend. A girl like me would never have a chance to have him… *sigh*
 

Without I realized, I reached my home.
 

 

[JunHyung’s POV]
 

I walked out from the class. I stand and leaning on the wall infront of the class while waiting for Hara. Eh? Ah..i thought it is Hara. It was Hyuna.
 

What is she looking at? Eh? She blushed? Is she thinking that I’m waiting for her? -.-||
 

Suddenly Hara came out of nowhere and holds my arm. *blank*
 

Spontaneosly I pushed her hands. She? Hold my arm? No way!
 

Then I unwillingly walked together with her to home.
 

While walking…I always think about Hyuna…Ah! What happened to me?!
 

I looked the person beside me, “Hyuna?!”
 

“Oppa! It’s me, Hara! What’s wrong with you?” Hara shouted at me.
 

I blinked my eye. What? it is not Hyuna? -.-|| So embrassing. *sigh*
 

I continue walking and leave Hara who is still blabbering alone.