Chapter 4

How I made Luhan my husband in just... 1 day

Lee Soo Man sighed and leaned back to his seat, “You have to.”

Luhan stared at him in shock. I don’t even know this girl and I’m marrying her?

“But why?!” He asked, though deep inside him, he knew the answer.

Ji Eun didn’t know what to feel. Sure, marrying Luhan was her goal in life but she didn’t want a forced one that was caused by a huge mistake. It held no meaning and no romance like her daydreams. And, she disliked these kinds of mistakes.

Lee Soo Man stared intensively at Luhan. His eyes showed a little disappointment at Luhan's words but it disappeared the moment Luhan realized them. He sighed, crossing his leg over the other.

“I’m sure the paparazzi would be gathered outside the building later. The both of you would be in each cover of tabloids and newspapers…” His voice drifted off into a short silent pause.

“Luhan, I’m sure you know why I’m doing this.” Lee Soo Man said seriously without breaking eye contact with Luhan.

Luhan bit his lip hard as he played with his sleeves of his shirt. My future... But, I’ve already waited 2 years and gave up so many things. I can’t ruin them. Neither the other’s hard work…

Luhan broke away from his thoughts when a realisation struck him, he looked at Ji Eun. “But, would her parents agree to this?”

“Ji Eun-sshi?” Lee Soo Man turned to face her, half-expecting a positive answer from her.

Ji Eun cringed slightly when she heard their questions. She hated anything that’s related to her parents. She hated them.

“I don’t have parents. They left me at an orphanage when I was 4.” She said with bitterness in her tone. Tears blurred her vision when she felt the pang of pain stung her right through her heart.

Luhan immediately avoided eye contact with her after hearing her words. He pulled his collar uncomfortably. Now, I’m going to ruin her life too.

Lee Soo Man cleared his throat awkwardly. That wasn’t the negative answer he had thought he would get. “Do you have any close ones?”

Ji Eun shook her head, gripping onto her dress even tighter when the tears threatened to fall. Her parents’ words reverberated, making her shake slightly.

“I’ve a brother. But they left him at another orphanage; I don’t even know where he is now.” She replied bluntly as she lowered her head to make sure her watery eyes was inconspicuous to them. Talking about families wasn’t all warmth and comfort for her unlike for most people.

Short Flashback

After growing up, she finally concluded that her parents were selfish and heartless people. Ji Eun and her brother were their mistakes and they didn’t want to be tied down by them and not enjoy their so-called ‘freedom’. So throwing them away was the best choice. And, so was letting them suffer by themselves by leaving them at different orphanages.  

Lee Soo Man silently nodded as if he understood everything she’d been through.

Luhan bit his lip when his guilt hit him. He felt pity for Ji Eun yet he couldn’t do anything. If she was any of the EXO members – people whom he is really close with, he would’ve went up to her and comfort her, tell her everything was okay and that he was there. But, she wasn’t. She was merely someone he had met a day ago and now stuck in a dilemma because of their mistake.

Lee Soo Man pulled his chair in and leaned towards them with both arms laid on the table. He faced Ji Eun and asked, “Then, Ji Eun- sshi do you wish to help us?”

She nodded.

 

 

 

Ji Eun read the last word of the contract and signed her name. Due to time constrain, the contract was written by Lee Soo Man himself since they couldn’t get a lawyer at that time.

Ji Eun only had to follow their instructions as stated in the contract. By doing so, she’ll get a place to stay, daily necessities supplied and etcetera…

Her hands felt numb when she pulled the engagement paper from beneath the contract. She struggled to hold the pen in her right hand tightly as she read the details of the engagement paper. Getting married without any celebration, feelings or family was great. So great. Even if it was your bias.

She let out a long sigh as she scanned the last words of the paper. She hovered her hand over the papers before finally signing the papers.

She was now married to Luhan.

“Now, I need the two of you to prepare for your stage later.” Lee Soo Man instructed, pressing a button on his telephone. “Coordinator Min Jin, proceed to my office please.”

 

 

A few hours later… 12pm

Luhan and Ji Eun had finished rehearsing for their act.

Lee Soo Man had ordered the rest of EXO to stay at their dorms for the whole day to make sure nothing would go wrong.

“Luhan- sshi, the both of you need to leave the building now. We’ve received news that they are no further than a kilometer away.” A woman dressed formally approached Luhan. Luhan nodded, neatening his attire then knocking on Ji Eun’s dressing room’s door.

“Um… We need to start now.” He said whilst knocking on the door.

Luhan felt his heart skipped a beat when he saw the goddess looking figure in front of him. Ji Eun was dressed in a white vintage crochet top and a light violet bandage skirt that was inches above her knees. Her shining hair fell to her shoulders, framing her small oval face perfectly. She gave off a mature and demure look a 180 [degrees] change from just now – when she looked young and wild. He stared at her flawless face that required little makeup to touch up her looks. She looked as if she was an idol.

 

Ji Eun interrupted his thoughts by coughing slightly when she felt his stare. She walked passed Luhan, urging him to follow.

“Got your ring on?” He asked sheepishly, flashing his ring-finger to her.

She showed him the metal piece then walked side to side towards the main entrance of the building.

 

 

 

The moment the twosome stepped out of the building, bright flashes instantly blinded them. Ji Eun gasped and covered her eyes. The huge crowd immediately dashed towards them with their recording devices and notebooks in their hands.

Luhan quickly held Ji Eun’s hand and pulled her closer as part of their act and walked towards the crowd of reporters and paparazzi as though they had no idea what was going on.

The paparazzi closest to the twosome shoved the voice recorder closer to Luhan’s mouth and started asking dozens of questions at one go.

Ji Eun kept her head down when the reporters beside her shot her questions, as though expecting her to reply to all their questions in one sentence.  

Then, Luhan finally spoke to the reporter next to him, “I don’t see why it is wrong to do that with my wife?”

Everyone grew quiet for a second before the fangirls behind the paparazzi and reporters screamed with shock.

Then, they started throwing questions at the twosome again.  Ji Eun clenched her jaw, not able to take the loud noise pollution anymore even though she’s been through worst in fanmeets and concerts. This one was horrifying.

“We’ve kept quiet for a while.” Those were the last words Luhan said before he pulled Ji Eun through the large crowd, into the car.

 

***

Pardon me for my grammar!

 

Time for idol Spazz again [I'm sorry if you get annoyed by this section every time you end the story]

LUHAN DANCED WITH BOA T^T Gahh...

 

 

HELLOHELLOHELLOHELLOA

SHAKE YOUR @SS HUNHAN

 

 

Even Baekhyun can't resist Sehun's .

SEHUN: /laughs/ *He already saw me in the shower lmao*

-It is a fact that Baekyhun showers with Sehun-

 

 

Now, Now... It's [EVIL MAKNAE EXO-VERSION]

SEHUN: -Kicks Paper- "Kai, pick it up"                             KAI: -Picks it up-

                                                                                        SEHUN: *IDIOT HYUNG HAHAHA*

 

And, time for the GOOD BYES

SEHUN: I LOVE YOU! COMMENTS AND SUSCRIBES ARE VERY MUCH LOVED [BY ME AND AUTHOR]!!