Chapter 5

How I made Luhan my husband in just... 1 day

Ji Eun placed the last photo she had of Luhan into the box that sat on the side of her bed. She had all of the photos she had taken of Luhan taken down and placed into the box. I’m leaving this place anyways. She covered the box and placed it into her pink luggage that held all her apparels and things she needed for this long, long holiday. One might say that keeping those photos would be weird since she would be seeing that man she longed for everyday, but being Ji Eun, she could not bear to part with her hard work – all those days of stalking and following were never easy.

She chuckled when the thought of meeting Luhan again later that evening came into her mind. Luhan had left with the K and M managers to elsewhere and she was left to pack and get her own dinner.

She her laptop and went into her Weibo when something popped into her head. She sighed as she hovered the mouse over the ‘Delete My Account’ button. Closing her eyes when she clicked, she let out a long sigh. “Bye followers and fans and my only friends…”

No exposing any privacy of each of the 12 members. She bit her lip as she closed the laptop and placed it into her luggage. She looked around her room, only realizing she had yet to keep the photo frame that was on her bedside table. She picked it up and gazed at the dilapidated photo inside it.That photo was only half of the full picture. It was torn apart.

“I miss you…” She muttered as her tears rolled down her pale white cheeks and land on the picture frame.

 

 

 

Ji Eun’s POV

I held my luggage even tighter when I entered the lift that was gonna lead us to the dormitory. I stood at one corner of the lift, putting my head even lower when Luhan and his managers entered the lift. I was biting my lip in order to prevent myself from squealing and smiling like a maniac in front of them. I swore my heart was accelerating so quickly I thought it was gonna bust – but of course, I wouldn’t let that happen until I step into the dormitory.

‘Ding!’ The doors of the lift opened and the three men in front of me exited and I quickly scurried behind them. I covered my mouth with my free hand to muffle my squeals of excitement when the 3 doors at each side of the floor came to view – one at the right corner, the other at the middle and the third one at the left corner.

ASDFGHJKL!!! HELP! THIS PLACE IS HUGE. DID THEY BUY THE WHOLE FLOOR?! WOW….

The in front of me stopped in front of the house at the left corner. The manager took out the key from his pocket and unlocked the door before pushing open the door that led to every fangirl’s happiness.

Luhan’s POV

I entered the dormitory with much hesitation and was immediately greeted with questions and worry glares from each of the 11 other guys.

“Where did you go hyung?! Why didn’t you return since yesterday!? Were you kidnapped?!...”

I gnawed on my lip and stared at the ground, how am I going to reply them?

Suddenly, the room went dead quiet. Surprised by the sudden tensed atmosphere, I turned to see what everyone was looking at – It was the girl.

I could not tell if the girl was taken aback that every one of us was looking at her or was she surprised that she had entered this dormitory.

Narrator’s POV

Ji Eun shuffled her feet against the floor when she realized she had gained all the attention from the other 14 guys (including the managers). She was tensed up and somehow afraid. Her fangirl-self and her real personality were wavering, switching every moment. This time, she was herself, her real self. She kept quiet and kept her head so low that her fringe was covering her face. She didn’t know what to say or react - all she did was kept quiet.

Luhan glanced at the other 11 members and found all of them had the same expression of their face. They all looked like the typical the Kyungsoo, excluding Kyungsoo himself. He had even larger eyes.

“Let’s uh, go to the kitchen for a while. Ji Eun-sshi, um, you can take a seat at the sofa while we, uh- Let’s go!” The M manager waved his hand and urged the 12 members to follow him and the K manager. They entered the Kitchen followed by the managers pushing the wooden sliding the door so that the kitchen would be closed up.

Ji Eun sat on the sofa as she was told; stifling a chuckle when she realized that she was finally inside the place of her dreams. She buried her face inside her palms and squealed softly, before beaming widely whilst looking around the living room. She realized the walls were mostly white and a couple of picture frames of the whole group were framed up on parts of the living room. The furniture was modern and it definitely looked better than most idol groups’ dormitories. She stood up and walked cheerfully towards the cabinet-shelf near the dining table that was near the kitchen door.

Luhan’s POV

*Words in blue are spoken in Chinese*

I swallowed hard when manager-hyungnim told them what happened between Ji Eun-sshi and me.

“She’s a !” Sehun spoke aloud. Probably a phrase he had a learnt while watching Chinese dramas with Tao. Tao slapped Sehun’s arm and shot him a look of disapproval, “Luckily she doesn’t understand Chinese, what if she heard?”

“She’s not in the wrong anyways…” Luhan muttered, earning nods from the other members.

“Sehun-ah, it’s just a mistake.”

Hearing that statement, Sehun rolled his eyes stubbornly whilst crossing his arms and putting them against his chest, not taking in his hyungs’ words.

Ji Eun’s POV

“She’s a !” I heard someone say from inside the kitchen.

“Luckily she doesn’t understand Chinese, what if she heard?”

My heart missed a beat and I felt my knees become weak. I fell onto the ground, hugging my knees closer to my chest. I felt wetness on my cheeks. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea in the first place. They hate me. And I’m a low-down being.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

The talk between the members ended an hour later. The guys entered the dormitory and stood on one corner of the room, not one of them spoke to Ji Eun yet.

“It’s late, return to your rooms. M members return to your apartment now.” The M manager said, before leaving with the boys, excluding Luhan.

“Why am I staying?” Luhan asked the manger. But instead, he did not reply his question.

“Ji Eun-sshi and Luhan follow me,” The K manager then walked out of the apartment with both Luhan and Ji Eun trailing behind.

They entered the apartment that was at the right corner of the floor. It had the same furniture and interior just like the previous apartment they were in.

“Well…” The manager started, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. “I was ordered to bring you both here and, um you guys are supposed to live together so as to reduce suspicion. Well, take care!” Then, the manager rushed out of the apartment, leaving the two of them in pure shock.

 

 

They were engulfed by an overwhelming awkward atmosphere. Luhan cleared his throat and glanced around the room, “Well, let’s go to bed…” Ji Eun nodded quickly and followed him behind. They walked through the hallway, opening the first 2 doors which one led to a study room and the other a large bedroom with a bathroom in it.

“You take this room while I take-“Luhan paused when he realized there weren’t any other rooms left.

They were going to share a room.

 

 

 

***

A/N:

Sorry for not updating for a long time! /bows down/ I promise to update more frequently! I hope Ji Eun's split personalities wouldn't confuse you too much. I guess many of us have split personalities when it comes to fangirling right? Hahas XD

 

Seeing the number of subscribes, I'm just like. :DDD

 

Anyways, did you guys see Kris's Bbuing Bbuing at KCON? I wasn't there but- HE'S JUST TRYING TO BE BADASS WHILE TRYING TO BE CUTE AND EARN SCREAMS FROM FANS. THAT'S JUST A FAIL BBUING BBUING. HE EVEN ASKED TAO BUT OF CUZ TAO DOESN'T DO IT LIKE HIM.

 

Krease, let me show you some nicer examples here:

Tao started out first, you should've tried to look like him.

Xiumin was at KCON too.

So was Luhan.

 

Or you can look at Sehun.

He makes you feel and see his Bbuing Bbuing without even being present

Looking at Kai might also help.

 

Heh. But anyways, this is Krease-Style Bbuing Bbuing. He needs to maintain his model runway look right? WDF was I saying, model...

More like anime without the cutesy part.

 

 

 

Well, read my other stories please? *shy*

He prefers Iced Americano over Bubble Tea.

 

 

Comment and Subscribes are always loved~